Irish Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
17 Nov 09 17:53
Date Joined: 09 Feb 09
| Topic/replies: 315 | Blogger: irishtoffee's blog
passed inspection this morning but will it go ahead. if they could not race last thursday hard to see how its improved since..
Pause Switch to Standard View clonmel tomorrow
Show More
Report soapp November 17, 2009 6:13 PM GMT
Severe flooding foecast tonight.

I reckon slim. Do the homework for Dundalk.

Or wait for the A/W Thurles!!
Report irishtoffee November 17, 2009 6:18 PM GMT
supposed to have a runner wonderin if i will have to go
Report MayoMan November 17, 2009 8:53 PM GMT
It will be hats off to the course manager if he gets this off the ground tomorrow.
Report sintonian November 18, 2009 8:44 AM GMT
Report workrider November 18, 2009 9:09 AM GMT
this still on lads, i was out this morning at 5.30am and it was hissing down up here, any update please .
Report sintonian November 18, 2009 10:05 AM GMT
looks like it goes ahead.
Report CailiniDeas8 November 18, 2009 11:19 AM GMT
workrider you're 180 km away ffs.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.


Instance ID: 13539