Forums

Irish Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
soldieroffortune
06 Nov 09 20:36
| Topic/replies: 6,248 | Blogger: soldieroffortune's blog
A fine fine season :)
Pause Switch to Standard View The Bohemians of Dublin
Show More
Report slickster November 6, 2009 8:40 PM GMT
wonkys on the racing forum making a fool of himself.... he'll be along shortly no doubt...
Report Giant Strides November 7, 2009 10:23 AM GMT
Some #ucking**bags ruined the night in Bray. All having a great time then a gang of clowns ripped up seats, started throwing them at the Gardai and stopped the game! Not absolving all our fans from blame but apparently some of them were from Wales. They were waving a Wrexham flag around for some reason! No place in our club. #ricks. I know some of them were caught and I hope they never get near Dalyer again. #ankers.
Report frauking November 7, 2009 11:45 AM GMT
They should of lined them up on the promenade in Bray and shot the lot of them.
Report Cmon the Town November 7, 2009 11:47 AM GMT
That's a pity GS, odd thing that lately when S Rovers played there recently a wall collapsed...

Pity ppl like that turn up giving Bohs a bad name. Good club, Bohs didnt really ever have that type of support, well not to my knowledge anyway!
Report Giant Strides November 7, 2009 12:15 PM GMT
They should of lined them up on the promenade in Bray and shot the lot of them.
Plenty of us would have gleefully volunteered. Some of my friends left before the presentation they were that disgusted. Real dampener. I wouldn`t like to have seen them had we not won it!
I`m afraid that we do have a notorious element that has grown in recent years cmon the town. Generally goes hand in hand with a degree of success. So many great fans who have made a huge effort in the last while to raise funds etc and then see a certain big fine happening in front of their eyes. I have no problem with a bit of messing but that #hit last night made absolutely no sense. :(
Report workrider November 7, 2009 12:15 PM GMT
giant, it was sad to see alright,and a great pity with the night that was in it , still clowns like that as we know are not real supporters only troublemakers . hope you and your children had a great night in spite of those idiots .well done again to bohs .off tonight to rovers player of the year dinner .i wonder how'll win that :)
Report workrider November 7, 2009 12:22 PM GMT
who'll even ,
Report Giant Strides November 7, 2009 12:28 PM GMT
Stephen Rice perhaps!? :^0 If you could bet on the outcome of that it would be 1000 bar one.
Cheers wr. Enjoy your night.
Report soldieroffortune November 7, 2009 4:40 PM GMT
Have a great night workrider.
Report Giant Strides November 13, 2009 9:27 PM GMT
ttt
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com