Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
penzance
16 Oct 21 22:36
| Topic/replies: 11,792 | Blogger: penzance's blog
He's been charged by the BHA,what happens?
Does he get a ban or fine?
cheers.
Pause Switch to Standard View Robbie Dunne/Bryony Frost...
Show More
Report GLASGOWCALLING December 17, 2021 11:00 PM GMT
Thought the same as your 18-40 post Elise, give out an excessively  high first sentence anticipating  an appeal, RD comes back full of remorse, sentence halved, everyone's happy.
Report irishone December 17, 2021 11:02 PM GMT
LoyalHoncho • December 17, 2021 1:10 PM GMT
And here we have the kernel of it all. He is not convicted in a court of law, nor could he ever have been on such uncorroborated evidence

Absolutely correct 100%
Report irishone December 18, 2021 10:20 PM GMT
At it again today

"Bumper" bryony ....jumps the second last , bumps tritonic, changes her whip hand to go towards tritonic, changes hands twice in the last 400, well done ado ,one for yer mate
Report Racingqueen December 18, 2021 11:30 PM GMT
Bryony living rent free in yours and Robbie Dunnes head

LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report chavman December 18, 2021 11:33 PM GMT
get a life all of you

nobody gives a fck
Report geoff m December 19, 2021 12:19 PM GMT
Townend slams door in Dannys face approaching last .

It happens GET OVER IT
Report Racingqueen December 19, 2021 3:32 PM GMT
Tom Scudamore still digging this morning trying to compare it to Fergie treating Keane/Robson versus Beckham/Ronaldo

FFS if brains were dynamite, these guys wouldn't blow their ears off

LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report differentdrum December 19, 2021 4:11 PM GMT
Just read his piece on the Racing Post site and it seems akin to pulling teeth.

The weighing room comes across as pretty horrible place. Could it be that is because that's actually what it is? It might be fine for the top dogs, but clearly it isn't for everyone.

I ignored this story to start with, but the more I read about it, the more I am surprised that she even wants to carry on. The support she has got appears to have been woeful.
Report Racingqueen December 19, 2021 4:42 PM GMT
To me its incredible Struthers and Bass have not resigned from their PJA positions after their initial statement/interview. Scudamore still trying to brush it off as normal dressing room behaviour shows they have still not faced up to the issues involved. On one hand he says all is good with the weighing room from his point of view but then that everyone has to get better. He cannot string a single consistent sentence together.
Report impossible123 December 19, 2021 4:47 PM GMT
The jockeys weighing-room is a closed-shop unless you're a bloke; sexist and misogynistic. And, I think some of the senior jocks esp those who spoke for Mr Dunne ought to be given community service for the industry.
Report Ramruma December 19, 2021 8:38 PM GMT
John Francome talking to the Racing Post's Maddy Playle about a number of issues including this thread's dispute (senior jocks should have stepped in) and the poor standard of jockeys (and a couple of good ones!!).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c--Lj8eko7o
https://www.racingpost.com/news/latest/the-standard-isnt-good-enough-john-francome-blasts-modern-day-jockeys/527849
Report geoff m December 19, 2021 9:18 PM GMT
Amazing how the best ever jumps jockey(bar none) in my lifetime watched the dunne /bryony race 10 times couldnt see anything wrong and had nothing but praise for Bryonys riding.
Report Racingqueen December 19, 2021 11:27 PM GMT
Francome is a class act and spot on about the standard of jock these days.

Scudamore is a journey man jock. I wouldn't say he garners much respect in the weighing room. He doesn't have the leadership skills to even attempt to put this whole episode to bed and regroup and move on. Instead continuing with that inept ham fisted interview this morning.
Report Racingqueen December 19, 2021 11:32 PM GMT
Amazing how the best ever jumps jockey(bar none) in my lifetime watched the dunne /bryony race 10 times couldn't see anything wrong and had nothing but praise for Bryonys riding.

Yep and in a 10min interview showed more leadership, maturity and nouse than the entire PJA and weighing room "Seniors" have in the last 6 months during this debacle.

Thought it interesting he made the specific comment on the race and having watched it. Could easily have said nothing. He clearly is sick of the nonsense spouted about it.
Report differentdrum December 20, 2021 12:54 AM GMT
He is right about the whip and the standard of jocks. As for watching that race ten times if we are talking Southwell then that was nine times too many. Nothing to see.
Report Chadfan December 20, 2021 7:12 AM GMT
Really interesting interview. I hope the jocks who gave evidence for Robbie have watched it and learnt.
Hope Bryony has watched it and can take heart from praise from one of the greats.
Report Jumping-cuckoo-monk December 20, 2021 11:23 AM GMT
Ignore the jocks who ride against her every day
The old ploy of asking person after person until you get the answer you want is great journalism
I particularly liked the q at the start "where do you get your opinions from?"
Still keeps the dummies happy.
Merry Christmas!

The joy is in the giving so.....
https://www.gofundme.com/f/support-jockey-robbie-dunne

Reached over 6 x target goal and still going. Grin
Report the dealer December 20, 2021 11:28 AM GMT
Has he appealed yet?
Report Jumping-cuckoo-monk December 20, 2021 11:33 AM GMT
waiting for paperwork last I heard?
Report the dealer December 20, 2021 11:38 AM GMT
Cheers,
Report Ramruma December 20, 2021 1:12 PM GMT
"Bryony and Rachael over a fence are as good as anybody you've seen." -- John Francome.
Report Jumping-cuckoo-monk December 20, 2021 1:16 PM GMT
He always did have a cheeky sense of humour JF

I'll have a cod and chips old man, ta Cool
Report Jumping-cuckoo-monk December 20, 2021 1:19 PM GMT
Mind you I'd back the 2 women to beat JF is a driving finish
Report Jumping-cuckoo-monk December 20, 2021 1:19 PM GMT
in a etc*
Report sparrow December 20, 2021 1:23 PM GMT
Never fails to have an answer.
Report Jumping-cuckoo-monk December 20, 2021 1:25 PM GMT
JF does nothing for nowt
He will have been paid well and laughed his t1ts off when he shut the door on the "interviewer"
But I wasn't there so what do I know Wink
Report Jumping-cuckoo-monk December 20, 2021 1:26 PM GMT
Hi sparrow. Looking forward to lockdown, pal?
Report sparrow December 20, 2021 1:31 PM GMT
Nobody looks forward to lockdowns but hopefully some will learn and stop prolonging this situation.
Report Jumping-cuckoo-monk December 20, 2021 1:39 PM GMT
Yes, the government have been bl00dy awful haven't they.
Report LoyalHoncho December 20, 2021 1:44 PM GMT
chavman     18 Dec 21 23:33

Exactly!
All most people think about is their pocket and why their last horse got beat.  Nothing else.
Well you'd all better start worrying because the wokes now RUN RACING as this lamentable Enquiry has proved and caving in to the snowflakes is now an entrenched habit.  The onslaught coming will be all your own doing.
Report elise January 6, 2022 11:59 AM GMT
Robbie Dunne’s bullying and harassment of Bryony Frost “overwhelmingly” called for a penalty “of some potency” the three-person disciplinary panel concluded in its written reasons in the case, which were released on Thursday.

Dunne, 36, was banned for 18 months, three of which were suspended, last month after being judged to have engaged in conduct online, on the track and in the weighing room that was prejudicial to the integrity, proper conduct and good reputation of racing.

The panel, chaired by Brian Barker QC, found Dunne breached rule (J) 19 on four separate occasions, including subjecting Frost to a sustained campaign of bullying between February and September 2020.

Robbie Dunne: was found to have breached rule (J) 19 on four separate occasions
Robbie Dunne: was found to have breached rule (J) 19 on four separate occasions
Alan Crowhurst (Getty Images)

In a postscript to the written reasons for its judgement, the panel wrote: “In this case we were not troubled by any borderline decision on either guilt or sanction. The threshold in rule (J)19 was plainly crossed and this case overwhelmingly called for a penalty of some potency. In future hearings, however, the decision might be less clear cut.

“As part of our inquiry, we had to consider the culture, as it was often described, among the community of professional jockeys or in the weighing room. As these reasons show, we had some concerns about it. Our role was to inquire into the conduct of Mr Dunne. It is for others to reflect upon more general matters.”

Dunne has seven days to appeal the decision of the panel, with his legal team indicating in the aftermath of the judgement that it was being strongly considered.

The decision of the panel, formed of Brian Barker, James O'Mahony and Alison Royston, was laid out at the foot of the near 11,500-word written report. In seven paragraphs, the panel detailed why Dunne had been found in breach and why he had been given his penalty.
The panel's decision

141. This was deliberate, unwarranted targeting of a colleague over a considerable time. Mr Dunne’s words, and behaviour, were wholly inappropriate for a professional athlete in an equal opportunity sport and would not be tolerated in any other walk of life or workplace.  Expletives in the heat of the moment are one thing, but expressions such as “I am going to hurt you” and/or “I’ll put you through a wing” have dark implications. The context of this case moved the effect beyond that of mere words.

142. There was little, if any, indication of Mr Dunne’s understanding. There was no expression of remorse. The defence involved calculated attacks in various directions. The plea entered was so limited by comparison to the conduct found that it attracted neither credit nor reduction.

143. We took into account matters submitted in mitigation and the evidence of Mr Dunne’s character witness. We reminded ourselves, in his favour, that some at least of the facts found involved Mr Dunne operating within a culture approbated by his peers. Observers observed without intervention. If this is the weighing room culture, then it is out of step in equal opportunity race-riding. We were scrupulous to avoid treating Mr Dunne as the sole individual finding the impugned behaviour acceptable.

144. A financial penalty was wholly insufficient to meet the justice of this case. Suspension of licence was inevitable. The matters proved were consecutive, occurred over six months, as time went by deepening in spitefulness, and consequently the words and acts achieving the increasingly chilling effect upon the victim which Mr Dunne intended. As well as falling foul of the regulations as pleaded, such behaviour, from someone who presented himself as one of the elders of the sport, setting standards and allegedly offering wise counsel to junior jockeys was hypocritical.

145. The events at Southwell were the gravest. The proper approach was to fix a cumulative period and to impose it concurrently for each offence.

146. Given the context, the entry point in the Guide to Penalties and Procedures did not bear on this case. Whatever the pressures and dangers of racing, and whatever the traditions of the weighing room, Mr Dunne’s conduct had no place in it. The strikingly aggravating feature was the determined consistency, in the knowledge that Ms Frost could not prepare herself for what would come next, as she was unable to predict what or where it would be.

147. Mr Dunne’s licence as a jockey will be suspended for 18 months. However, taking into account some of the personal matters urged, the final three months will be suspended for two months. Any transgressions in months 16-18 would make it most likely that the three months would be activated. Mr Dunne is suspended from December 10, 2021 until March 9, 2023 inclusive.
Report elise January 6, 2022 12:02 PM GMT
full details - http://judicialpanel.britishhorseracing.com/results/result/?id=2190
Report Wesdag January 6, 2022 12:16 PM GMT
#TeamRobbie currently poring through the entire report no doubt.
Report elise January 6, 2022 12:21 PM GMT
ive just read it, the longest one i think i can recall
Report Chadfan January 6, 2022 1:29 PM GMT
I've just read it too.
Not much point in appealing I would have thought. Pretty damning of Dunne and the weighing room culture.
Hopefully that will be the end of it, but somehow I doubt it.
Report happysandwich January 6, 2022 1:39 PM GMT
NOBODY, I repeat  NOBODY should be afraid of going to work for fear of being bullied or abused.

Nice one Bryony – good on you girl.
Report irishone January 6, 2022 2:55 PM GMT
First, at what point proved conduct crosses the line to become prejudicial within the meaning of Rule (J)19 or offences, on their facts, merit condign punishment, requires careful thought.

W t f ?
Report sparrow January 6, 2022 3:35 PM GMT
Robbie Dunne’s “intimidatory” riding on two occasions was cited as a key component in a disciplinary panel’s finding that he engaged in a sustained campaign of bullying and harassment against Bryony Frost which resulted in him being banned for 18 months, a report has revealed.

During the hearing, races at Leicester on February 13, 2020 and Market Rasen on July 27, 2020 were reviewed, with the BHA outlining that the second occasion was the moment when it became apparent to Frost that Dunne “was bullying her”.

Dunne told the panel that suggestions he had been riding in an “intimidating” way were “an exaggeration”, but in written conclusions released on Thursday, the panel stated his actions in the races had formed part of his “attempts to intimidate Ms Frost”.

At Leicester, the panel said Dunne’s riding showed “a deepening culpability, now extended to actions on the racecourse” after his horse, Lickpenny Larry, had jumped left on three occasions down the back straight when in close proximity to Frost on This Breac but straight otherwise.

“Tactics we found were harassing and deliberately intimidatory,” the panel explained.
Report sparrow January 6, 2022 3:39 PM GMT
At Market Rasen, which had followed an incident at Stratford in July 2020 where Dunne had allegedly called Frost a “f****** slut” and a “dangerous c***”, the panel deemed the jockey had again ridden in a way to “intimidate” Frost.

During her evidence, Frost had said Dunne’s manoeuvre aboard Buyer Beware to put pressure on her and her mount Wisecracker rounding the home turn was unusual.

“I don’t see a reason for that aggressive riding,” she said. “You shouldn’t be putting weight on a horse like that around the bend – the jockeys in front of me weren’t doing that.”

The panel noted the replay showed the rail bending twice as a result of Dunne’s move and that the horses around Dunne and Frost were not being ridden in the same manner.

“We find this a further attempt by Mr Dunne to intimidate Ms Frost as part of the course of prejudicial conduct,” the panel wrote.
Report Wesdag January 6, 2022 3:50 PM GMT
Should've got the full 3 years imo.

Bryony could've end up like Freddie.
Report irishone January 6, 2022 3:57 PM GMT
No wonder your country is fecked
Report geoff m January 6, 2022 4:19 PM GMT
Wonder if he will appeal?

If he sits down and reads the panels decision. Probably not.

But then again he aint the brightest spark and no doubt lawyers will be encouraging him to ,so to line their pockets.
Report geoff m January 6, 2022 4:22 PM GMT
Wonder if he will appeal??
If he reads the findings,
Probably not.

But then again im sure lawyers will be keen to line their pockets again.

What a BULLYING RANCID SCUMBAG
Report elise January 6, 2022 4:23 PM GMT
i think you should speak your mind instead of holding back ...
Report tanglefoot January 6, 2022 4:24 PM GMT
Grin
Report carrot1960 January 6, 2022 4:29 PM GMT
Go look at the two races in question and tell me if you see what the "judges" saw
Report irishone January 6, 2022 4:29 PM GMT
Why would he appeal ?

No justice ......might get it right in 46 years though
Report geoff m January 6, 2022 4:29 PM GMT
Laugh Elise.
Report happysandwich January 6, 2022 4:37 PM GMT
I can picture it now when he does get back riding, somebody in the crowd will point to his crutch and shout “Show us what you’ve got Dunne !!”.
Report geoff m January 6, 2022 4:39 PM GMT
“Show us what you’ve got Dunne !!”.

18 months wasnt it??
Report penzance January 6, 2022 4:39 PM GMT
B0ll0x,will they.
Report irishone January 6, 2022 5:08 PM GMT
Total and utter kangaroo court

Your country once again fecks up

The BHA are an ignorant band of upper class doh ba11s

Trying to cover up their own inadequacies
Report carrot1960 January 6, 2022 5:09 PM GMT
If the judges (who clearly know nothing about racing)   were swayed to making their decision by the two races at Leicester and Market Rasen mentioned earlier , he would have a great chance of winning any appeal . there was nothing in either race replay that showed any form of intimidation
Report sparrow January 6, 2022 5:18 PM GMT
I'm surprised you weren't called as an expert, carrot.
Report the dealer January 6, 2022 5:20 PM GMT
Laugh yes especially as its not a bent non truer ride

It's hard to see what happens in any race, without seeing the head on or the patrol camera filming from the back
Report the dealer January 6, 2022 5:20 PM GMT
Trier
Report Chadfan January 6, 2022 5:24 PM GMT
At the start of this I thought Dunne would be found guilty and just get two or three months.
Now, I don't think he should get his license back at all, as he is the danger to other riders not Frost.

Irishone, you need to see a councillor mate.
Report the dealer January 6, 2022 5:27 PM GMT
Agree with all of the above chadfan.
Report irishone January 6, 2022 6:53 PM GMT
Frost is the dangerous one...just a matter of time
Report geoff m January 6, 2022 6:58 PM GMT
and still the BULLYING DUNNE deniers struggle to come to terms with the outcome.

Will the ever get over it.

No doubt still not come to terms with Crisp getting beat in The National Dancing Brave in The Derby and Harchibald in the Champion Hurdle
Report happysandwich January 6, 2022 6:59 PM GMT
Imagine if it was your Wife, Daughter or Girlfriend who had to go to work every day and face what she had to.

Bullying and exposing himself.
Report Chadfan January 6, 2022 7:23 PM GMT
It'll be a long wait Irishone, she is a top class jockey.
Dunne couldn't make it in Ireland, and came here as a journeyman jockey. Then was deluded enough to think himself a senior jockey and "enforcer". Pathetic.
Report Wesdag January 6, 2022 7:40 PM GMT
Dry your tears Irishone ffs.
Report carrot1960 January 6, 2022 8:00 PM GMT
THE DEALER  / SPARROW  , go look at the races there is nothing to see .
Report lead on January 6, 2022 9:23 PM GMT
That's why the appeal will probably be successful,carrot and why it's taken the BHA so long to publish the verdict.
Report Deptford January 6, 2022 9:26 PM GMT
Just watched the 2 races, nothing to report.
Report the dealer January 6, 2022 9:32 PM GMT
Carrott unless you have seen the head on and the patrol camera you simply can't tell.
Report Chadfan January 6, 2022 9:40 PM GMT
The Leicester race he clearly jumps left in front of her when she is on his left, when she isn't the horse jumps straight again.
Market Rasen, couldn't tell but they were close together coming round the bend.
Report 1830 January 6, 2022 11:53 PM GMT
Just watched both races abosfckinlute bollox if you ask me

During Dunne’s hearing, races at Leicester on February 13, 2020, and Market Rasen on July 27, 2020, were reviewed, with the BHA’s legal counsel outlining that the second occasion was the moment when it became apparent to Frost that Dunne “was bullying her”.

At Leicester, the panel said Dunne’s riding showed “a deepening culpability, now extended to actions on the racecourse” after his horse, Lickpenny Larry, had jumped left on three occasions down the back straight when in close proximity to Frost on This Breac but straight otherwise, tactics the panel found deliberately intimidatory.

Who is Robbie Dunne? From struggling conditional to weighing room 'enforcer'

At Market Rasen, which had followed an incident at Stratford in July 2020 where Dunne had allegedly called Frost a “f****** slut” and a “dangerous c***”, the panel deemed the jockey had again ridden in a way to “intimidate” Frost.

During her evidence, Frost had said Dunne’s manoeuvre aboard Buyer Beware to put pressure on her and her mount Wisecracker rounding the home turn was unusual.

“I don’t see a reason for that aggressive riding,” she said. “You shouldn’t be putting weight on a horse like that around the bend – the jockeys in front of me weren’t doing that.”

The panel noted the replay showed the rail bending twice as a result of Dunne’s move and that the horses around Dunne and Frost were not being ridden in the same manner.
Report 1st time poster January 7, 2022 12:04 PM GMT
to use frosts logic she was deffo been bullied ,intimidated by rachel in kg WHY ELSE WOULD RACHEL RIDE LIKE THAT,

frosts logic seems to be if jocks dont give her the freebie upfront she either thinks she,s entitled to or horse deserves she,s been bullied,intimidated
Report driver2 January 7, 2022 12:33 PM GMT
Those of you who didn't see any intimidation by Dunne should watch the Leicester race again. You will see the rail buckle as Dunne leans on Frost round the bend. Imo he's lucky to get away with 18 months and I would put money on him not appealing
Report Wesdag January 7, 2022 12:34 PM GMT
This thread demonstrates that every fool must have his say.
Report sparrow January 7, 2022 12:45 PM GMT
Laugh
Report sparrow January 7, 2022 12:45 PM GMT
Usual suspects, wesdag.
Report carrot1960 January 7, 2022 1:19 PM GMT
Chadfan i think you will find the horse jumps slightly to it's left for  most of the race , including the first where Bryony's mount jumps as far right as Robbies horse jumps left
Report Chadfan January 7, 2022 2:14 PM GMT
Slightly disagree carrot, but anyway these are things we see all the time in horse racing and we don't know if its intimidation or competitive race riding. I'll leave that to the stewards and others in authority.
Report 1830 January 7, 2022 3:02 PM GMT
If every Jockey got done for a Rail slightly moving in, you probably wouldnt have enough Jockeys available to hold more than 1 meeting a day.
Report 1st time poster January 7, 2022 3:36 PM GMT
we end up doing a reverse ferret 360 degrees u turn as frost gets a jockey done for what multiple jocks in weighing room accused her of doing ,regards letting her horses jump across others
Report geoff m January 7, 2022 3:49 PM GMT
1st time poster07 Jan 22 15:36Joined: 25 Dec 05 | Topic/replies: 49,787 | Blogger: 1st time poster's blog
we end up doing a reverse ferret 360 degrees u turn as frost gets a jockey done

Dunnes defenders seem to overlook the fact that DUNNE got himself DONE
Report Wesdag January 7, 2022 4:09 PM GMT
Latest addition to the most famous statements of blind faith:

the Earth is flat
the moon landings never happened
Elvis is still alive (& has been spotted riding Shergar)
Robbie Dunne is innocent.
Report Chadfan January 7, 2022 5:05 PM GMT
He is definitely NOT innocent.
As for the intimidating riding, I think he didn't deny it, just said it was exaggerated. But it must have been the start of Frost thinking she was in some danger.
Any bets on him appealing? 4/5 he doesn't for me.
Report ashleigh January 10, 2022 6:33 PM GMT
r dunne been granted a 7 day extension to decide whether to appeal the ban. 

must be planning to appeal.Crazy
Report Wesdag January 10, 2022 6:59 PM GMT
Probably needs more time to read it.

He's not the brightest.
Report unitedbiscuits January 11, 2022 10:45 AM GMT
Bryony Frost is a lot quieter at the racecourse these days. I great shame; she used to be completely naturally happy to be there. She would interact with anyone between the weighing room and parade ring. Nowadays she is guarded.
Report sparrow January 11, 2022 10:54 AM GMT
The miserable sods always spoil anything they don't approve of.
Report Gagging January 12, 2022 5:36 PM GMT
If RD does come back I cant wait for the immortal Tommo line if he's ever ahead or being pressed nr the finish of a race:  'Robbie looks between his legs ... but doesn't like what he sees. Ho,Ho,Ho!'   ......echoed by at least one female member of the weighing room.
Report tony6499 January 20, 2022 3:48 PM GMT
Appeal gone in , wonder if his ban gets increased rather then chucked out ? Might ask him about the entry of Pretty Little Liar at Cheltenham when they were waiting for the verdict as that seemed a deliberate troll by his brother
Report carrot1960 January 20, 2022 4:13 PM GMT
He wasn't the only one who "bullied her" or called her a **** , she excepted the other person's apology but refused to meet with Dunne and mediators to sort out the problem , and as for the the two races that the judges found as overwhelming evidence of intimidation to back her case , there is clearly nothing to see
Report Ramruma January 20, 2022 4:19 PM GMT
BHA on the twitter machine:-
The independent Judicial Panel has received an appeal from the representatives of Robbie Dunne in relation to the finding and penalty imposed on him by the Disciplinary Panel after its recent hearing.
https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1484186664847114245
Report Ramruma January 20, 2022 4:24 PM GMT
I expected an appeal against the penalty but I'm not sure appealing against the finding will be of any great use.

Because the finding was a sustained campaign by Dunne against Frost, even if Dunne can get any single incident dismissed, it won't make any difference because the remaining ones will still comprise a sustained campaign.
Report frinton January 20, 2022 5:38 PM GMT
If his representatives are the same as in the first case. He might as well quit racing now. He must also expect that there is a good chance that the penalty could be increased. At least he can try to ride in Ireland that have let cheats ride before
Report Chadfan January 20, 2022 5:43 PM GMT
Surely they don't go through another five day circus of bringing witnesses back, do they?
I'd be amazed if the BHA change their verdicts. If he openly apologises he might get his suspension reduced a little perhaps, if he doesn't then it should get increased.
Report Wesdag January 20, 2022 6:07 PM GMT
Let's hope they don't bottle it this time & give this scumbag the full 3 years.
Report blackbarn January 20, 2022 7:04 PM GMT
What his supporters may have difficulty with is that this INDEPENDENT JUDICIAL PANEL will probably find exactly as did the previous "independent" panel. Thus further attempts to place the blame for his suspension entirely upon the BHA will be...... what's the term... Vexatious and frivolous.
Report clacton January 20, 2022 9:31 PM GMT
The bully is wasting his time
Report irishone January 21, 2022 4:18 AM GMT
"The independent judicial panel will now convene an appeal board for the hearing and liaise with representatives of all parties regarding a potential date for the hearing, which will be communicated in due course. "

Another kangaroo court then
Independent judicial panel my 4rse
Report irishone January 21, 2022 4:21 AM GMT
Bryony Frost is a lot quieter at the racecourse these days. I great shame; she used to be completely naturally happy to be there. She would interact with anyone between the weighing room and parade ring. Nowadays she is guarded.

TFFT
Report irishone January 21, 2022 5:04 AM GMT
Here we go again
Stoking the fuel for more Irish winners at Cheltenham
BHA will never learn
Independent judiciary has to be democratically elected
Not put up by the same organisation !
Tragedy to farce , marx was right
Report WhiteHatJon January 21, 2022 8:42 AM GMT
I despise men who think they can bully women.

Get the noose up and string him up ?
Report irishone January 21, 2022 10:43 AM GMT
Lets start with sheikh mo then eh ?
Ruin british racing altogether
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com