..to stay with my son who lives in Fort Lauderdale......yes, I know before anyone says it..... ' good riddance '.
Anyway, betting wise, I'm about plus 800 quid this month....and I can either withdraw it today, or go out with all guns blazing before my US trip.
I've decided to go bonkers and pick one horse today and ' invest the lot '.
I've selected Expert Eye in the 15.00 at York......not very original, I know, but Abdulla colours, and seperately, Frankie, have been very lucky for me for many years.
I'm hoping I can sneak some 2.6 later in the day, and then it'll be hold yer nose time !
I'd prefer it to win of course, but won't be desolate if it loses.....the 800 quid was someone else's last month !
So, no after timing from me...that's the bet...Tally Ho.
I will keep in touch with the forum, and make sure those naughty Geordie boys are chastised when necessary
1. Fridge magnet for me 2.pair of duds for stewy to match his selections 3.ten gallon hat for burkey to match his stories 4.crocodile shoes for shaft to match his persona
1. Fridge magnet for me2.pair of duds for stewy to match his selections 3.ten gallon hat for burkey to match his stories4.crocodile shoes for shaft to match his persona
Glasgow.....you're probably right there, and I may have to peck a bit lower.
Can't help thinking though that some on course books will try 6/4 briefly, and that might reflect on here for a short while.
The price is one thing....the bladdy horse winning, is another
Glasgow.....you're probably right there, and I may have to peck a bit lower.Can't help thinking though that some on course books will try 6/4 briefly, and that might reflect on here for a short while.The price is one thing....the bladdy horse winning
thanks Buzzard...my son will need to guide me over there.
With regard to you Mr shaftoe....after timing ? .....can't you bladdy well read ?
I put up 800 this morning at 2.6 ( no doubt you checked ).....waited till 2.45pm and became obvious I wasn't going to get that.
So I had to put it on at 2.3.....as soon as i had, it went briefly to 2.36.....couldn,t resist it so had 200 more.
I don't know why the Hell I'm bothering to explain.... but I ain't letting you challenge my truthfulness.
I'm no liar !
Grow up FFS.....and pack it in !
You're making yorurself look completely stupid.
thanks Buzzard...my son will need to guide me over there.With regard to you Mr shaftoe....after timing ? .....can't you bladdy well read ?I put up 800 this morning at 2.6 ( no doubt you checked ).....waited till 2.45pm and became obvious I wasn't goi
you are obviously not what I imagined you were....i.e...a clever wind-up merchant.
You seem to be pathologically combative, ..and someone who feels the need to constantly disprove their inadequacy.
It's sad really...to see someone in your state .
you are obviously not what I imagined you were....i.e...a clever wind-up merchant.You seem to be pathologically combative, ..and someone who feels the need to constantly disprove their inadequacy.It's sad really...to see someone in your state .
If you fancy a change of scene to somewhere very different while there you could do a trip down to the Florida Keys. We went there by Greyhound from Miami to Key West. We didn't go back that way as we were going on to Naples and took an air taxi. Just make sure you don't go when a hurricane is forecast.
If you fancy a change of scene to somewhere very different while there you could do a trip down to the Florida Keys. We went there by Greyhound from Miami to Key West. We didn't go back that way as we were going on to Naples and took an air taxi. Jus
Can't help the hurricane risk....I'll be stuck there .......gulp !I
Spending time with the boy is the main item on the agenda....just hope it's not down a bladdy cellar.
Cheers Oldie..I'll bear that in mind.Can't help the hurricane risk....I'll be stuck there .......gulp !ISpending time with the boy is the main item on the agenda....just hope it's not down a bladdy cellar.
this is not without doubt,the advice however is certainly open to interpretation unless the hurricane has been verified within meteorolgical parameters as a hurricane
this is not without doubt,the advice however is certainly open to interpretation unless the hurricane has been verified within meteorolgical parameters as a hurricane