Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Andrew in Sweden
12 May 18 09:46
| Topic/replies: 12,301 | Blogger: Andrew in Sweden's blog
Regular readers of this forum may be familiar with my daily nap lay thread that resulted in a 14/15 (and 3/4) successful record.

This thread is similar, albeit restricted to lays on a Saturday and Sunday.

The lay will be subject to the same conditions, 5/2 odds or less, layed to a level stake of £50 per day, and posted well in advance of the race. I will state my reasons for the lay, and also keep a daily p/l record to keep everything transparant and track the progress. I very much doubt if i can reach 14 consecutive 'winning' lays this time, but my goal is to end with a profit after 16 days (8 weekends) when the thread will end.

Everyone is welcome to comment, but please keep posts within boundaries of the thread title, or at least constructive, without bickering and abuse, although i will expect and deserve criticism if i fail.

Todays lay is at Haydock, a course with group sprint race pedigree. My reasoning comments will follow on this thread later as I need to go out.

3.45 Haydock - Dancing Star

Lay @ 3.30

12-May-18
09:19:17    15:45 Haydock
Dancing Star - Win
Betfair Bet ID 1:125273900757 | Matched: 12-May-18 09:19:17    Lay    3.30    50.00    115.00
Matched
Pause Switch to Standard View Andrews' Saturday and Sunday Daily...
Show More
Report Lampus July 1, 2018 7:44 AM BST
Thank you dom
All  the best with your punting
Report domino14 July 1, 2018 7:44 AM BST
Despite your assertion Lampus, the ones I opposed, would have saved money, to the ones that one, -65 Threading, -80 Luchador, minus 75 Elerfaan, -75 Lucius Tiberius. That is £295 of losses, I wouldn't have incurred. The 4 I got wrong in saying they were bets would have earned Andrew £200.

So in actual fact, I would have been £95 better off.
Report domino14 July 1, 2018 7:45 AM BST
And to you Lampus.

I personally could never do a lay thread like Andrew, I would struggle to lay at the prices he does. I do, a fair bit of laying and do make money on it, but I lay up to 10.0 on Betfair.

Andrews success for the price of lays he does should be highly commended.
Report Andrew in Sweden July 1, 2018 7:47 AM BST
Domino,

Your comments on my lays are fair enough and valid, although with Luchador - Thought was brave lay as only had one horse running for him in race, it narrowly won

There were 3 runners withdrawn 6/1, 8/1 and 14/1. Maybe not form horses, but it's always better to have more runners than the reduction factor as they can change complexity of the race and how it's run.
Report Andrew in Sweden July 1, 2018 7:49 AM BST
I agree with Lampus and wish you good luck with punting Grin
Report domino14 July 1, 2018 7:59 AM BST
I agree Andrew, we differed opinion on the Luchador race, and I said I thought only had 1 running for you, you felt you had more which is why we disagreed. As it turned out you had 2 running for you (the horse who was a non runner, who you suspected had a chance has run since and was beaten out of sight btw). My comments above were based on why I disagreed on the day, not my opinions post race.

I said after the race I felt you got unlucky with Luchador, as the Haggas horse was given an easy and 2nd ran too green and inexperienced, if the race was run again now, I suspect Luchador would have come 3rd.
Report domino14 July 1, 2018 8:00 AM BST
I actually thought 2 of the non runners were before you actually put it up as a selection and only Lady Kinsale came out after your post ?
Report Andrew in Sweden July 1, 2018 9:05 AM BST
Domino,

I can't remember all the details of the race, but i created the summary of 'losses' as i went along and i stated 3 NR's on it (and reduction factors) so i suspect it's correct, but it's not a given. I could check back on this thread (I would have mentioned the NR's as they were withdrawn) or the RP but i don't want to, it's not a big deal anyway. Luchador won, i lost, and nothing is going to change that Wink

Thanks for the kind comment above, i must have missed them (a little busy here).
Report Lampus July 1, 2018 9:49 AM BST
Much ado about nothingLaugh
Report salmon spray July 1, 2018 9:54 AM BST
All's Well That Ends Well    Wink
Report Lampus July 1, 2018 10:02 AM BST
Salmon   if you want to you can
put your  lays  on here  tomorrow
instead of  division 1 Wink
Report Andrew in Sweden July 1, 2018 10:03 AM BST
The last lay of the day on this thread is :

2.25 Windsor L'Explora

No time for a lengthy write up and i'm sure you will understand bearing my busy day before i start travelling.

A well bred filly who may win races in future, but hopefully not today.

I'm surprised she's trading so short, in fact she's vying for favourtism on here at the moment. It's her first run of the season and she's meeting fitter fillies (and a gelding).

She will have to be useful and run to a mark in the high 70's at least.

Ran unplaced on the AW last year, her only run although it was probably 'educational'.

I think Goodnight Girl is the winner, currently @ 3.1. Possibly a tad unlucky LTO (troubled run) over CD, 2.75L behind How Far who is now rated 81.

Good to firm going today as before.

She runs off a mark of 73 today, but i feel it should be much closer to the 81 of the winner LTO. Good luck.

Lay @ 3.20

01-Jul-18
09:31:47    14:25 Windsor
Lexplora - Win
Betfair Bet ID 1:129645813855 | Matched: 01-Jul-18 09:32:55    Lay    3.20    50.00    110.00
Matched

Backs

The buying money bet has to be the AOB trained Forever Together in the Pretty Polly stakes at The Curragh (4.40). I would be surprised if she got turned over, but i felt the same about Ventura Ocean yesterday (I hate the Newcastle track).

I also like Panko (currently 3.45) at Windsor (5.20). Readers will remember i tipped this one up LTO. He showed a good resolution to win that day, i thought he was beaten. His win the time before was actually impressive in the context of the race.

Finally, i posted on here after Germany were humilitated by South Korea that i would not mention the dreaded F word, so in the soccer, i think Croatia have to be backed at 1.87 to beat my neighbouring country, who are more adept at drinking and spreading Lurpak than kicking a ball Laugh

Croatia are quite a good team and deserve more credit and media attention than they get, i backed them to win the cup outright @ 36 in early days (apologies for the aftertiming but they haven't won anything yet).

Contrary to what some may think, i'm actually still in front on my world cup bets from day 1, although the profits have dwindled to double figures now (allowing for ante-post) and most of that will disappear if Croatia don't win today, but that's hardly likely is it. Wink Good luck Grin
Report salmon spray July 1, 2018 10:06 AM BST

Jul 1, 2018 -- 4:02AM, Lampus wrote:

Salmon   if you want to you canput your  lays  on here  tomorrowinstead of  division 1

I wouldn't want to make Andrew look average     Grin

Report Andrew in Sweden July 1, 2018 10:07 AM BST
I agree with Salmon
Report Lampus July 1, 2018 10:07 AM BST
Good luck Andrew and many thanks for your thread
Have  a  great  holiday Happy
Report deadbrain59 July 1, 2018 11:40 AM BST
abba out to 4.0 3.2 good priceWink
Report Andrew in Sweden July 1, 2018 11:49 AM BST
Lampus,

Thank you, i certainly will, additional thanks to you and Ghost for helping to keep the thread alive.

db,

I rarely take too much notice of morning betting moves, although i always like them to drift of course.
Report happysandwich July 1, 2018 1:09 PM BST
Andrew

At 6 o’clock tonight we’ll all  be looking up to the sky, waving and blowing you a kiss.

All the best
Report Andrew in Sweden July 1, 2018 1:35 PM BST
happysandwich,

Many thanks, although you may need to look earlier and harder, my first flight is 17.15 local time and the closest i get to UK shores is when i transfer in Amsterdam Laugh

Likewise, best wishes to you and yours. Good luck.
Report Arklearkle July 1, 2018 1:57 PM BST
Have a great one Andrew
Report Knight Commander July 1, 2018 2:28 PM BST
VWD Andrew, never in doubt!

Hope you have a great holiday with your daughter Happy
Report The collar July 1, 2018 2:28 PM BST
Well doe Adrew. Have a good one.
Report Lampus July 1, 2018 2:29 PM BST
The greatest  thread ever lived
THANK YOU ST   ANDREW OF CORNWALL
Report Andrew in Sweden July 1, 2018 2:29 PM BST
Arkle,

Many thanks, i will.

KC,

Many thanks, looking forward to it, haven't seen her since January 9th
Report Macintoshmatty July 1, 2018 2:33 PM BST
Andrew goes out with a bang!
Just like to say what a brilliant thread this has been and what a true gentleman Andrew had turned out to be
The holiday is well deserved, so enjoy Andrew

Only problem is once your gone and then football finishes what will we do to get our kicks, the world will be a sadder place!!!
**** I might have to do gardening!
Report happysandwich July 1, 2018 2:33 PM BST
Andrew

Excellent and well done – you can now flyaway with a smile on your face. Laugh

Come back safe.
xx
Report cardenden July 1, 2018 2:37 PM BST

Jul 1, 2018 -- 8:33AM, happysandwich wrote:

AndrewExcellent and well done – you can now flyaway with a smile on your face. Come back safe.xx

the kisses are from happys wife andrew,,  she hopes you have many good lays when you return from holiday ,, says she cant wait,,LoveLoveLove

on a serious note andrew thanks for your great thread , and have a nice time with your daughter.

Report michael59 July 1, 2018 2:37 PM BST
VWD  a most enjoyable thread andrew have a fantastic holiday
Report Andrew in Sweden July 1, 2018 2:39 PM BST
Many thanks for the nice comments guys, much appreciated.

Got the winner and the lay to get back into profit on both threads. Feeling chuffed Grin 

Summary of lays (all stakes to win £50 per day):

Progress 11/16
Daily profit +£50 Grin
Running p/l +£28.50 Grin

Overall progress 55/66 (including daily lay thread). 70 days (4 void)
Overall profit +£1657 Grin
Report GHOSTOFALEXBIRD July 1, 2018 2:50 PM BST
Cheers andrewCool

We had a couple of dark days early on but it's the backers kicking the can home with there head lowered not us layersLaughLaugh

I'm going to Newmarket for the July cup give us a llay pleaseGrin

See ya in augustLove
Report Eborman July 1, 2018 2:57 PM BST
Tevilg resa!

Lycklig resa!

Life will be a tad duller ‘till AugustSad
Report GHOSTOFALEXBIRD July 1, 2018 3:05 PM BST
Still we have the Ebro to look forward tooHappy
Report Early Morning Riser July 1, 2018 3:17 PM BST
Well done Andrew and what a great thread. Now that's what a forum is for. Anyway Andrew have a very good holiday m8.
Report Lucky Luciano July 1, 2018 3:25 PM BST
Andrew, Have a great holiday and recharge the batteries. Catch up and make the most of your time with your daughter, mine goes Uni Sept 19 and already I'm not looking forward to letting her out in the big wide world on her own. I don't usually Post but have done so more in the last couple of weeks and that's because I've really enjoyed following your thread which I joined late (sadly) but thoroughly enjoyed reading right from the beginning. All the nice comments are well deserved. Thanks for the winners !!!
Report smirnoff2therescue July 1, 2018 3:32 PM BST
Great read from start to finish this thread and great way to end it with yet another successful lay

Now go enjoy some quality time with your daughter

Well Done mate a terrific achievement
Report Zodiac July 1, 2018 3:43 PM BST
Hi Andrew, great way to leave with that resounding encore !!!

Sorry to hear that you will no longer be posting. "PLEASE RECONSIDER"..
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I, like most on here, really enjoyed your reading your daily input,

and congratulations on your brilliant returns, as i would say "mission accomplished" !!

Sadly there would've been many on here just waiting for you to fail at the start,,,

the dogs abuse would have been toxic, but you got off to flyer and maintained it, well done.

Always very balanced, positive and articulate ,, you will be sorely missed on this forum.

Best regards, Zodie.
Report Andrew in Sweden July 1, 2018 3:47 PM BST
Many thanks to those that posted above since i did.

Eborman, your Svenska is getting good Laugh

Lucky, a daughter is always a little girl to her dad.

Ghost, AOB just mentioned they've always considered Saxon Warrior a July Cup horse, he shows the lads so much speed at home. I think he's got it wrong, try to lay it Laugh
Report cardenden July 1, 2018 3:47 PM BST
just had an p/m  ,  is he really not coming back at all,,
Report Andrew in Sweden July 1, 2018 3:49 PM BST
Thanks Zodiac,

OK now i really have to go, flight is being called.

Ciao guys, have a great summer and i'll 'read' you in August Laugh
Report GHOSTOFALEXBIRD July 1, 2018 3:56 PM BST
Love
Report GLASGOWCALLING July 1, 2018 5:15 PM BST
All the best Andrew, enjoy your break. Happy
Report adamanty July 1, 2018 8:23 PM BST
Andrew. May I add my best wishes for your break, and like all on here,
thank you again for one of the most enjoyable contributions in
this forum for a very long time.
Report madrigal July 3, 2018 10:23 AM BST
Hear Hear

just keeping this thread where it belongs--at the top Cool
Report happysandwich July 3, 2018 12:53 PM BST
Only 4 weeks and six days to go.Cool
Report cardenden August 3, 2018 1:57 PM BST
andrew has been on the fone ,he wont be back until the 10th now
Report GHOSTOFALEXBIRD August 11, 2018 6:00 AM BST
You want this one anyway LAMPUS.

What ever kind of superfan are yewCryCry
Report Andrew in Sweden August 11, 2018 6:06 AM BST
Many thanks for the kind comments guys, much apppreciated.

Arrived back late last night. Originally i was meant to return last weekend, but i extended the stay by a few days.
Report Lampus August 11, 2018 6:18 AM BST
Good morning ANDREW  nice to see you back  HappyHappy
Report Andrew in Sweden August 11, 2018 6:26 AM BST
Thanks Lampus,

I had a great time, but in some respects good to be back. I couldn't use betfair, but kept in touch with racing using SL (oddly enough RP is not accessible out there). I did see Blue De Vega and Burnt Sugar won at decent prices during my absence (a couple i follow and mentioned them on one of the lay threads).

Hope your luck is good Happy
Report koikeeper August 11, 2018 9:19 AM BST
Nice to see you back mate on a proper thread.
Report Burkey1885 August 11, 2018 9:19 AM BST
U must be jet lagged from Indonesia  good to have a decent posted back  cd do with some competition m8  it’s been a 1 horse walk over WinkLaugh.  That must have been the longest pm reply I had snail mail keep your eye out for it Wink
Report Andrew in Sweden August 11, 2018 9:29 AM BST
Thanks Koi and Mart,

Mart, yes tired, i left Bandung (West Java) 11.30 local time on Thursday morning, arrived here just before midnight yesterday, although i did spend 15 hours transit time in Amsterdam as i arranged to meet up with my brother and his wife who were going to a UB40 and Madness concert in Eindhoven.

I haven't chosen a good weekend to return, Shergar cup at Ascot (I hate it). My original plan of last weekend was much better. Never mind, almost 6 weeks without a bet, so another day won't be a problem, although i may back Argotera later.

Good luck both of you.
Report Burkey1885 August 11, 2018 10:16 AM BST
Andrew balding barn in rude health 4 out his last 6 runners won but I wd not have a bet on that Shegar  cup years of experience told me it’s a bookmakers benevolint find easier picking elsewhere
Report Lampus August 11, 2018 2:14 PM BST
Hello
Report Andrew in Sweden August 11, 2018 2:25 PM BST
Hi Lampus,

No lay today, i haven't looked too much anyway, but i do like Agrotera as a back bet in the next at Haydock.
Report Lampus August 11, 2018 2:27 PM BST
Thanks ANDREW  Good  Luck  Happy
Report Andrew in Sweden August 11, 2018 2:34 PM BST
Cry

Poor

Very impressive winner
Report GHOSTOFALEXBIRD August 11, 2018 2:35 PM BST
FFS Lampus let the man wash his smallsCryCry
Report stridingedge August 11, 2018 2:37 PM BST
Hi Andrew hope you had a good trip Wink
Report Andrew in Sweden August 11, 2018 2:38 PM BST
Ghost,

Laugh

I guess i could use jet lag as an excuse.

I thought the fav would win but she was beaten more than a furlong out. Well handicapped LTO and won as such but maybe that's as good as she is. Lightly raced, so backers shouldn't give up on her just yet.
Report Andrew in Sweden August 11, 2018 2:39 PM BST
Hi Striding,

Great holiday thanks, but a long trek home, including a delayed flight.
Report unclepuncle August 11, 2018 2:40 PM BST
Was very surprised to see them stick to a mile at Haydock - needs @ stiff mile or 10f imo.. Just wish I’d placed layed it.
Report unclepuncle August 11, 2018 2:41 PM BST
Oh - welcome back Andrew.
Report Andrew in Sweden August 11, 2018 2:41 PM BST
Thank you Uncle Happy
Report stridingedge August 11, 2018 2:45 PM BST
Good to hear Happy
Report Willie Shafter. August 11, 2018 3:09 PM BST
Burkey1885    11 Aug 18 10:16 
Andrew balding barn in rude health 4 out his last 6 runners won but I wd not have a bet on that Shegar  cup years of experience told me it’s a bookmakers benevolint find .

but am happy to post a £200 ew after timed winner in said race

is there no end to this fat **** posting absolute bullsh!t daily.LaughLaugh
Report gutfeeling August 11, 2018 3:22 PM BST
Good to see you back AIS, Hope life has been treating you well.
Report Andrew in Sweden August 11, 2018 3:25 PM BST
Gutfeeling,

Thank you, had a great time with my daughter. No betting for almost 6 weeks (no access to BF over there) returned last night and my only bet today (back) Agrotera finished 4th. I should stick to lays Wink

Hope life is good with you.
Report Willie Shafter. August 11, 2018 3:26 PM BST
been on hol andrew or working?
Report Andrew in Sweden August 11, 2018 3:31 PM BST
Willie,

Holiday in West Java, Indonesia with a few days in Singapore. My daughter is studying at Uni there (Bandung)
Report Willie Shafter. August 11, 2018 3:34 PM BST
why she studying there in particular?
Report Burkey1885 August 11, 2018 3:39 PM BST

Aug 11, 2018 -- 9:09AM, Willie Shafter. wrote:

Burkey1885    11 Aug 18 10:16  Andrew balding barn in rude health 4 out his last 6 runners won but I wd not have a bet on that Shegar  cup years of experience told me it’s a bookmakers benevolint find .but am happy to post a £200 ew after timed winner in said raceis there no end to this fat **** posting absolute bullsh!t daily.

Yes balding in rude health 3 winner already today

Report Willie Shafter. August 11, 2018 3:42 PM BST
Burkey1885    11 Aug 18 10:16 
Andrew balding barn in rude health 4 out his last 6 runners won but I wd not have a bet on that Shegar  cup years of experience told me it’s a bookmakers benevolint find .

but happy to post a £200 ew after timed winner in said race

no wonder you're the nornman wisdom of the forum...YFDSC.
Report Andrew in Sweden August 11, 2018 3:42 PM BST
Long story willie, but in short .....

I used to live/work there (IPTN, now renamed PTDI, an aerospace company) many years ago. Split with wife, but she loves it over there and wanted to stay when i left. Daughter in international school at the time and she continued. Now in last semester at Uni doing a degree in psychology. I go there or sometimes she comes to Europe. She will live with me in future, maybe do the masters in Sweden or Holland.
Report Willie Shafter. August 11, 2018 3:45 PM BST
ok andrew hope she does well.

ps..tell fatty to fo to his own thread please.
Report Willie Shafter. August 11, 2018 3:46 PM BST
andrew,im happy to pay the air fare if should could maybe take mart as her 1st patient?
Report Andrew in Sweden August 11, 2018 3:48 PM BST
willie, thanks, she will do OK.

Laugh Mart would be too extreme a case to take on
Report womenandthosewithnointerestinracing August 11, 2018 3:49 PM BST
Are you saying society has failed him and now it's simply too late?
Report Willie Shafter. August 11, 2018 3:55 PM BST
was wired up wrong in the woom.
Report cardenden August 11, 2018 4:20 PM BST

Aug 11, 2018 -- 9:45AM, Willie Shafter. wrote:

ok andrew hope she does well.ps..tell fatty to fo to his own thread please.

Pizz off to your own thread wankshaft the welcher.

Can you post your profit and loss for the 30th march 2018 please

Report Burkey1885 August 11, 2018 4:21 PM BST

Aug 11, 2018 -- 9:48AM, Andrew in Sweden wrote:

willie, thanks, she will do OK. Mart would be too extreme a case to take on

I guess am special Andrew u need LaughLaughto be to make profit willy cd not afford the air fair wd not even pay fir sheared to go to gold tote as ducks he is  always has been akways will be penny pincher was his name ,  glad your come to rescue this poor lot someone needs to feed the 5000 Wink

Report GLASGOWCALLING August 11, 2018 4:26 PM BST

please martin let andrew run his thread in peace, this and i STRESS this is not a " look at me thread " ... thanks.
Report Willie Shafter. August 11, 2018 4:26 PM BST
'wd not even pay fir sheared to go to gold tote as ducks he is'

wonder if andrews daughter could decipher this garbled nonsense.
Report GHOSTOFALEXBIRD August 11, 2018 4:31 PM BST
GlassieSad
Report GHOSTOFALEXBIRD August 11, 2018 5:23 PM BST
Can only ask politely both for Andrew and others who use this place and like to read Andrews thoughts, that we all collectively keep the mart shyte this thread please.

Im as guilty as all of "us"ExcitedScaredSurprisedTongue OutGrinHappyWink and we know who we are of being a pain in the arse, and yes fook this did make me laugh

Willie Shafter.

andrew,im happy to pay the air fare if should could maybe take mart as her 1st patient?
LaughLaughLaugh

But a lot of forum users who like to read Andrew wont have a clue what the hell is going on, and wont want to wade through pages of shyte.

So there you have it gents i can only ask politelyLove

que the foydc'sCryCryCryCryCry
Report GHOSTOFALEXBIRD August 11, 2018 5:32 PM BST
#OFF THIS THREADCry

Most important word and i leave it outCryCryCry
Report Willie Shafter. August 11, 2018 6:22 PM BST
GHOSTOFALEXBIRD    11 Aug 18 17:23 
Can only ask politely both for Andrew and others who use this place and like to read Andrews thoughts, that we all collectively keep the mart shyte this thread please.

from the bloke to comments on marts shyte numerous times per day.

hippocritt comes to mind.
Report womenandthosewithnointerestinracing August 11, 2018 6:27 PM BST
Can he read all of Andrew's thoughts or just the wons he poasts on 'ere?
Report Willie Shafter. August 11, 2018 6:35 PM BST
its hall a connundrum.
Report GHOSTOFALEXBIRD August 11, 2018 6:54 PM BST
GHOSTOFALEXBIRD    11 Aug 18 17:23 

from the bloke to comments on marts shyte numerous times per day.

hippocritt comes to mind.

-------------------------------

Im as guilty as all of "us"

Oh well i have asked.
Report FOYLESWAR August 11, 2018 7:24 PM BST
welcome back andrew !
Report Willie Shafter. August 11, 2018 7:49 PM BST
Im as guilty as all of "us"

then cease.

yfdsc.
Report GHOSTOFALEXBIRD August 11, 2018 7:57 PM BST
Why i like playing with mart..

but this thread is diffrent

yfdscHappy
Report Willie Shafter. August 11, 2018 11:08 PM BST
he needs a liquid cosh.
Report Andrew in Sweden August 12, 2018 1:56 AM BST
Ghost and Glasgow,

Thanks for the 'don't post mart shyte' comments, even though the 2 two lay threads are finished, at least in their current guise. To be honest, I was surprised to see the threads still on the front page of the forum when i returned from vacation, i expected them to have dropped off weeks ago.

If i do continue posting a daily or weekend lay, i will start from scratch, the challenge would be better without the safety net of the current profit. I wouldn't be able to post every weekday anyway, so it would be a random daily lay.

Foyleswar,

Thank you.
Report Lampus August 12, 2018 5:42 AM BST
Good  morning  ANDREW Happy
Report Andrew in Sweden August 12, 2018 6:51 AM BST
Good morning Lampus, and all residents of my wonderful birthplace Happy

I have a lay bet for later, but will start a new thread, this one has cobwebs Wink
Report chavman August 12, 2018 6:55 AM BST
is it true that you are 3 hours in front in sweden and does it mean you miss the races you lay horses in mate
Report Andrew in Sweden August 12, 2018 7:02 AM BST
Chav,

No and no

I'm a man of few words Wink
Report Burkey1885 August 12, 2018 10:29 AM BST

Aug 11, 2018 -- 7:56PM, Andrew in Sweden wrote:

Ghost and Glasgow,Thanks for the 'don't post mart shyte' comments, even though the 2 two lay threads are finished, at least in their current guise. To be honest, I was surprised to see the threads still on the front page of the forum when i returned from vacation, i expected them to have dropped off weeks ago. If i do continue posting a daily or weekend lay, i will start from scratch, the challenge would be better without the safety net of the current profit. I wouldn't be able to post every weekday anyway, so it would be a random daily lay.Foyleswar,Thank you.

Could not agree more Andrew filling your thread with tripe lesser lights tend too do this talk about others , must be pretty bored and prob can’t make it pay , I somehow don’t think Andrew is interested in your little gimp band , nice recruiting 19,000 and you recruit half a doz , Andrew is no team bully he is his own man and yes he likes a bit crack , but pack hunting no , steven is a cyber bully and not a week goes by he has not stacked some poster creating bull —-sh—t threads about someone , it’s a racing forum sadly little knowledge can be a dangerous thing ,  stick to racing learn and listen don’t be envious of others who create  threads put time in and don’t fill thier threads with  ramping shiiite Cry

Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com