Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Mr Angry More
06 Feb 18 14:10
| Topic/replies: 10 | Blogger: Mr Angry More's blog
I love to win on outsiders....butExcitedSurprised come on .... this result makes no sense .... stewards enquiry ....betfair check betting patterns
Show More
Report hulk23 February 6, 2018 2:12 PM GMT
like listening to simon trying to make sense of this rubbish ... just sitting there bluffing away all afternoon
Report onlooker February 6, 2018 2:13 PM GMT
^ Thought exactly the same ... That one even had him stumped.  Grin
Report 4builder4 February 6, 2018 2:20 PM GMT
Beaten an average of 16 lengths in last 5 runs and only beaten 4 horses in its life and now bolts up by 7 length.
Made worse as i thought i had nicked the price, 4.40 on Hannagan the Mannagan lol
Report asparagus February 6, 2018 2:28 PM GMT
First run for Evans and change of surface too so whilst it's form was poor, there is an easy explanation.
Report Mr Angry More February 6, 2018 2:31 PM GMT
no fences here so was this an under the radar plot
Report mrcombustible February 6, 2018 2:32 PM GMT
These ex Charlie Hills horses do well with new trainers
Report grappler February 6, 2018 2:35 PM GMT
it also demonstrated the worth of in-running. rubbish race. couldnt back any of em. but turning in with easy lead and travelling it was 10/1. and that was on lv. dunno why any wagon would not want such a facility if available to all
Report cool eddy February 6, 2018 2:50 PM GMT
Sean Levey has a way over expected strike rate of 31% with his rides at Southwell, his mount Cherubic is 23.0.
Report Mr Angry More February 6, 2018 3:47 PM GMT
whilst Cheltenham gold cup etc are always going to be ability...on national television.......who will TRUELY monitor this sort of potential alleged scam?
Report Mr Angry More February 6, 2018 3:49 PM GMT
in such a minor race ....with huge fraud potential....lets hope horse racing dosent go down the greyhound rout!!!
Report ribero1 February 6, 2018 4:14 PM GMT
Whats the problem? new trainer improves one of Charlie Hills Shock!
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com