Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Deerhunter
20 Jun 17 21:09
| Topic/replies: 28 | Blogger: Deerhunter's blog
The Royal Hunt Cup is clearly a hugely competitive race, but gives us a chance to try and find a big price winner, so might have found a 50/1 shot (B365, big bigger on Betfair currently) with a squeak...

Von Blucher - was with Gosden last year and ran well all year in big handicaps, mostly as a well backed favourite. Has course form on good to firm ground and 1 mile will be fine. Nothing wrong with a decent come back run for Rebecca Menzies when 5th in a listed race, beaten just over 4 lengths off level weights by horses all around 10lb better on official ratings so was a good effort.

If it was still with Gosden would probably be a 12/1 or 14/1 shot, so can see a bit of value in the 50's on offer. A sporting e/w play I reckon.
Pause Switch to Standard View Royal Hunt Cup (Weds) 50/1 shot
Show More
Report Deltâ June 20, 2017 9:16 PM BST
GL
Report saddo June 20, 2017 9:17 PM BST
GL, haven't looked at the race but I've had a bit of 33s e.w on Hors de Combat, only cos it's in the noebook.
Report Deerhunter June 20, 2017 9:42 PM BST
Yeah, Hors de Combat was the other one I liked at a price, has a fair chance for sure....will stick it in the reverse exacta with Von Blucher. GL...
Report the bloob June 20, 2017 11:16 PM BST
I agree very much with this one, massively overlooked. I don't think the first run for the new trainer was anything great, but forgiving that the last season form gives it a great chance. 50/1 is crazy, you don't need many reasons to back at that price
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com