Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Ivy Tilsley
31 Jul 14 18:14
| Topic/replies: 90 | Blogger: Ivy Tilsley's blog
Considering it occurred in 2010, is there any reason the company have waited until NOW to tell  customers....?

http://www.independent.ie/business/irish/massive-data-breach-at-paddy-power-bookmakers-30474614.html
Pause Switch to Standard View Paddy Power...Massive Data Breach
Show More
Report themightymac July 31, 2014 6:19 PM BST
That explains all the spam I have been getting from 2011 on. Never got any before, now about 60 a day from 2011 on. Customers should have been told.
Report dave1357 July 31, 2014 6:35 PM BST
Anyone had an email from them?  They claimed in that article to have contacted everyone affected.  Presumably that will be BS.
Report ihal essex July 31, 2014 6:42 PM BST
Nobody told me and am constantly spammed. Always wondered who was responsible for divulging my details - now I know
Report pete_de July 31, 2014 7:08 PM BST
yep got an e/mail. this part of it.

this information relates to data you provided when you opened an account with us
and contained your name ,username ,address ,e/mail address, phone contact no.
date of birth.
FUKINELL this is grim , and yes get loads of spam
Report Deptford July 31, 2014 7:28 PM BST
I got the e mail, I dont use a debit card so not that bothered, use different passwords etc for different accounts
Report Kerrygold August 1, 2014 1:06 AM BST
no chance they would let you know at the time ,  their share price like many others was in the gutter

they decided to say nothing........

yes all of guys got your  contact information sold on from paddy powers systems... but they failed to let you know
Report Dr Gonzo August 1, 2014 10:12 AM BST
Surprising that this story hasn't made it on to the RP website.

Still, i'm glad they've been able to report that Hills made record profits from the World Cup...
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com