Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
yikes
30 Dec 13 10:05
| Topic/replies: 60 | Blogger: yikes's blog
Looks like a goer today (2:05 Ling)
Show More
Report yikes December 30, 2013 2:08 PM GMT
Boom :)
Report CJ December 30, 2013 2:09 PM GMT
Cheating Bar Stewards.
Report john92 December 30, 2013 2:09 PM GMT
Strewth
Report boyce December 30, 2013 2:10 PM GMT
best horse ,best jockey
Report loper December 30, 2013 2:11 PM GMT
Glad to have made a contribution to the strapped connections.
Report stridingedge December 30, 2013 2:19 PM GMT
amazing difference in effort and tactics when the cash arrived Happy
Report Virgin December 30, 2013 2:28 PM GMT
Gud Day Plain
Report mange December 30, 2013 2:43 PM GMT
That was a good call.(no bet)...It has a couple of entries in a mo & might follow up............... G.L.
Report tezza December 30, 2013 2:54 PM GMT
I backed this, so not pocket talking or anything silly, far from it. However, the BHA Handicapper should hang his head in shame I think on this one (and numerous others), dropping that enough to allow the horse to run in this race. A ten-year-old of any intelligence could read the form and see that they had been playing around with tactics on this front runner, and the handicapper still allows the horse to drop in the weights. About time we followed the Hong Kong system and make trainers declare their tactics pre race, that, or either deem that a change of tactics, moving away from prior winning ones, will ensure that a drop in the horse's mark will not be allowed. Opinions please?
Report CJ December 31, 2013 9:57 AM GMT
Totally agree. I don't think it's just HK that do this either, i think any change in tactics without prior notification will get you Dsq and fined in a lot of places. Here, they ignore it and drop you 5 lbs.

There are many ways to cheat, wrong trip (Sir Mark), missing the break (most jocks), or the blatant (ping it out of the traps at a ridiculous rate (Betfair Eddie), and they rarely get flagged up, is this any different?
Report Roger De Bris December 31, 2013 10:46 AM GMT
Paul is busy eating his Belgian chocolates.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com