Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
harrytool
10 Aug 13 21:27
| Topic/replies: 13 | Blogger: harrytool's blog
i have yet again been robbed by betfair's lazy idol policy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just to make everyone aware that if a horse is a non runner, by not starting or entering the stalls or lining up, betfair are to lazy stupid or ignorant to have a rule four deduction in the forcast market, they just scrub the bet in the opposite fasion to how you would be rewarded in a bookie shop.
On the win or place market its done this way on the exchange.
This week due to a non runner that was a complete outsider i had my bet cancelled! i struck a perfectly legitimate bet at 125 to 1 i had £2 on it but due to the complete outsider not running the complete market was cancelled, if i were in the bookmaker the s/f paid £171, this is the second time in 6 days i have lost a 3 figure bet on a r\f bet due market cancellation because of a non runner, everyone i have mentioned this to are completely unaware of this pathetic rule! how can the win and place market continue but not the f\c market, the horse didnt even bring in a rule 4 due to its price, is this rule due to betfair actually laying the f\c market themselves i wonder?.
Anyway i have payed betfair over £300 to £400 a day in commission and will not be paying them any more, i have opened a **** account and its exellent so far, i can also now watch the live video on every race with a video that actually works!!!!! and you dont even have to bet on the race! bonus :-))))))))))))))))
Pause Switch to Standard View reverse forcast market robbery
Show More
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com