Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
REGIT
13 May 13 11:22
| Topic/replies: 1,027 | Blogger: REGIT's blog
ive withdrawn from the gold flag.
reasons.
1.im convinced the maority of customers couldnt care less about place terms.the midweek punters(thats why ive been betting midweek)dont really want 1/4 odds 1234 at the likely reduced odds.when i explained that 16 would have to be 14 at 1/4 they backtracked and the general feeling(not a large survey i agree about 25)was more choice and bigger win odds was preffered(1/6 makes you a ripoff merchant in there opinion)
2.recreational(saturday and sunday-90% of my business)couldnt care less,or didnt have a clue what i was on about.bookmaker appearance,friendliness,the cost of getting in and food quality meant alot more.
3.im fed up of betting ew in bad races and occasionally being in the sp but as soon as it suits other books replacing me.the offices at the grand national bet with the book next door who had bet 1/5 1234 but was correct terms this year to be in the 12 but missed me out.
4.the racecourses are starting to moan now but if theyd pushed the gold flag from the beginning more might have joined.
5.its give give give.7 times a betting badge,marketing,tenure.if they want us to bet standard(the law says we dont have to)to help increase attendances what are they prepared to do.lower entrances,even some bookmaker marketing or scrap it for example.chester are a perfect example of being clueless.they bring in chesterbet which is perfectly legal to help them make money and then put in 3g so people can bet offcourse.barmy.

so ive withdrawn.i will in future be competive when i have to and rely on service when i dont.UNTIL THERE IS A LEVEL PLAYING FIELD.
Pause Switch to Standard View AFTER DOING AN ONCOURSE SURVEY MYSELF.
Show More
Report factmachine May 20, 2013 11:15 AM BST
ADGE,SURELY THOUST JESTS 3/10 AND A 4/1 SHOT BEATEN BY A RAG,"IT SOUNDS LIKE A TOTAL DISASTER FOR COURSE BOOKMAKERS"???????????? THAT HAS TO BE ON A PAR WITH YOUR "GREAT DEAL STATEMENT"FROM OUR NEGOTIATORSConfusedConfusedI WISH I HAD BEEN THEIR AT STRATFORDHappy
Report factmachine May 20, 2013 11:16 AM BST
ONE FOR THE GOOD GUYS!
Report factmachine May 20, 2013 11:16 AM BST
OTHERWISE KNOWN AS AN ACT OF GODWITHappy
Report TheNorfolkMafia May 20, 2013 11:22 AM BST
12 minutes of Heaven!

Then it's, here we f*cking go again!

Sad
Report San Quentin May 20, 2013 1:35 PM BST
mmmm the north and scotland
Report adge May 21, 2013 2:09 PM BST
back to reality with the announcement of the badge fees for derby day where they have more than DOUBLED THIS YEAR.
good luck lads , anyone going
Report factmachine May 21, 2013 2:17 PM BST
PONTE ADGE??????????????????????????????????????
Report TheNorfolkMafia May 21, 2013 2:21 PM BST
adge • May 21, 2013 2:09 PM BST
back to reality with the announcement of the badge fees for derby day where they have more than DOUBLED THIS YEAR.
good luck lads , anyone going

I've got 11 pitches, can't wait!

Laugh
Report SkintofGreatYarmouth May 21, 2013 2:26 PM BST
Norfolk,

You are funny!

Laugh
Report factmachine May 21, 2013 2:33 PM BST
ANOTHER DISASTER FOR THE BOOKS AT MEWCASTLE 4/6 JOLLIE BEATShocked
Report adge May 21, 2013 2:37 PM BST
yes a ponte tonight then a rare visit to huntingdon tomorrow where I hear tommo is the main attraction
Report factmachine May 21, 2013 2:51 PM BST
3 ODDS ON JOLLIES AT PONTE,LAY,LAY,LAYHappy
Report democrat May 21, 2013 3:57 PM BST
adge - if you are going you'll be the BIG attraction !!! Laugh
Report Davy Jones May 21, 2013 6:27 PM BST
Ref Epsom/ The books in tatts paying a marketing fee for one/two days a year in a ring that will be sold out on a reduced capacity since they knocked the old stand ie approx 4k less.

And double the badge for good measure.
Report factmachine May 21, 2013 6:31 PM BST
WHO COULD HAVE AGREED TO SUCH TERMS,U COULDNT WRITE ITSadCry
Report Racecourse Regular May 21, 2013 7:35 PM BST
and you got back line books quoted as saying they will pull every horse silly to squeeze the % even further Laugh that wasn't in the script...... they were supposed to have packed the game in by now
Report IanP May 21, 2013 8:00 PM BST
Must say Regit is making some valid points.  Really, we shouldn't be all forced to bet to the same terms and, as the first race at Stratford on Sunday shows, punters will occasionally lose out big time if we are.  I bet in the silver ring on Sunday and we were never less than 40/1 the winner (100/1 at the off) win only, so the BFSP of 200/1 is probably correct. I could have bet to 1/8th or 1/10th and be giving the same odds for the place as the ones going 1/5th. The solution is to educate the punters as Regit says.  Perhaps we should show the place over round on the board as well as the fraction ?
Report mugbookie May 21, 2013 10:27 PM BST
IANP -The whole basis of regits argument centres on altering the place terms to suit the exchange win arb.It's disingenuous to suggest that those seeking to abuse the regulation place terms are doing so on the premise of providing the customer with 'choice' or 'service'....Your post provides a perfect example of why we need a level playing field....you want to 'educate' the punter that 100/1 at 1/10 is the same place odds as 50/1 at 1/5 which is fair enough....but how 'fair' is it that as a consequence of altering the place terms one bookmaker can offer DOUBLE the win odds with the same place liabilty ?....The exchange traders/commission agents often argue that we need to alter each way terms to be 'competitive' with exchanges on bad each way races..the problem is, we will NEVER be competitive on such races...... unless you want to offer 200/1 at 1/20 odds a place ? Free racecourse broadband will ensure that the exchange price model that we are currently fully engaged with, becomes uncompetitive and thus obsolete....If we are to survive, we need to move away from exchange pricing/trading and, once again, create our own markets based upon service,vibrancy and ultimately money traded within the ring.
Report adge May 21, 2013 10:42 PM BST
I bet to 110% win and 88% place on the eight runner affair at 1/5th at ponte tonight ..two of the eight runners offered at 125/1.
nothing clever there but having worked on 12 of the last 13 days I am totally sick of betting next to bookmakers who go 1/5th in 15 runner handicaps plus other specials and then shadow the exchange win price  by going 13/1  17/1 , 30/1
AND THEN MOANING that the games gone and because of the increased fees they can't win.
it's not because of any increased fees at all is it
Report factmachine May 21, 2013 10:48 PM BST
WISE WORDS MUG,AND THEM "DOING THE MOANING" ADGE,WILL BE ADVERTISING AN EXCHANGE ON THE MUSHLaugh
Report democrat May 21, 2013 10:49 PM BST
Which ring were you in tonight adge ?
Report adge May 21, 2013 10:52 PM BST
tatts , democrat. there were four in the butts . see you tomorrow.
don't forget your autograph book for tommo
Report wasnot May 21, 2013 11:01 PM BST
Think Jockey Wilson must be getting the breeze up about appearing on Panorama (or Rogue Traders!) as at Towcester tonight there were 2 dodgy EW races and he bet win only instead of putting up a 'special offer'.
Report democrat May 21, 2013 11:04 PM BST
Perhaps he'd left his special offer signs at home wassy or was getting in practice for his day out at Epsom !!
Report adge May 21, 2013 11:12 PM BST
wasnot ,
bot was he win only as we know people don't read signs.
at York he displayed a win only sign but took every each way bet he was asked for.
anyone able to work it out would have found they were on at 1/7th odds a place.
Report mugbookie May 21, 2013 11:16 PM BST
ADGE - Definitely not clever !!!!!.....you've gone on the 'to be avoided' list now Laugh

FACT - Bet near a millionaire using a betfair brolly the other day....I did nearly laugh. Cry
Report factmachine May 21, 2013 11:39 PM BST
MUG,THE UNDENIABLE FACT AFTER READING THROUGH THE ABOVE THREADS IS THAT BOOKMAKERS WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO AGREE,FROM THE IM ALRIGHT JACK BRIGADE(ILLUMINATI),COMMISSION AGENTS ADVERTISING THE OPPOSITION,FLIMPERS,BLUFFERS,AND GENUINE BOOKMAKERS,AS AN ORGANISATION WE HASTEN OUR OWN DEMISE AND PLAY INTO THE HANDS OF THE RACECOURSES WHOS ULTIMATE AIM IS TO PRICE US AND THE GENUINE PUNTER OUTSad
Report jimnast May 22, 2013 7:51 AM BST
bet near a millionaire using a betfair brolly LaughLaughLaugh

good morning wasnot how was towcester last night ?
Report wasnot May 22, 2013 7:59 AM BST
Morning jimnast.  Poor crowd at Towcester and it was very cold so they all disappeared before the last.  Shouldn't have been there but at least we got a few winning races for a change so we came out on the right side.  Was only 13 in tatts, about 8 too many.
Report jimnast May 22, 2013 8:06 AM BST
thanks wasnot I did actually set off but when I saw the huntingdon card today I turned back,you would have hoped only 13 in tats would have been workable.
Report mugbookie May 22, 2013 8:11 AM BST
FACT - The racecourses do want the 'genuine' punter....but only at sp - 10%
Report REGIT May 22, 2013 8:38 AM BST
mugbookie-i get the first few of your points but its the money in the ring that wont happen.weve been hedging on the exchanges for to long.business,s have beeen set up purely to use the exchanges.some books are run from home and buttons are pushed to green up.very few books have floormen.people like to talk about books going home cos the exchanges have gone down,but thats cos they dont know any other way.so if we all bet to the same terms the only time when you will have another book is when its a bad race."do you want to lay me a £500 /£45ew".course you dont you dont really want to lay the punter unless your going to get some other business.money was moved around using tic tacs.how many books can tictac.(i still have a floorman and he would def. enjoy the job more). i would probably vote for standard terms cos i think i would make more money that way but i still want to be able to go out 2 handed some days and i need the exchanges.i repeat (sorry norfolk mafia)what worries me is IS THIS WHAT THE PUNTER WANTS.anybody who thinks ALL of jockys punters are being ripped off is wrong.if the majority are being ripped off fine but what if its they prefer the win price and are prepared to take 1/6 and the thing that really gauls is were being told to do it(withot a vote)by people that were given something in error and now make us pay too much.(no matter what you think of the negotiaters0 it was the racecourses that were in the wrong.
Report ribero1 May 22, 2013 8:52 AM BST
Someone was telling me that the elite system allows you to have every bet you take back at a profit on here,i believe there is abook coming out everywhere one handed doing this who we normally wouldn't see,good luck to him,we all have to try and get a living the best we can and apparently it's called progress.
Report jimnast May 22, 2013 9:08 AM BST
ribero

what happens if somebody has a chunk on one and theres very little money in the exchange market as there is most of the time ?
Report adge May 22, 2013 9:13 AM BST
yes , you go out as a one man band. the computer software prices up the race for you [ 13/1 , 19/1 45/1 etc ] and every bet you process is automatically bet on here at bigger.
no need for staff. no need for ability. the computer software does it all for you.
just stand and relax knowing that you are winning on every race on every day
progress......is it really as simple as that ??
Report jimnast May 22, 2013 9:14 AM BST
ffs there no thrill in that
Report adge May 22, 2013 9:16 AM BST
jimnast , simply explained in the silver ring a ponte last night by a newbie.
ripping the prices apart he was asked for 500 on one. the punter got nothing. maximum bet £20
Report adge May 22, 2013 9:20 AM BST
number 33 tony dodd bookmaker....I see he will bet near you if you venture into that ring so good luck
Report jimnast May 22, 2013 9:24 AM BST
a punter in the ponty silver wanting a monkey on one ,good grief I thought the game had gone.was the book betting of 33 ?
Report jimnast May 22, 2013 9:27 AM BST
yes adge bet next to him twice the first time he had john hughes rep on the front next time he was on his own,to be honest it doesn't matter who you land next to in that ring .
Report factmachine May 22, 2013 9:31 AM BST
EVEN ONE OF THE FRONT LINE BOOKS IN TATTS AT CHESTER HAS REGISTERED THE NAME GREEN UP RACING WITH THE GAMBLING COMMISSIONCryCryCryI WONDER WHICH ONE OF THE 12 IT IS, PERM ANY 1 FROM 11LaughLaughLaugh
Report factmachine May 22, 2013 9:32 AM BST
AND ITS NOT RAINMACLaughLaughLaugh
Report factmachine May 22, 2013 9:33 AM BST
WE ARE ALL DOOMEDLaughLaughLaugh
Report ribero1 May 22, 2013 9:43 AM BST
Just had a look,i see he goes under the name Tony Dodd bookmaker,how appropriate!
Report Racecourse Regular May 22, 2013 9:47 AM BST
What a joke...... totally flies in the face of Facts crusade to Promote the Ring and it's offering........ Commission Agents just one of many factors causing the demise of the ring...... What do you honestly think the bloke who wanted the bet will be thinking..... probably lost to the ring forever
Report TheNorfolkMafia May 22, 2013 9:50 AM BST
I layed a £20 / £10 once and left the price on the board!

Laugh
Report TheNorfolkMafia May 22, 2013 9:55 AM BST
"It's Just A Matter Of Time" - Brook Benton

youtu.be/K__KKdC5Y-s
Report ribero1 May 22, 2013 9:55 AM BST
Jimnast,i overheard a bit of a conversation with another book about laying a lump,i think he was saying he got asked for a large wager which he was happy to accept (no doubt a nice profit to be had) but he couldn't pay the punter on the day,what happened then i don't know.
Report Davy Jones May 22, 2013 9:55 AM BST
Have the FRB stated their position in regards to JCR statement ref: EW terms.  To be honest I wish this would all get sorted across all tracks so everyone can move on.
Report fibber2 May 22, 2013 9:57 AM BST
the elite system just lets you hedge on to the exchange the same way as rdt / exante.  There is also a green up function, as there is on rdt.  There's no automatic hedging.
Report factmachine May 22, 2013 9:57 AM BST
RIBERO ITS NOT TONY U SHOULD FEAR,HIS BROTHER KEN PULLS THE ABSOLUTE TRIPE OUT OF EVERY HORSE YET WONT LAY A BET,IF U COMPLAIN HE JUST LAUGHS AND SAYS HOW TICKLED I AM.Sad
Report intheknow May 22, 2013 10:04 AM BST
if the majority are being ripped off fine

These words were contained in Regit's latest post, which I will trust is a slip on words.

Otherwise, we are really doomed Sad
Report factmachine May 22, 2013 10:07 AM BST
LEAVE REGIT ALONE,HE HAS ONLY BEEN ILLUMINATI FREE FOR 4 MONTHS IT WILL TAKE TIMELove
Report mugbookie May 22, 2013 10:13 AM BST
FACT - LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh

REGIT - An intelligent man like yourself with some half decent pitches 'needs' the exchange ??????....and jocky is 'sometimes' a credit to the bookmaking profession......I'm sorry everybody, but I need to go find a nice dark room to lie down in.Sad
Report jimnast May 22, 2013 10:15 AM BST
one off the arbing books had 2/1 on his board 3.05 on here a punter asked for a 2 monkeys the book replied you can only have 1 monkey as theres not enough in the exchange market.
Report Racecourse Regular May 22, 2013 10:16 AM BST
Lol..... Self Destruct
Report mugbookie May 22, 2013 10:17 AM BST
JIMNAST - STOP THIS....PLEASE.....I'LL TELL YOU ANYTHING YOU WANT....NO MORE...I CANT STAND IT.Cry
Report Davy Jones May 22, 2013 10:17 AM BST
jimnast  - how are you, havent heard from you for ages, you still winning ;-)
Report jimnast May 22, 2013 10:20 AM BST
hello davy I am ok thanks still pretty positive about the future providing some honour come back into the game,hope your keeping well,re winning swings and roundabouts as it should be.
Report Davy Jones May 22, 2013 10:23 AM BST
Im at Epsom next week if you are going.
Report Dr Gonzo May 22, 2013 10:24 AM BST
Cracking range of prices on at least one board at Ponte last night - 17/1, 15/4 etc etc
Report jimnast May 22, 2013 10:27 AM BST
yes davy I am going for both days but not as a bookmaker.
Report jimnast May 22, 2013 10:27 AM BST
sandown Thursday night aswell for the best kept secret in flat racing.
Report jimnast May 22, 2013 10:28 AM BST
good morning dr gonzo which ring was you in ,it could have been any of the 3 with those prices on display.
Report adge May 22, 2013 10:30 AM BST
at least you could understand them , dr gonzo.
last night was the first of the PREMIUM days at Pontefract with enhanced badge fees.
the level of business , however , was so poor [ I took £2225 all night ] that the loudest moaner was steve robinson who kept on about how high his expenses were for his THREE pitches
Report Dr Gonzo May 22, 2013 10:33 AM BST
I was in Tatts, jimnast. Quite a decent crowd actually, so I was surprised how poor business looked (as confirmed by adge)
Report adge May 22, 2013 10:34 AM BST
btw the punter in the silver ring was having monkey bets on each race and grand bets on the short ones. no such bets in tatts
Report adge May 22, 2013 10:35 AM BST
they were only there for the dating theme , doc . did you pull btw ?
Report Dr Gonzo May 22, 2013 10:38 AM BST
Laugh left after the third race!
Report jimnast May 22, 2013 10:44 AM BST
adge was pj not in the silver last night ?
Report Dr Gonzo May 22, 2013 10:44 AM BST
Speaking of the dating theme, was stood by the parade ring watching the 2yo runners before the third. Despite having speakers, the boorish DJ randomly felt the need to shout at the top of his voice down the mic, despite having speakers, spooking the horses as they were on that side of the parade ring. Anyone would think the racing was a secondary consideration...
Report factmachine May 22, 2013 10:45 AM BST
PONTE,DISASTER FOR MOST OF THE BOOKS,TWO OUT OF THE THREE THIN UNS GOT BEATCryCryCryCryCryCryCry
Report jimnast May 22, 2013 10:46 AM BST
dr gonzo at Ludlow the raf send there fighter jets over at a very low level what a racket they make.
Report adge May 22, 2013 10:49 AM BST
anyway , enough of this frivolity , off for a rare visit to huntingdon and tommo
Report jimnast May 22, 2013 10:52 AM BST
Newmarket recipicol day today adge.
Report johnnywilkinson May 22, 2013 10:55 AM BST
what happens if the bottom line to all your gripes and moans and etc etc etc etc is this ....SO WHAT
Report factmachine May 22, 2013 11:10 AM BST
PICKET LINES AT EVERY RACECOURSE,I WONDER WHO WOULD BE THE FIRST TO CROSSLaughLaughLaughINTHEKNOW WOULD BE ON THE SHORTLIST(I WAS ONLY FOLLOWING ORDERS YOUR HONOUR)
Report johnnywilkinson May 22, 2013 11:17 AM BST
AND YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPEND TO THEM THAT FOLLWED ORDERS .....THEY STILL HUNG EM ...OR THEY HAD THE CYANIDE
Report intheknow May 22, 2013 11:37 AM BST
thanks for putting me at the front of the queue Shocked i'm extremely disappointed

but I would still cross the line of my own accord, I don't need any orders from above

Those with multiple pitches would be allowed a cardboard cut-out of themselves so that a true picket line could be established
Report factmachine May 22, 2013 11:39 AM BST
LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLoveLoveBlush
Report johnnywilkinson May 22, 2013 11:45 AM BST
MARK SAWYER AND ALAN BENNETT THATS A LOT OF CARDBOARD
Report mr crisp May 22, 2013 2:46 PM BST
Jimnast,i overheard a bit of a conversation with another book about laying a lump,i think he was saying he got asked for a large wager which he was happy to accept (no doubt a nice profit to be had) but he couldn't pay the punter on the day,what happened then i don't know.

funnily enough when the subject of some books havng it all back on here is mentioned

its allways made me wonder what kind of float these fellas have to take on big days in order to pay out winning punters if they get the biggest bets winning.
Report sickoflayinwinners May 22, 2013 3:35 PM BST
earlier on this post, there were suggestions about"limiting2 the prices in  bad e.w races, this obviously to help with the place &,as ive said before whenever someone with a better pick than mine has an idea for us all to follow its never been in my favour.well oddly enough before the 1st at brighton yesterday  an agreemnt was made(*i went along with it gainst my better nature), no 1/2 points after 6/1, no 9/1 no 11/1 not 22s no 28s.ok i used bfaie not daq so i never know what price most books are about most horses.anyhow the guy behind me  said"here we go , theres 9/1 with x, 15/2 with x blah blah ,i must say it wasnt the guy who came up with the suggestions but someone else.to be honest i always do my on thing and never ever again will i stand for the "lets all bet better" booollllooox. the daft thing iswithout the 1/2 point prices everyone rounded up rather than down making us lay some horses bigger than normally.
Report jimnast May 22, 2013 4:18 PM BST
mr crisp

it was ribero who posted that ,however I do understand where your coming from especially those books who like tp put 175/1 and 220 /1 on the board and take what money there is in the ring for them,i should think when one was to win they would try to borrow of the books there spoiling things for.
Report REGIT May 22, 2013 5:51 PM BST
in the know.i meant if the majority of jockeys punters are being ripped off its fine to ave a go at him but theres a chance they know what there doing or dont care about the place terms.mugbookie what am i meant to do .take a floorman with me on the quiet days as well or stop betting and hedge myself.i will quite happily admit that the exchanges have enabled me to take bigger bets and therefore to hold more money.
Report adge May 22, 2013 8:01 PM BST
jimnast ,
no pj there last night
also fakenham badge day which helped with one admission
as for huntingdon there were some decent punters floating about
e.g an 8800 to 8000 laid along the line
the biggest bet I took was 2600 to 1300 the fav in race 3.
and mugbookie,
for the second day running I bet to 88% on places on the bad each way race
Report sickoflayinwinners May 22, 2013 11:22 PM BST
adge , thats fairly bold betting to 88p on the places butmay i ask why you do so.the punters who bet e.w with you in that race wll still not take 10/3 on our board in the next race if 7/2 is available,i know of no othe business that buys stock for £1 per unit with the intentio of selling it for 88p with expences on top.the 2600 to 1300 was a lumpy old bet to catch , at brigton yestrday i doubt there was 1300 for any horse in the rin let alone in a bet.i  myself like regit do use the exchanges to hedge as i also only ever ok two handed,im smalltime player and bet generally on poor pitches and see no merit i coming up for more than im holding and as i try not to refuse the punter biggrr bts than i really want (if you do they dont come back to you) i hedge on the machine.obviously if a bet is way out of line for my style of playing i do sometimes have to offer the punter a reassonable part of their bet
Report sickoflayinwinners May 22, 2013 11:22 PM BST
adge , thats fairly bold betting to 88p on the places butmay i ask why you do so.the punters who bet e.w with you in that race wll still not take 10/3 on our board in the next race if 7/2 is available,i know of no othe business that buys stock for £1 per unit with the intentio of selling it for 88p with expences on top.the 2600 to 1300 was a lumpy old bet to catch , at brigton yestrday i doubt there was 1300 for any horse in the rin let alone in a bet.i  myself like regit do use the exchanges to hedge as i also only ever ok two handed,im smalltime player and bet generally on poor pitches and see no merit i coming up for more than im holding and as i try not to refuse the punter biggrr bts than i really want (if you do they dont come back to you) i hedge on the machine.obviously if a bet is way out of line for my style of playing i do sometimes have to offer the punter a reassonable part of their bet
Report adge May 23, 2013 12:28 AM BST
I only rarely have anything back on here. the bet came about by laying the winner of the previous race 900 to 400 and the punter asking to let the bet ride onto the next fav.
from when I started in bookmaking I was taught the golden rule of never standing anything for more than you have taken and I will always pass on that advice but now i'm close to retiring idon't care so much any more.
as regards the overbroke place market it was 78% at 1/5th..i massaged the win prices to about 118% to get up to 88% anything further would have been uncompetitive. credit to the books there..only one went win only and only two went 1/6th so I suppose that is strongly in favour of the JCR cause
Report johnnywilkinson May 23, 2013 9:55 AM BST
NEARLY 500 POSTS REGIT ....BRONZE MEDAL
Report democrat May 23, 2013 2:40 PM BST
SOGY once laid a £20 to £10 and left it there !! That's because the idiot was using a 'permanent marker' by mistake !!!
Report TheNorfolkMafia May 23, 2013 2:56 PM BST
Well, how was i to know!

Laugh
Report REGIT May 23, 2013 7:39 PM BST
christine birthday today,went to meadowhall.theres a new labdrokes.never seen a betting shop here or trafford centre.four fobt,s a screen showing racing BUT NO PAPERS.2 screens where you can get the form,weeks results etc.the manager was sat at a desk where anyone could walk round.couldnt have been more obvious that its an arcade i.m.o.theres also a street in hull where theres never been a betting shop before it now goes korrals shop shop labdrokes shop shop billys.if i can have one of these fobt,s behind my joint i,ll bet 1/4 1234.LaughLaughLaugh
Report johnnywilkinson May 23, 2013 7:44 PM BST
AND WHAT DID THE LUCKY LADY RECIEVE FOR HER BIRTHDAY
Report mr crisp May 23, 2013 8:00 PM BST
which is the best of the firms to appraoch if you think you have shop
that they might be intrested in renting as a betting shop.
Report johnnywilkinson May 23, 2013 8:03 PM BST
TAKE YA PICK ,,,IF ITS WORKABLE U WONT HAVE A PROBLEM
Report mr crisp May 23, 2013 8:08 PM BST
are some easier to deal with than others ie give you a quick yes or no and not mess you about waiting
and or more likely to offer a fair rent than try to shaft you from the start
Report REGIT May 23, 2013 8:27 PM BST
A pair of fit flops and a dress.pat i bought 3 shirts from house of fraser.i bought 1 for £16 3 months ago.two months ago they were 2 for £12 so i got 2.today they were a tenner each so got another 3.another case for STANDARD TERMS I THINK.LaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report johnnywilkinson May 24, 2013 9:48 AM BST
DID YOU SHOW EM YOUR GOLD FLAG
Report johnnywilkinson May 24, 2013 9:49 AM BST
MR.CRISP THEY WONT SHAFT ANYBODY
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com