Forums

Horse Antepost

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
IrisDeBalme
02 Oct 23 19:45
| Topic/replies: 1,987 | Blogger: IrisDeBalme's blog
Really intriguing handicap competitive as ever, some interesting entries with some of the old bigrade and some new kids on the block like QUINNALT who might use this race as a prep to Champions day and RAMAZAN, both worth keeping an eye on if they turn up, both would make the shortlist if they did.

FRESH is also one to keep an eye on particularly on his run last time out in Ireland, but for me I cant understand the price for last years winner ESCOBAR clearly not in the same form as last year, and he appears to be getting a bit longer in the tooth especially as he was 16th in the Ayr Gold Cup, which looks bad on paper but actually he was only 3.75 lengths behind SIGNIFICANTLY, also he appears to have gone down the weights with 8-10 on his back at current decs considering he had 9-8 on his back lto, and to add more spice he did win this race last year as a 8 year old. My concern is the drying weather wouldn't want it Good to Firm, but Good atm.

I'm sure there will be some defectors but hoping the top weight stays in, at this stage I would take my chance on him at the prices and the weights and see what unfolds in the 48hr declarations this Thursday.

Good Luck!
Pause Switch to Standard View ASCOT Challenge Cup Sat ESCOBAR 25/1
Show More
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com