Forums

Horse Antepost

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
pipedreamer
28 May 21 12:53
| Topic/replies: 659 | Blogger: pipedreamer's blog
It was said that if a horse got beat in the Dante,it didn't win the Derby.Then North Light broke the stat in 2004.Anybody know how it's done since ?.
Pause Switch to Standard View Anybody remember the Dante stat,re...
Show More
Report .Marksman. May 28, 2021 2:17 PM BST
North Light won the Dante and Derby
Workforce was beaten in the Dante, then won the Derby.
Report Howellsy May 28, 2021 5:54 PM BST
It hasn't happened since Workforce.
Report pipedreamer May 28, 2021 7:59 PM BST
So the stat is very interesting.As for High Definition he seemed to be beat fair and square in the Dante.Whether he has been given "kind"introduction and build up is open to question.But we really must take the form literally,otherwise we might as well throw the form book out of the window.
Report gpz6316 May 28, 2021 11:16 PM BST
i backed north light for the derby cos he fitted allllll the boxes .
Report gpz6316 May 28, 2021 11:20 PM BST
he beat a leger winner rule of law . this dante well look how strong they fancied high definition
Report gpz6316 May 31, 2021 10:23 PM BST
the scales of justice weigh heavily that Ireland has the superior form again . their battle hardened at two then fresh at three , thats the edge
Report gpz6316 May 31, 2021 10:27 PM BST
their talking horses sb and high d they have had a traditional uk softly softly and their gonna fail
Report gpz6316 June 1, 2021 10:08 PM BST
and now after aob talking bullish about high definition in the post im gonna take that back . im on high definition . fickle indeed
Report LoyalHoncho June 2, 2021 2:08 AM BST
High Definition around Epsom?  I didn't feel he bended brilliantly at York but once he got balanced he stayed well and never so much as saw a whip so can probably be guarantee to improve on the run.  Who'll ride him doesn't really matter either as any stable jock can win big races for O Brien.  Looks a decent e.w. bet.
Report Howellsy June 2, 2021 8:10 AM BST
Surely AOB is just trying to take the pressure off Bolshoi Ballet by going on and on about HD? Let's see who Moore rides.
Report liberator of the oppressed June 2, 2021 4:00 PM BST
Definition is simply a beast and in my opinion the likely winner bit like the Oaks we all oo and ah horses at top betting are there for a reason will win the the snaff. Double up with the big girlie in the Oaks looks like a  5 yr old last year or early spring we've all seen what these more precocious bigger sorts are like in the playground on the rugger pitch both I think are rather good examples will be like men v boys.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com