Forums

Horse Antepost

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
pipedreamer
28 May 21 12:53
| Topic/replies: 666 | Blogger: pipedreamer's blog
It was said that if a horse got beat in the Dante,it didn't win the Derby.Then North Light broke the stat in 2004.Anybody know how it's done since ?.

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 11
By:
.Marksman.
When: 28 May 21 13:17
North Light won the Dante and Derby
Workforce was beaten in the Dante, then won the Derby.
By:
Howellsy
When: 28 May 21 16:54
It hasn't happened since Workforce.
By:
pipedreamer
When: 28 May 21 18:59
So the stat is very interesting.As for High Definition he seemed to be beat fair and square in the Dante.Whether he has been given "kind"introduction and build up is open to question.But we really must take the form literally,otherwise we might as well throw the form book out of the window.
By:
gpz6316
When: 28 May 21 22:16
i backed north light for the derby cos he fitted allllll the boxes .
By:
gpz6316
When: 28 May 21 22:20
he beat a leger winner rule of law . this dante well look how strong they fancied high definition
By:
gpz6316
When: 31 May 21 21:23
the scales of justice weigh heavily that Ireland has the superior form again . their battle hardened at two then fresh at three , thats the edge
By:
gpz6316
When: 31 May 21 21:27
their talking horses sb and high d they have had a traditional uk softly softly and their gonna fail
By:
gpz6316
When: 01 Jun 21 21:08
and now after aob talking bullish about high definition in the post im gonna take that back . im on high definition . fickle indeed
By:
LoyalHoncho
When: 02 Jun 21 01:08
High Definition around Epsom?  I didn't feel he bended brilliantly at York but once he got balanced he stayed well and never so much as saw a whip so can probably be guarantee to improve on the run.  Who'll ride him doesn't really matter either as any stable jock can win big races for O Brien.  Looks a decent e.w. bet.
By:
Howellsy
When: 02 Jun 21 07:10
Surely AOB is just trying to take the pressure off Bolshoi Ballet by going on and on about HD? Let's see who Moore rides.
By:
liberator of the oppressed
When: 02 Jun 21 15:00
Definition is simply a beast and in my opinion the likely winner bit like the Oaks we all oo and ah horses at top betting are there for a reason will win the the snaff. Double up with the big girlie in the Oaks looks like a  5 yr old last year or early spring we've all seen what these more precocious bigger sorts are like in the playground on the rugger pitch both I think are rather good examples will be like men v boys.
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com