Forums

Horse Antepost

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
unclepuncle
18 May 21 05:04
| Topic/replies: 6,433 | Blogger: unclepuncle's blog
Plenty of rain around for the end of the week so soft conditions, maybe worse, look likely.
In that eventuality I can't help being drawn to Mujbar at 14/1 (15+ with Billies boost).

I was first drawn to him after watching him come 4th lin the Champagne Stakes behind Chindit at Doncaster where he, to my eyes, clearly hated the fast ground. He had won his maiden on soft by 7l and proved he was a real mudlark, and won me plentyCool, when he won the Horris Hill in shocking conditions. He is bred to be a top 6f horse as a half brother to Eqtidaar who won the Commonwealth Cup a few years back.
Well beaten in the Greenham but that was on top of the ground.

The form of the Charlie Hills string is a little bit of a worry but he did have a similar'ish type in Jadwal who ran well when second to the handicap good thing Jumby on Saturday.
Dane O'Neil currently locked up and he has won on him twice.

No idea if he is definitely running so the obvious ante post risks but I can see the race cutting up badly if the heavens do open and he could go off nearer 5/1 imo.
Pause Switch to Standard View Sandy Lane Stakes - Haydock 22nd May
Show More
Report unclepuncle May 18, 2021 6:06 AM BST
^ jocked up not locked up - though if he fails to win that is what should happen to Dane O'Neil.Laugh.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com