Forums

Horse Antepost

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
FOYLESWAR
02 Apr 21 07:26
| Topic/replies: 20,883 | Blogger: FOYLESWAR's blog
a fair way out but the flat season is on us and looking for a bit of possible value at this early stage . tarnawa will have an autumn campaign and likely she will be fresher than most . she is top class and quite possible she is still improving she sets the standard for me ,love is ground dependent so risky as to if she will turn up , i think the 33/1 high definition has some mileage ,fav for the derby and unbeaten at 2 he showed a smart turn of foot to win both starts coming from last to first to win comfortably both times in the end looking as though middle distances will suit . obviously has to improve but has the pedigree connections and could be very smart . 33/1 each way looks very fair imo. tarnawa at 9/1 as a saver also appeals opinions encouraged good luck.
selection arc de triompe .HIGH DEFINITION 33/1 each way and TARNAWA 9/1 .
Pause Switch to Standard View 2021 arc longchamp
Show More
Report A_T April 2, 2021 2:48 PM BST
took some 70/1 about Logician  - looked a beast as a 3yo but disappointed last year - has an entry for the Yorkshire Cup so at least seems to be training
Report .Marksman. April 3, 2021 10:07 AM BST
The form of Love's three Group 1 wins last year hasn't worked out at all with the placed horses in those races getting beaten in subsequent runs, reapeatedly.  For me, Love is a lay at any single figure prices on this evidence.
Report LoyalHoncho April 12, 2021 11:48 PM BST
Well researched and noted .Marksman.  I hadn't noted that at all.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com