Forums

Horse Antepost

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
differentdrum
25 Mar 21 09:48
| Topic/replies: 12,936 | Blogger: differentdrum's blog
I don't think I have ever seen O'Brien talk up an unexposed horse as much as this one. Obviously, it has been backed accordingly.

It would be lovely to see her back up the talk and win by daylight but these days bookmakers can usually find some exposed sort to crush the optimism.
Pause Switch to Standard View Santa Barbara
Show More
Report FOYLESWAR March 25, 2021 1:39 PM GMT
i was thinking the same differentdrum ,i put this one up on the 1,000 gns thread on here in september (lucky guess ) she did look impressive but only a maiden .as you say aob talks a fair few of his up but  seems very enthusiastic on   this one .
Report differentdrum March 31, 2021 7:13 PM BST
I think it is worth saying that this is all about the trainer. The form of her maiden win hasn't worked out at all. The pedigree is based very much on the previous two offspring because those that came before were very ordinary.
Report CROPSICK March 31, 2021 8:00 PM BST
Galileo cross
Report LoyalHoncho April 12, 2021 11:52 PM BST
My interpretation of O Brien's post Leops interview was that whatever she did in the Guineas she would improve markedly for the run?  He spoke in a sot of code, as if to say that bigger prizes later on would be her target?  Any views anyone?
Report FOYLESWAR April 13, 2021 9:20 AM BST
aob  talking about her possible inexper for the gns but happy to send her straight there , seems to be looking ahead for later targets but no doubt he is very keen on this filly  on bare form and the step up in class you would think she is a layers dream but on aobs comments and record its a risky one  ,hopefully if she wins the gns the oaks is the natural next step ,god knows what she is doing to her workmates on the gallops and in second gear according to him ,would be handy to know which fillies she works with but as we know not many slowboats at ballydoyle.
Report pipedreamer April 14, 2021 5:10 PM BST
Looks a robust big horse.One thing that people haven't mentioned is her head carriage,especially if you look at the end of her race.Going into the dip may cause her problems,and as for Epsom !!!!!!,seriously dodgy.
There again stranger things have happened.I would prefer to watch,and then be interested later if she ran at Ascot or Sandown.She looks as she would dig deep on a hill finish,especially with a decent gallop in the race.
Good luck to all anyway,whoever you bet on.It's all about opinions,and hoping to be right more times than you are wrong.
Report FOYLESWAR April 14, 2021 6:52 PM BST
someone did actually point out her head carriage on the 1,000 gnds thread tbf ,just have to wait and see as to how she handles the dip but i would be suprised if coolmore  dont have a similar scenario at ballydoyle on their  gallops . they dont leave much to chance.
Report impossible123 May 2, 2021 3:00 PM BST
A female Frankel or another excellent workhorse?
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com