Forums

Horse Antepost

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
SOULDANCER
01 Mar 21 06:47
| Topic/replies: 2,846 | Blogger: SOULDANCER's blog
Bareback Jack 11-1 win  b365

No idea if this will turn up but in the spirit of adventure.

Mccain isn't averse to having runners here and he'll like the likely good ground for this one.
Pause Switch to Standard View Morebattle h'cap hurdle
Show More
Report sageform March 2, 2021 7:48 PM GMT
Big money on offer and being a handicap, it should attract a decent field. A very different situation from Nicky running the CH fav at 1/10. Solo is top on RPR but that is on last seasons form.
Report GI MAC March 2, 2021 8:54 PM GMT
Indeed, will be interesting to see what type of field it will attract in its new guise, some nice sorts entered at the moment.
Report The_LUFCwaffe March 3, 2021 8:01 PM GMT
Emmet Mullins looks a shrewd operator and The Shunter has been a great horse this year. Entered in a multitude of races at Cheltenham yet may miss the cut on several of them.....but hey, The Morebattle is worth more than the Quarrel Cup at the Festival.

I'd also be interested if he brings Noble **** across. Scratched the horse from the Chelt Bumper and seemingly happy to ditch the horses novice status late in the season (also entered in a maiden at Navan). Shows confidence.
Report spyker March 3, 2021 11:53 PM GMT
Last chance for a warm up for cheltenham choo choo. wasted a few quid ew on Coltherd's rag and got my eyes on Night Edition, not sure there will be much of my money though but needs to show some improvement (county hurdle?) if it turns up.
Report sageform March 4, 2021 6:09 PM GMT
Solo will do for me with Cobden in great form.
Report sageform March 4, 2021 6:09 PM GMT
Solo will do for me with Cobden in great form.
Report PeteTheBloke March 5, 2021 12:29 PM GMT
Solo will do for sageform with Cobden in great form.
Report spyker March 5, 2021 6:02 PM GMT
Night Edition been backed steadily since last night,  had 20 on @ 20's (now 12) and 40's for the county. might poss be pw in which case the dosh means nowt and it will drift like a barge tomorrow!
Report SOULDANCER March 6, 2021 11:58 AM GMT
Hunters Call 11-1 lads, win

Hasn't been finishing his races this year, hope the drop in trip on better ground will help.

Already lost on my early bet not turning up.
Report Facts March 7, 2021 7:32 AM GMT
Poor show by Hunters Call. It was run at a strong pace too, which should have been ideal.
I felt it was a confident bet, so very disappointed in the run.
Maybe a reason will be forthcoming ?
Report SOULDANCER March 7, 2021 9:06 AM GMT
Well done Lufc,
  Winner didn't have much problem, exciting for stable with hope of bonus.

Spyker,
   Good call with the back to form Night Edition.

Facts,
   Yep, poor run from Hunters Call. The drop back in trip didn't help and was always struggling from the off. I won't be rushing to back him again. 11 year old now and has had his problems, maybe they've caught up with him.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com