Forums

Horse Antepost

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
FOYLESWAR
16 Dec 20 15:39
| Topic/replies: 22,371 | Blogger: FOYLESWAR's blog
thyne hill and paisley park head the market and little between them after the newbury race on  weights and ratings , this could cut up sire du berlais may stay in ireland for a leopardstown option . i like the pipe horse main fact a massive improver and winner of   his last  9  races ,he has a bit to find but hasnt looked like he has hit his peak yet ,will love the forcast ground with more rain expected ,rated 154 the improvement continued stepped up to 3m in the haydock mud he was pushed along a fair way out but powered home   last time and  won going away and he can be backed at 11/2  each way 3 places ante post .
selection main fact 11/2 2 points each way ...............opinions encouraged ............stand back and stand by.
Pause Switch to Standard View long walk hurdle ascot 3m saturday
Show More
Report duffy December 16, 2020 5:26 PM GMT
Remember PP taken out on the anticipated bad ground on the day of the race last year, wouldn't be surprised if the same here.
Report nocturnal December 16, 2020 11:58 PM GMT
He is an Interesting horse Foyles.

All of those 9 wins were left handed,yet they step him up in grade here ?

If he,s fit and well fair enough,intriguing how many will stand their ground at 48 hr decs.
Report giggitygiggity December 17, 2020 11:27 AM GMT
ROKSANA 15/2 Everyone should stop moaning about the Mare's allowance and make money from it instead..
Report paulo47 December 17, 2020 11:42 AM GMT
Have gone left field for Third Wind at the price . Course and ground should be perfect , nicely treated with Main Fact and is young enough to improve . I tried to find one  happy to go right handed on the  expected ground ....
Report FOYLESWAR December 17, 2020 2:13 PM GMT
looked at that myself paulo ,wernt sure they would run but confirmed now will have another closer look ,
Report FELTFAIR December 19, 2020 11:19 AM GMT
Hardly original but will desert Thyme Hill based on the weights for this race and back Paisley Park. Hope he is at or close to his best today.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com