Forums

Horse Antepost

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
FOYLESWAR
23 Nov 20 18:10
| Topic/replies: 22,371 | Blogger: FOYLESWAR's blog
this may cut up ,lisnagar oscar likely to have a similar campaign to last season decent placed efforts with a view to the stayers in march ,paisley park has questions to answer after last years health issues and short enough ,macfabulous impressive last time and improving  but also short enough .summerville boy has his chance but one i like at a price each way is honest vic an improved animal steeped up to 3m plus and comes out about the same as macfab on or ratings and can be backed at 16/1 . hopefull he lines up at the weekend .
Pause Switch to Standard View ladbrookes long distance hurdle newbury
Show More
Report FOYLESWAR November 23, 2020 7:38 PM GMT
up 9 pound to 150 from 141 for chelt win last month, the 2nd in that race  locks corner gave the form a bit of a  boost today at kempton .
Report impossible123 November 24, 2020 12:56 PM GMT
It will be good to see Paisley Park the reigning holder in action again after his Cheltenham flop - a watching brief for him; McFabulous is the young improving pretender. But, I think Summerville Boy could usurp these two. He stays and he's fit; 4/1 the carrot.
Report impossible123 November 26, 2020 4:49 PM GMT
I hope Paisley Park runs his usual solid race tomorrow. But, the value is Summerville Boy at 8.4 here (from 5); McFabulous is too short on given form.
Report sageform November 26, 2020 6:55 PM GMT
I agree that McFabulous is short but he is my choice to beat a field who are much of a muchness and a new 3 mile star is needed.
Report duffy November 26, 2020 7:29 PM GMT
At the start of the season Nicholl's was talking about Mcfabulous on a podcast in terms of the stayer's this season, you couldn't help coming away from listening to it without being taken by his bullishness about the horse.

Tomorrow is the acid test.
Report duffy November 26, 2020 8:14 PM GMT
I'm wondering what Lisnagar Oscar needs to do to get some love 20+ on here.

Reigning stayers champ off the back of a reasonable reappearance where he travelled into the race well then got tired late on.

Trainer has had a couple of winners in the past week and now he will strip fitter for his first run.

This field is primarily made up with horses on recovery missions or horses trying to show they can step up in class.

By all means don't believe the stayers win but 20/1 is too big...isn't it?
Report GI MAC November 27, 2020 7:50 AM GMT
Too big for me. If the real Paisley turns up they are all playing for places, if he doesn't then it's wide open and I can see LO coming out ahead of the rest. He's had his season opener unlike a few, he's always been a good ground horse which wont suit a few of them. Stable having a couple of winners, only a 7yo and can still improve. Champion Stayer, not the worst selection for The Long Walk Hurdle. An ew bet at the prices for me.

Looks a good race, gl.
Report FELTFAIR November 27, 2020 10:16 AM GMT
Had a small each way interest in Thyme Hill.
Report buddeliea November 27, 2020 1:35 PM GMT
At the prices, LO and SS interest me.
Report buddeliea November 27, 2020 1:36 PM GMT
Had a small wager on TH to win today and March.
Report GI MAC November 27, 2020 3:25 PM GMT
wd you two, he won well.
Report buddeliea November 27, 2020 3:34 PM GMT
Cheers Mac, yeh thought he was impressive, and should be suited to a proper test of the Stayers.
Report FOYLESWAR November 27, 2020 7:12 PM GMT
well done winners didnt do much harm to fury road either
Report harry callaghan November 28, 2020 10:03 AM GMT
Well played felt and budd
Report FELTFAIR November 28, 2020 11:39 AM GMT
Happy
Report buddeliea November 28, 2020 11:45 AM GMT
Yeh,nice to have a nice price for a horse thats a lot shorter now, dont often come off doing these doubles.

Agree Foyles re FR,and hes still value imo,and Monkfish just won impressively.Form looking very solid.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com