Forums

Horse Antepost

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
These 83 comments are related to the topic:
tingle creek 2m sandown

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 2 of 3  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 83
By:
harry callaghan
When: 30 Nov 20 14:19
https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=i&url=http%3A%2F%2Funisci24.com%2F252040.html&psig=AOvVaw2QaPTIxlc9D2ivwX__OCrt&ust=1606832086496000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CAIQjRxqFwoTCNiK0o-6qu0CFQAAAAAdAAAAABAP

I can only think the odds compilers have had a get together and had a good smoke of the hookah pipe filled with good herbGrin
By:
harry callaghan
When: 30 Nov 20 14:30
Nice horse but surely should be 7/1 here
By:
Hibore
When: 30 Nov 20 14:41
Not sure why Greaneteen is shorter than Rouge Vif ? 6lbs better off than a handicap and looked a class act last time when allowed to stroll on.
If Altior had run that race he’d be 1/3 Saturday.

Still think Altior will win but looking for e/w value.
By:
buddeliea
When: 30 Nov 20 17:01
Thanks Duffy, it will be a good day whatever,just glad to be able to see the horses again.

Early thoughts for punting are Rouge Vic, and the outsider EDL who ran well at this meeting last year.

Will have no problem cheering Altior on though!!
By:
impossible123
When: 30 Nov 20 17:12
7/2 Altior antepost. I hope he wins for a few shekels.
By:
harry callaghan
When: 30 Nov 20 17:16
Budd does going right handed worry you at all with rouge vif? Lovely prospect I do like him, just is he been as good right handed in you’re opinion? Trainer surprisingly quiet I might add
By:
buddeliea
When: 30 Nov 20 17:37
Slight concern Harry, as i believe most of his runs have been left handed,and his best runs have been, but he has run good races right handed.
I think hes a serious horse for the QM if ground suits, and if the price tempts me i shall have a small wager Saturday.
By:
paulo47
When: 01 Dec 20 12:09
Just worthwhile keeping an eye on the forecast , there is the possiblity for 24 hrs rain from Thursday am , not all heavy , and even the weather people arnt sure , but enough so that with Friday's racing it could be fairly desperate by off time . Looks good now and for Wed , but am sure PN will be rain dancing .
By:
impossible123
When: 01 Dec 20 12:26
I'd like to see Rouge Vif (weather permitting) in the race and Altior - young pretender vs old guard; Politologue was a fortuitous winner of the Champion Chase with Altior and Chacun Pour Soi both sustained an injury just before the race. And, I do not think Greaneteen is good enough.
By:
paulo47
When: 02 Dec 20 08:17
Have laid Altior and backed the Nichols pair and EDL , for me the weather outeweighs all sentiment . Nicky has been at pains again this week to point out that he nearly didnt run Altior twice on soft ground and Rouge Vif's preferences are also well known . Absolutely agree with Foyles (again ).
By:
buddeliea
When: 02 Dec 20 12:19
Dont get the soft ground thing with Altior, hes won top races on soft inc this race and the Queen Mother.
For me its all about how good he is these days, and we wont know that until he runs.
By:
paulo47
When: 02 Dec 20 12:45
He has indeed , and been beaten twice on soft . Plus the trainer stated he was 50/50 about runnng him on it and he is back after an abscence with bigger prizes hopefully ahead . Obviously if the rain doesnt come I will seem insane , no change there .
By:
buddeliea
When: 02 Dec 20 13:00
Well I know he got beat over 2m5f on soft but the other one must have been way back cos he’s ran up a long run of wins on all types of ground for years .
Still if Nicky is not sure whether to run him on soft now that’s fair enough, but unless it’s heavy I expect him to turn up.
By:
harry callaghan
When: 02 Dec 20 13:00
Altior has recorded his best figures on soft going against min in champion chase, against un de sceux in the tingle creek and against the monster cyrname. Not sure the going angle will be his undoing, we will see I suppose
By:
harry callaghan
When: 02 Dec 20 13:29
The handicap figures say different but I still think altiors best performance was in the champion chase when he beat politologue...he went with the hare in that race and the rest just sat out the heat before he then buried those horses who’d had it good on the run in...the more I think about it he should be 2 on here...I don’t get the angle with the Nichols second string and I’m not sure what the rouge horse beat left handed at Cheltenham, he can still improve but he will have to and any rain will be a nail in his coffin add to which he goes right handed here...I maybe wrong but you are getting good odds here if you don’t mind betting a short one...politologue can at least race him but his sandown figures are not the best in comparison with his Cheltenham runs, I’d say castlegrace paddy who is a nice horse but he looks to have a nice race at cork on Sunday and brewinupastrom has the Peterborough Sunday so can see this cutting up
By:
harry callaghan
When: 02 Dec 20 13:33
Basically I think he can’t get beat Happy
By:
buddeliea
When: 02 Dec 20 16:33
Just had e-mail saying tickets available for friday and saturday at sandown
By:
duffy
When: 02 Dec 20 17:45
What is now beginning to bubble below the surface with the market for races involving Altior IMO is the anticipation now that the time may be coming where he's going to regress and when it comes we will see him get old overnight, as it were.

People are desperately trying to find angles into other horses skewing the market against Altior because of this.
By:
impossible123
When: 02 Dec 20 18:42
Will Altior be as good as his 2nd Champion Chase performance on saturday? I'd think unlikely given his age, and inactivity since early Feb 2020. Will he win? I think so given his rating over the others bar Politologue himself is no spring chicken either, and Rouge Vif (ground permits) with respectable credential.
By:
harry callaghan
When: 03 Dec 20 11:01
6 Declared
Altior
Brewin'upastorm
Castlegrace Paddy
Greaneteen
Politologue
Rouge Vif
By:
FOYLESWAR
When: 03 Dec 20 11:37
had a fair bit of rain overnight in south east london  and still going now ,not pishing it down but steady constant rain and not a million miles from sandown.
By:
sageform
When: 04 Dec 20 12:07
It will certainly be testing.
By:
buddeliea
When: 04 Dec 20 13:35
Hopefully drying up a bit now, and nice day forecast tmrw.
By:
FOYLESWAR
When: 04 Dec 20 21:01
altior nonner according to sporting life
By:
harry callaghan
When: 04 Dec 20 21:07
Pathetic
By:
Autocue
When: 04 Dec 20 22:59
Another winner for Henderson stable staff.the city failure does it time and again.
By:
layingisthewayforward
When: 05 Dec 20 00:03
Lol, gone from being in the best shape for years to a none runner. Good old Nicky.
By:
Autocue
When: 05 Dec 20 10:25
I remember Viking Flagship winning the Queen Mother three weeks after a hard race on heavy ground when he got beat giving a stone. They don’t make trainers like they used to.
The bottom line is Henderson has rich owners and the use of racecourse gallops at Newbury. It’s easy for him to make it all about Cheltenham but for me the Sandown course will always be a better test of a two miler.
By:
FELTFAIR
When: 05 Dec 20 11:53
Backed Politologue in this last year and was never at the races So Having a very speculative each way on Brewinupastorm and also Castlegrace Paddy in the 2 place market.
By:
FOYLESWAR
When: 05 Dec 20 14:30
thatll do nicely!
By:
harry callaghan
When: 05 Dec 20 14:41
Well done foyles
By:
knot in wood
When: 05 Dec 20 14:41
whatever happened in the race that was a cracking selection Foyleswar, well done hope you won plenty.
By:
FOYLESWAR
When: 05 Dec 20 14:43
thanks lads ,........
By:
sageform
When: 05 Dec 20 15:00
Well done. I have not won much today but I have Allmankind at 25/1 for the Arkle and Politologue at 20/1 for the QM so happy with that. Both in my 10 to follow as well.
By:
FOYLESWAR
When: 05 Dec 20 15:07
thanks and well done on yours
By:
paulo47
When: 05 Dec 20 16:58
Happy days Foyles haha
By:
FOYLESWAR
When: 05 Dec 20 17:06
well done paulo.
By:
Autocue
When: 05 Dec 20 17:55
The novice and grade 1 were both run 3s slower than standard. Paul Nicholls made Henderson look like a ponce.
By:
nocturnal
When: 05 Dec 20 18:34
Bang on Autocue

How can two pieces of connected track be so different in going ?

Absolute disgrace from Sandown,just what is going on here.

Questions need to be asked.
By:
impossible123
When: 05 Dec 20 22:11
What a shame Un De Sceaux has been retired. Otherwise he'd have walked over these lot on the prevailing ground; sponsor none too happy either, I'd imagine.
Page 2 of 3  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com