Forums

Horse Antepost

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
unclepuncle
10 Jun 20 18:55
| Topic/replies: 6,370 | Blogger: unclepuncle's blog
One Master should probably  have won this last year (glad she dudn’t though having tipped up the one-two on hereCool).

She made her move way too early and was left a bit stranded. A stiff mile is probably just stretching her stamina but if she can get a nice tow into the closing stages she looks the classiest horse in the race to me. Definitely one for the back to lay in running guys.

1pt win 13/1
Pause Switch to Standard View Queen Anne - 2020
Show More
Report sintonian June 10, 2020 8:09 PM BST
She is interesting. I do believe she is better at 7f but also think she can win a Group 1 over a mile. When she was runner-up in the Falmouth Stakes to Veracious she was given a LOT to do! Class horse with a good chance. Is she confirmed?

Preference would be for Fox Chairman tbh, if he runs. Only had 4 runs but you could argue he should be 4/4 given the poor fortune he's had in-running. Dropping from 10f to a stiff 8f is no bad thing and the trainer thinks he's improved a bundle at home. 8/1 is not much of a price though with no Group 1 form on offer. SDS already booked.
Report unclepuncle June 10, 2020 8:58 PM BST
No idea if she is confirmed but she isn't entered for the Sandringham (for which she would surely have been clear favourite) and I would be amazed if they ran her in the Golden Jubille unless it was really soft (which seems very unlikely).
Report unclepuncle June 10, 2020 9:08 PM BST
^Duke Of Cambridge - not Sandringham.Cry
Report Hibore June 10, 2020 10:04 PM BST
I think Duke of Hazzard at 14/1 with C oral is a huge price. His Goodwood win can be upped due to traffic problems and he has a potent turn of foot. Reports are he’s much stronger this year and the Coles think he’s top class.
Report Hibore June 11, 2020 4:06 PM BST
Did I see that One Master wasn’t going for this now ?
Report elisjohn June 11, 2020 4:30 PM BST
hes in the 5 day decs, 365 have him at 12/1, and exchange here at 14/1, but there isnt a penny on him on the lay side so could be ominous  .
Report elisjohn June 13, 2020 11:54 AM BST
16 declared to run and 11 in kings stand
Report unclepuncle June 13, 2020 12:15 PM BST
With One Master not declared and Mohaather running here instead of the Diamond Jubilee it’s been a great start to Rotal Ascot for me.Cry
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com