Forums

Horse Antepost

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
elisjohn
10 Jun 20 12:07
| Topic/replies: 17,162 | Blogger: elisjohn's blog
siskin is around 2/1 fav, coolmore run 6 headed by armory
Pause Switch to Standard View 11 runners in the irish 2000 gns
Show More
Report FOYLESWAR June 10, 2020 1:18 PM BST
who are the other 5 coolmore please
Report elisjohn June 10, 2020 1:27 PM BST
vatican, royal lytham,lope de fernandes,monarch of egypt ,fort myers

the others are fiscal rules, siskin, free solo,rebel tale,sinawann
Report FOYLESWAR June 10, 2020 2:04 PM BST
thanks elis and good luck
Report impossible123 June 10, 2020 3:31 PM BST
If Siskin stays he's the most likely winner, I think; Armory (Lordan) ran a fine race to be just behind Wichita when 3rd to Pinatubo in the National Stakes, and runner-up to Victor Ludorum in The Lagardere. The booking of jockeys on AOB's horses further complicates matters eg Heffernan (Lope).

A win by Sinawann will enhance the form of Mogul.
Report elisjohn June 10, 2020 4:05 PM BST
lope 5/1 from 10s 365in the last few hours
Report paulo47 June 10, 2020 6:27 PM BST
Stable tour said he wasnt sure to get a mile , so here is hoping for a Derrinstown repeat for Padraig !
Report EastLower Gooner June 11, 2020 8:48 AM BST
Will take a shot with one of the unexposed ones...

Fiscal Rules is tempting with that head 2nd to Wichita but so is Free Solo...stable back in form and his two runs look okay enough.

3rd on debut at Naas behind Innisfree and YOTG who finished 2nd and 3rd behind Kameko in the Vetem..got upset in the stalls and was slow away, got hampered late on and green but kept on.

Nto he pretty much made all over a mile at Leopardstown...striding away nicely in the straight to win by 5 lengths...Derringstown winner was well beat.

Jessie seemed happy with him in her stable tour so we’ll see how he looks tomorrow...February foal so should be well in his summer coat and more grown up now.

Breeding is interesting...not wild about the dam being one of these Galileo-6 Perfections types which have been a real disappointment so far but maybe adding that speed from Showcasing to the mix might do the trick.

Hopefully he’s a nice price tomorrow.
Report elisjohn June 11, 2020 9:11 AM BST
i havent really read the form yet, but i just have to be a layer of the fav in this,just a quick glimpse showed me  that r lytham was only a bit behind him over 6f in   heavy, gleneagles colt , must think a bit of him to run in the coventry, probably do it e/w, doesnt bother me that not one of the usual  stable jockeys is on    with this lot
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com