Forums

Horse Antepost

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
07 Apr 20 16:47
| Topic/replies: 4,764 | Blogger: liberator of the oppressed's blog
Somebody must know?
Pause Switch to Standard View Envoi Allen RSA or Marsh next year ..
Show More
Report Fashion Fever April 8, 2020 8:44 PM BST
layed about 30 quid around 11 mark for rsa whats been there last few days, can't see them slogging his guts out in that

wouldn't rule out the arkle but id say marsh
Report layingisthewayforward April 8, 2020 11:54 PM BST
Champ hurdle if it was mine.
Report impossible123 April 9, 2020 12:49 PM BST
I think the RSA is the more likely given he did most of the work at the business end (on soft going), and the Gold Cup is his ultimate objective. He so easily could have bypassed the Ballymore/Neptune and run in the Supreme instead given the soft/slow ground; No More Heroes (different ownership) ran in the Albert Bartlett (AB) at Cheltenham, then the RSA the following year, but took in the Navan (20f) prior as prep to AB.

RSA for me.
Report Fashion Fever April 9, 2020 10:39 PM BST
why would gordon run his best horse in the RSA

Not usual practice, and no guarantee he will stay, he will other plodders for this
Report impossible123 April 10, 2020 12:49 PM BST
No More Heroes was Gigginstown and Elliot's best, and he ran in the RSA.

I think given the way Envoi Allen ran in the Ballymore, and winning going away at the finish on soft/dead going I'm more than hopeful he'll stay the RSA distance. Also, his ultimate race is the Blue Riband.
Report stormey1 April 10, 2020 2:15 PM BST
Marsh all day long for me.
This horse has pace as shown when looking in trouble turning for home in the Ballymore yet suddenly quickened and had the race in bag approaching last hurdle.
Don't see why connections are going to be in any rush to go up to 3 miles next season and can see Gordon picking off a few Novice Chases starting at 2 miles and moving up to to 2 1/2 miles which I think will lead into the Marsh.
Report liberator of the oppressed April 14, 2020 7:04 PM BST
My £50 to lay in RSA
Report impossible123 April 14, 2020 7:37 PM BST
^^
You mean "back".
Report liberator of the oppressed April 15, 2020 12:12 PM BST
For somebody to lay 123
Report impossible123 April 15, 2020 2:49 PM BST
I hope your bet is accepted. Personally, the RSA is the race for him on what he's shown so far. Why the JLT? If so, might as well do battle with Shishkin in the Arkle.
Report FatPunt April 18, 2020 9:01 PM BST
The long term plan with Envoi Allen, I'm led to believe is the Gold Cup. So the logical route would be the RSA. I think he wins wherever he turns up. Freakis talent and a future superstar, if not already.
Report impossible123 April 19, 2020 2:17 PM BST
Indeed. Why run in the JLT after winning the Neptune? He's 2/1 with 'billies' to win any race at the Festival for 2021; 5 and 9 in The Exchange for the JLT and RSA respectively.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com