Forums

Horse Antepost

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
07 Apr 20 17:47
| Topic/replies: 4,778 | Blogger: liberator of the oppressed's blog
Somebody must know?

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 12
By:
Fashion Fever
When: 08 Apr 20 20:44
layed about 30 quid around 11 mark for rsa whats been there last few days, can't see them slogging his guts out in that

wouldn't rule out the arkle but id say marsh
By:
layingisthewayforward
When: 08 Apr 20 23:54
Champ hurdle if it was mine.
By:
impossible123
When: 09 Apr 20 12:49
I think the RSA is the more likely given he did most of the work at the business end (on soft going), and the Gold Cup is his ultimate objective. He so easily could have bypassed the Ballymore/Neptune and run in the Supreme instead given the soft/slow ground; No More Heroes (different ownership) ran in the Albert Bartlett (AB) at Cheltenham, then the RSA the following year, but took in the Navan (20f) prior as prep to AB.

RSA for me.
By:
Fashion Fever
When: 09 Apr 20 22:39
why would gordon run his best horse in the RSA

Not usual practice, and no guarantee he will stay, he will other plodders for this
By:
impossible123
When: 10 Apr 20 12:49
No More Heroes was Gigginstown and Elliot's best, and he ran in the RSA.

I think given the way Envoi Allen ran in the Ballymore, and winning going away at the finish on soft/dead going I'm more than hopeful he'll stay the RSA distance. Also, his ultimate race is the Blue Riband.
By:
stormey1
When: 10 Apr 20 14:15
Marsh all day long for me.
This horse has pace as shown when looking in trouble turning for home in the Ballymore yet suddenly quickened and had the race in bag approaching last hurdle.
Don't see why connections are going to be in any rush to go up to 3 miles next season and can see Gordon picking off a few Novice Chases starting at 2 miles and moving up to to 2 1/2 miles which I think will lead into the Marsh.
By:
liberator of the oppressed
When: 14 Apr 20 19:04
My £50 to lay in RSA
By:
impossible123
When: 14 Apr 20 19:37
^^
You mean "back".
By:
liberator of the oppressed
When: 15 Apr 20 12:12
For somebody to lay 123
By:
impossible123
When: 15 Apr 20 14:49
I hope your bet is accepted. Personally, the RSA is the race for him on what he's shown so far. Why the JLT? If so, might as well do battle with Shishkin in the Arkle.
By:
FatPunt
When: 18 Apr 20 21:01
The long term plan with Envoi Allen, I'm led to believe is the Gold Cup. So the logical route would be the RSA. I think he wins wherever he turns up. Freakis talent and a future superstar, if not already.
By:
impossible123
When: 19 Apr 20 14:17
Indeed. Why run in the JLT after winning the Neptune? He's 2/1 with 'billies' to win any race at the Festival for 2021; 5 and 9 in The Exchange for the JLT and RSA respectively.
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com