Forums

Horse Antepost

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
MANUELPADILLAJNR
24 Feb 20 11:09
| Topic/replies: 245 | Blogger: MANUELPADILLAJNR's blog
With Solo having romped up at the weekend he has been installed as favourite fir the triumph, however on his French form he may have been entitled to do what he did, that said he still could be far to good for the rest in the Triumph, however taking into consideration the likelihood of a very strong pace and the stiff 2m 1f course its worth taking a punt on A WAVE OF THE SEA.

Won its grade one last time out and from a good stable for juveniles he will have the race run to suit and will be running on at the finish, kind of a forgotten horse he looks value in what could be a smallish field especially at 14-1 right now.
Pause Switch to Standard View TRIUMPH HURDLE BET
Show More
Report The Dragon March 3, 2020 10:03 PM GMT
backed all mankind ages ago at 20/1

done sir psycho at 14/1 ew
Report unclepuncle March 4, 2020 9:27 PM GMT
Agree with the OP that Solo is too short imo and with Allmankind and Goshen having their quirks I can sense a shock here and my pin has dropped on Cerberus, currently @ 25/1 on here.Cool
Report John.W.Henry. March 5, 2020 7:57 AM GMT
@unclepuncle.

I am struggling to find the quirks with Goshen ?

Wins left handed, right handed, good ground,  heavy ground, making all or taking a lead, uphill and down dale it makes no difference, still completely unexposed on the level and could easily be a 100+ horse if he is asked to go back there. Hurdles well, stays well finds plenty for pressure !!!

Please explain as for me given a trouble free round he is the weeks odds against banker ??
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com