Forums

Horse Antepost

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
MANUELPADILLAJNR
19 Feb 20 13:58
| Topic/replies: 245 | Blogger: MANUELPADILLAJNR's blog
Hi everyone I have found a horse whom I believe is a great bet in this years Arkle Chase and that horse is AL DANCER, currently around 25-1 and bigger on the exchanges, all the focus is on the Irish horses as they have what .
to be the best form, however all they have done is race against each other and there are reasons for thinking the form might not be all its made out to be. We are sure to get a good pace with the Irish horses taking each other on which mat set the race up for something coming from behind and thats where Al Dancer comes into the equation.

We know he has a decent turn of foot and that he stays further than the 2m of the Arkle but he may finally get a real good pace to follow and furthermore the stiff track is bound to help, watch for him flying at the last as the Irish horses start to feel the pinch.

His form over here is decent enough, but the track and pace could be the making of this highly regarded young chaser.

best wishes and good luck
Pause Switch to Standard View FANTASTIC ARKLE BET
Show More
Report GI MAC February 19, 2020 5:33 PM GMT
I think he needs stepping up in trip myself, but can see him running a decent race. Nice price with this his only entry, gl.
Report nocturnal February 19, 2020 10:30 PM GMT
Hard horse to work out,not quite delivering at the end of his races.

Certainly talented,proven on the old course,does he need the headgear back on ?

Worn the hood 4 times......form figures 4,1,1,1.......including his only chase victory.

With 48 hr decs,know more by the sunday,do they reach for the above ?
Report unclepuncle February 19, 2020 11:39 PM GMT
Reckon he'll go for the Grand Annual instead.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com