Forums

Horse Antepost

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
impossible123
16 Sep 18 14:17
| Topic/replies: 20,272 | Blogger: impossible123's blog
Saxon Warrior (SW) is being aimed for this, according to AOB. And with Alpha Centauri very unlikely to line-up due to the injury sustained yesterday SW at 5/1 (here) could be a stonking bet, all things being equal; 8f is his optimum trip, I firmly believe. Expert Eye, Lighting Spear, Recoletos and Without Parole could be in contention, but I believe SW over 8f is more than capable of managing them.
Pause Switch to Standard View Queen Elizabeth II Stakes (20th Oct...
Show More
Report ReaseHeath September 16, 2018 3:23 PM BST
Retired, won't be running
Report ImSoLuckyLucky! September 16, 2018 3:25 PM BST
Ante post is all about TIMINGj
Just been announce BOTH SW AND AC been

Retired

What a anti-climax

Laugh
Report ReaseHeath September 16, 2018 3:27 PM BST
Surely they'll be thinking about supplementing Laurens - I know Sun Chariot is the target but she could conceivably run in both (tough ask, admittedly).
Report impossible123 September 16, 2018 3:39 PM BST
Quickest non-runner ever!
Report impossible123 September 16, 2018 3:51 PM BST
What an awful shame for Saxon Warrior? He ran his heart out, but in the wrong races since his triumph in The 2000G. Happy Retirement young fella!
Report FELTFAIR September 16, 2018 3:52 PM BST
Trust you got the 5/1 Bungle.
Report impossible123 October 4, 2018 11:34 AM BST
Cracksman's sole race is The Champion Stakes and recent sound bite from connection had not ruled out this one entirely for Roaring Lion especially if the ground is on the easy side. With both horses boxed at the same stable was that a subtle clue as to Roaring Lion's preferred destination as his next race will be his last? of course there is that race in America in early November.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com