Forums

Horse Antepost

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
impossible123
16 Sep 18 15:17
| Topic/replies: 20,365 | Blogger: impossible123's blog
Saxon Warrior (SW) is being aimed for this, according to AOB. And with Alpha Centauri very unlikely to line-up due to the injury sustained yesterday SW at 5/1 (here) could be a stonking bet, all things being equal; 8f is his optimum trip, I firmly believe. Expert Eye, Lighting Spear, Recoletos and Without Parole could be in contention, but I believe SW over 8f is more than capable of managing them.

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 7
By:
ReaseHeath
When: 16 Sep 18 15:23
Retired, won't be running
By:
ImSoLuckyLucky!
When: 16 Sep 18 15:25
Ante post is all about TIMINGj
Just been announce BOTH SW AND AC been

Retired

What a anti-climax

Laugh
By:
ReaseHeath
When: 16 Sep 18 15:27
Surely they'll be thinking about supplementing Laurens - I know Sun Chariot is the target but she could conceivably run in both (tough ask, admittedly).
By:
impossible123
When: 16 Sep 18 15:39
Quickest non-runner ever!
By:
impossible123
When: 16 Sep 18 15:51
What an awful shame for Saxon Warrior? He ran his heart out, but in the wrong races since his triumph in The 2000G. Happy Retirement young fella!
By:
FELTFAIR
When: 16 Sep 18 15:52
Trust you got the 5/1 Bungle.
By:
impossible123
When: 04 Oct 18 11:34
Cracksman's sole race is The Champion Stakes and recent sound bite from connection had not ruled out this one entirely for Roaring Lion especially if the ground is on the easy side. With both horses boxed at the same stable was that a subtle clue as to Roaring Lion's preferred destination as his next race will be his last? of course there is that race in America in early November.
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com