Forums

Horse Antepost

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Hibore
12 Sep 18 11:33
| Topic/replies: 2,741 | Blogger: Hibore's blog
It's looking a bit more likely that LTD will contest the St Leger now. However with LTD and Jonny G involved you are just trying to double guess them.

Anyway if she turns up I can see the extra distance only as a positive and a very strong fancy for this race. Kew Gardens is the best of a bad bunch but LTD could be a superstar.

7/2 or 3/1 will be long gone once she is declared. I'm taking the risk Cool
Pause Switch to Standard View Lah Ti Dar St Leger
Show More
Report sintonian September 12, 2018 4:36 PM BST
Good luck,

Just my opinion but I think another 2.5f is the last thing she wants. This will be only her 4th start, could be a backwards move imo
Report Hibore September 12, 2018 5:09 PM BST
Confirmed for St Leger. 9/4 best price
Report ashleigh September 12, 2018 5:13 PM BST
frankie got his way, does not want her in the arc against enable.
Report impossible123 September 12, 2018 6:56 PM BST
Not running in The Vermeille but opting for The Leger instead has definitely not increased her likelihood of contesting The Arc now, I believe, why? The Arc since the scintillating come back run of Enable at Kempton last saturday looked a much more difficult race to win, no doubt.
Report twonky September 12, 2018 11:22 PM BST
Gosden spreading his bullets for a group 1? A bit like o brien
Report Hibore September 13, 2018 8:58 AM BST
I don't agree Gosden is doing that. I doubt any owner would take on Enable after her performance on Saturday if you had a viable alternative. A much easier alternative with a classic to boot.

La Ti Dah run style is all about stamina rather than speed and the St Leger on form is Group 2 standard at best with the horses due to run. It's a no brainer in my eyes.

Nothing runs smoothly with Lah Ti Dah but if she arrives at Doncaster on Saturday she'll be 5/4 at best.
Report lewisham ranger September 13, 2018 11:27 PM BST
will kick this feeble lot into touch.
Report TimmyRiggins September 14, 2018 1:11 AM BST
Win this, and then have a pop at the Arc.

#wishfulthinking
Report sintonian September 14, 2018 7:17 AM BST
An injury interrupted season, only had 3 runs and taking on hardened colts over a gruelling trip. She'll be some horse to win, imvho.
Report impossible123 October 20, 2018 3:51 PM BST
I do not think she'll run in a 12f race ever again as she was outstayed today, I firmly believe, pretty similar to So Mi Dar.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com