Forums

Horse Antepost

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
impossible123
15 Jun 18 22:07
| Topic/replies: 20,374 | Blogger: impossible123's blog
Shahnaza (3/1) the Aga Khan filly is the fav; next best is Happily (9/2) who ran on to be 3rd in the English 1000G; Laurens (2nd in the English 1000G) and With You are both on 8/1, the former finished just a short head infront when they met.
Pause Switch to Standard View Prix de Diane (17th June)
Show More
Report impossible123 June 15, 2018 10:30 PM BST
I must admit I know little about Shahnaza who won both her races this season tidily, and highly thought of by connections; Happily do have the ground (soft at the moment) and experience of the Chantilly track when beating the colts last season in the Lagardere, and ran as if this up in trip (10f) will suit eg ran on again to be 3rd in the English 1000G and Lagardere to win.

I hope Happily could atone for the disappointment of Rhododendron who broke a blood vessel in the race last year.
Report impossible123 June 16, 2018 6:22 PM BST
Happily (3) is well drawn whereas her main protagonists Shahnaza (13) is drawn wide along with Laurens (12); Luminate(1) and With You (8). 

All Happily needs is Moore not to be asleep when the stalls open, and/or get boxed in at any time during the race.
Report ImSoLuckyLucky! June 17, 2018 3:43 PM BST
LaughLaughLaugh
Report unclepuncle June 17, 2018 7:40 PM BST
Well done to Karl Burke.Happy

Sadly for me Mickael Barzalona seems to ride every horse as if it’s Pour Moi.Cry
Report jedi sophie June 18, 2018 12:32 AM BST
Utterly useless jockey,amazed still employed..
Report impossible123 June 18, 2018 10:48 AM BST
Not a professional ride from an apparently top jockey of enormous experiences. As always, the racing journos had been conspicuous by their lack of interest or verbalised thoughts on this now seemingly regular injudicious performance from Moore in a Group 1 race; Happily was not even placed, but did run more distance in a disrupted journey to the finishing line.

Well done, Moore!
Report FELTFAIR June 18, 2018 5:12 PM BST
Bowler hat.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com