Forums

Horse Antepost

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
gpz6316
06 Mar 18 23:07
| Topic/replies: 1,147 | Blogger: gpz6316's blog
very hard to see the fav beat , but , sea pigeon did it at 10 . i think a lot of people will back faugheen cos of the price . psychologically thats where they wanna be ,hes a nice price , but , hes  a og now  . if you ever watch athletics  mo farah used to win off the last lap , but , ruby walsh always pushed his mounts to exude superiority throughout the race . if you get into a dash over a short then anything can happen . summing up if walsh was on bvd hed win easy . if gerraghty doesnt exploit these tactics , it becomes a race
Pause Switch to Standard View champion hurdle 2018
Show More
Report gpz6316 March 6, 2018 11:18 PM GMT
wicklow brave is very short and his speed if gerraghty lets it become a sprint . your not safe on bvd less he makes it a hard race
Report gpz6316 March 6, 2018 11:30 PM GMT
ap did it with darlan . sit with the pack then race the last few obv a big mistake . you gotta use that engine basso
Report buddeliea March 7, 2018 7:49 AM GMT
I'm sure BG knows how to ride this horse to win the race.
Bl00dy hope so!!
Report sixtwosix March 7, 2018 6:18 PM GMT
To win on here
Chitbello 55
My Tent Or Yours 44

e/w elsewhere
John Constable 50/1
Report woodmanchester March 8, 2018 7:57 AM GMT
Saw The New One beat Chitbello recently. Beaten again and cant fancy but wouldnt mind 44/1 Tent each-way if you could get it. Constable not up to it, imo
Report impossible123 March 8, 2018 9:20 AM GMT
Just having Yorkhill in this race would make me feel I've won - the rest  is a bonus.
Report AlexAJR March 8, 2018 7:53 PM GMT
i am assuming Yorkhill wont be going to Champion Hurdle if he is 18's on exchanges?
Report impossible123 March 8, 2018 8:58 PM GMT
The market seems to behave like the british weather. I think it hinges on whether Faugheen or Douvan is absent eg if the former misses this race then Yorkhill will most likely deputise. And if the latter misses the Festival Yorkhill could go to the Ryanair. Or Yorkhill could himself miss the Festival altogether.
Report geoff m March 9, 2018 6:20 AM GMT
What bearing has Douvan missing Champion Chase have on Yorkhill going Ryanair .Just cant see that imp.
B>D looks a shoe  in but cant see My Tent out of frame if not 2 much rain
Report impossible123 March 9, 2018 9:43 AM GMT
Min is almost a certainty to run in the Champion Chase (if sound) similarly Douvan is not if the former does, I firmly believe, because Ricci will not run 2 of his stars in the same race when the Ryanair is still up for grabs for Douvan (if sound); if Douvan is scratched from the Festival, and Faugheen runs in the Champion Hurdle then Yorkhill will most likely run in the Ryanair for the same reason ie Faugheen and Yorkhill (not so a nutcase if Walsh rides).

And Walsh can only ride one horse in a race!
Report Jack Bauer '24' March 9, 2018 3:29 PM GMT
At his best Douvan is a better horse than Min and the latter does not look good enough to beat a top form Altior. Mullins already has the favourite for the Ryanair and is unlikely to take him on with Douvan. If Mullins wants to maximise his chances of having as many winners as possible he should run both in the Champion Chase.
Report impossible123 March 9, 2018 5:13 PM GMT
But Mullins panders to Ricci, Closutton chief patron. And 2 of Ricci's silver bullets in the same race when 1 could be deployed in the Ryanair for a possible win for Ricci making 2 in total if Altior underperforms? I think Douvan is a ruse...he'll go to Punchestown instead, I believe.

Before anyone accuses me of pocket-talking I've not backed Douvan or Min since the hurdling days.
Report Jack Bauer '24' March 9, 2018 5:33 PM GMT
I wouldn't describe Min as a silver bullet when he has Altior to beat. Ricci's best chance of winning the Champion Chase would be with Douvan if they believe he is back to his best.
Report impossible123 March 9, 2018 8:03 PM GMT
Yorkhill is hot again after Wylie's comment, but still the weekend to go before 48hr decs confirmation.
Report p_r_e_m_i_e_r__f_a_n_t_a_s_y March 9, 2018 9:54 PM GMT
Mullins panders to Ricci Laugh absolutely pmsl, you talk some utter ballacks
Report impossible123 March 9, 2018 10:09 PM GMT
'p fantasy', you know better, do you? Related to Closutton stable then? Mullins/Ricci are punters' worst enemies but bookies' friends.
Report p_r_e_m_i_e_r__f_a_n_t_a_s_y March 9, 2018 10:18 PM GMT
...............................,-~*`¯lllllll`*~,.............................. .....
...........................,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll¯`*-,..........................................
......................,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,......................................
..................,-*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.\... ..................................
................;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\....................................
................\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/...........\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,................................
.................\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*.............`~-~-,...(.(¯`*,`,...............................
...................\llllllllllll,-~*........................)_-\..*`*;..)..............................
.....................\,-*`¯,*`)............,-~*`~................../...............................
.....................|/.../.../~,......-~*,-~*`;.................../.\..............................
.................../.../..../..../..,-,..*~,.`*~*..................*...\.......................... ...
...................|.../.../..../.*`...\................................)....)¯`~,........... .........
...................|./..../..../........).........)`*~-,............../.....|..)...`~-,..............
.................././.../....,*`-,.....`-,....*`....,---......\...../...../..|..........¯```*~-,,,,
.................(............)`*~-,.....`*`.,-~*.,-*.......|.../..../..../...............\..........
..................*-,.......`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*.............|.,*...,*....|.................\.........
......................*,.........`-,....)-,..................,-*`...,-*.....(`-,..............\........
........................f`-,........`-,/...*-,___,,-~*.....,-*......|....`-,...............\.......
Report gpz6316 March 9, 2018 10:47 PM GMT
i speculated at the start of the thread and i,ll do it again if basso takes the bull by the horns game over , if he sits and has a 3 flight downhill then uphill sprint there is a chance he can be beat . ive never backed in running in my life but the tactics dictate the odds imo . hell go off v short if he gets on with it its his , if not others have a chance
Report the bloob March 10, 2018 7:51 PM GMT
I've backed John Constable e/w in the w/o Buveur d'Air market, he could be one to pick up the pieces late on, other than that I can't find any value in this race
Report gpz6316 March 12, 2018 10:11 PM GMT
well bloob i wouldnt want to put you off , but , the trainer says for a little horse the ground is a worry , he has a v difficult task . does not sound promising . i heard harry whittington on a preview night suggest my tent is a better horse now hes finally settled in his races , he certainly is powerful and ive had a squeek on him . best of luck
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com