Forums

Horse Antepost

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
IrisDeBalme
19 Feb 18 17:32
| Topic/replies: 1,978 | Blogger: IrisDeBalme's blog
Horse won well last time out.  Frost jocked up again and takes a useful 3lbs off... i backed this horse in the morning at 14s.... 10s now and still good value as he will love the conditions especially if its a heavy slog...

There are some interesting ones lower down the weights - will look out later in the week

But Milansbar main bet for me

Good luck!
Pause Switch to Standard View EIDER CHASE MILANSBAR 10/1
Show More
Report nocturnal February 19, 2018 6:48 PM GMT
Good luck Iris.....9lb hike for latest romp,not excessive,I would agree with the jockey bonus,I was hoping pumpkin would have kept her back for a few at the Fez,down to 3lb as you say,well worth that.

All about Chase The Spud.....Looking a bit lonely on 149,if he does run the handicap has a nice looking shape,without him looks more difficult,hope he gets the nod,will be hard work looking at the forecast going.
Report knot in wood February 19, 2018 10:43 PM GMT
like BAYWING in this, think he's been crying out for one of these extreme distance races.

given a nice prep run lto over the course and dropped a few pounds for some respectable efforts.

around 10-1 now but i think i will wait for the final decs as probably be a similar price with the chance of better place terms.

good luck with your picks.
Report Facts February 19, 2018 11:28 PM GMT
Iris.
I think the lower weights will prevail in this.

My pick is West Of The Edge
Report metro john February 20, 2018 11:04 PM GMT
Hainan is improved, Baywing looks a big danger to me both should relish test the later probably the better jumper which may bring it closer, good race in prospect.
Report Cork Langer February 23, 2018 12:29 AM GMT
Thebarrowman from a stable that has never really had many jumpers and few of the ability to bother crossing the sea with, has some form that off a weight of 10-8 should give him a squeak, allowance needs to be made for his inexperience but over 4 miles in the prevailing conditions, hopefully they will go at a sedate pace in the early stagess that will help him get into a decent rhythm.
Report largeaction February 23, 2018 12:31 PM GMT
Looks like Jamie Moore now rides Milansbar, which has tempered my enthusiasm somewhat.
Anyone got any thoughts as to why Ms Frost is not being used?
Report ReaseHeath February 23, 2018 6:53 PM GMT
Presumably because her boss has told her she's got to go to Chepstow to ride three for him - particularly as the last is a race confined to conditional jockeys and amateur riders.
Report IrisDeBalme February 23, 2018 10:33 PM GMT
Think the 3 lb will cost him a place...

Trainer said he had booked Frost... interesting what he says on RP now...

Especially - If he loses by a narrow margin...
Report IrisDeBalme February 23, 2018 10:38 PM GMT
Hi Facts good luck with West of edge... think he does have great chance as he will love conditions ... i do like tge trainer ... had big winner last weekend too
Report Facts February 23, 2018 11:29 PM GMT
Thanks Iris.
Trainer certainly on fire - 5 winners from last 9 runners !
Report SOULDANCER February 24, 2018 10:19 AM GMT
VINNIE LEWIS 11-2, improver, the way he attacked early last twice suggests he could find more for this longer trip.
Report FELTFAIR February 24, 2018 11:33 AM GMT
Backed Houblon Des Obeaux each way for old times sake and Vinnie Lewis each way.
Report equine flew February 24, 2018 11:46 AM GMT
With Briony not riding.. interesting that the stable jockey much prefers to go and ride ZEROSHADESOFGREY at Chepstow following its wind-op
Report Steamship February 24, 2018 2:44 PM GMT
Gone for Milborough
Report Facts February 24, 2018 2:57 PM GMT
Bugger Sad
Report Facts February 24, 2018 2:58 PM GMT
Well done k.i.w
Report IrisDeBalme February 24, 2018 11:52 PM GMT
Well done Knot in wood .. hope you backed him...

Unlucky Facts ... thought you had it there...
Report Facts February 25, 2018 7:49 PM GMT
Me too Iris !!
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com