Forums

Horse Antepost

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Bowers
24 Jan 18 12:40
| Topic/replies: 23 | Blogger: Bowers's blog
If anyone is looking for accomodation/house to rent for Cheltenham week then I have 2 properties available...

First property will sleep 3 people but it has a double bed upstairs and a sofa bed downstairs.

Second property will sleep 6 as we have a ground floor double sofa bed, a bedroom with a double bed which can be separated into 2 singles, a further single bedroom and an attic bedroom which can sleep 2 adults.

Both properties are located in Tewkesbury, less than 10 miles from the course

If anyone is interested then I will get in touch with them directly

Thanks
Pause Switch to Standard View Cheltenham Accomodation
Show More
Report Fashion Fever January 24, 2018 2:48 PM GMT
what kind of figure for you looking for property 1 mate
Report Bowers January 24, 2018 4:29 PM GMT
The smaller property would be £600 for the week
Report Bowers January 24, 2018 4:29 PM GMT
The larger property has been taken
Report Bowers February 18, 2018 6:51 PM GMT
Larger property now available again
Report Meadow X1 February 19, 2018 3:08 PM GMT
Can you post a link to the property please?
Report Bowers February 19, 2018 6:14 PM GMT
Meadow X1, apologies as I do not have one as posting on behalf of a client of mine. If you're interested then I'm happy to put you in touch with her
Report Bowers February 20, 2018 5:52 PM GMT
I beg your pardon!!

I'm an accountant who lives in Tewkesbury, I've been a member of Cheltenham for 17 years and am merely helping one of my clients try to fill one of her properties for the week as she has little knowledge about racing, or access to forums such as this!

Your post above is insulting and dam right out of line!!

Whilst I may not be a frequent user/poster of this forum, whenever I have used it I have found it to be very useful, last year I got together with another forum member in respect of additional badges for Gold Cup day

I expect an apology to be posted from you for your comments
Report Meadow X1 February 20, 2018 7:22 PM GMT
In your advert in the original post you use the term "we have" indicating you own the property. Now you say you are acting for someone unknown. If you are an accountant as you claim do you advise all your clients to part with their money to unidentified folks on an anonymous forum who are unable to provide details of a property? Besides, if I was a member at Cheltenham for that length of time I am quite sure I would be able lay my hands on tickets rather than ask on a forum if anyone has any available.
You could easily be genuine and if so I recommend you place an advert for the property in the classified ads of the Racing Post. Here is their email address.. classified@racingpost.com.
Report Bowers February 20, 2018 7:36 PM GMT
Well I sincerely apologise that my efforts to help a client out have offended you so greatly!!

I find attitudes such as yours are a poor reflection on the way the world is going...

At no point has anyone been asked to part with money to unidentifed folk, I'm merely acting as an introduction between two parties, one of whom has a need and the other who has a solution

In response to your jibe about tickets, it was 10 days before the festival and I needed 2 additional Club badges which were already sold out, fortunately for me not everyone one here has the same dim outlook on the world that you have, or the same accusing nature!

I truly hope that should you ever need assistance from anyone, or try to help someone that you do not come across someone such as yourself!!
Report metro john February 22, 2018 2:41 PM GMT
Cheaper to stay in Birmingham, and pay train fare all week just 40-45 mins on train, nightlife in Brum and restaurants you can access without being turned away, plenty of choice in hotels to suit your budget,
Report layingisthewayforward February 22, 2018 8:31 PM GMT
How much for the larger property?
Report Bowers February 25, 2018 9:28 AM GMT
Client is asking for £1,000
Report Bowers February 26, 2018 7:59 AM GMT
Both properties are now booked and paid for, thanks to anyone who expressed an interest
Report Facts March 1, 2018 9:35 AM GMT
What a strange thread. Pointless really.
Report equine flew March 4, 2018 8:51 PM GMT
To give a bit of context, we are paying £350 per night in the Holiday Inn Express in Cheltenham town centre Cry
Report ronnie rails March 5, 2018 10:01 AM GMT
Equine
try next year the Bradley in Montpellier just had some new rooms built on,ring the week after this years festival.
just trying to help.
Ronnie.
have a look at the rooms I am paying a bottle a nite I think you will find that good value for that week.
Report equine flew March 5, 2018 10:06 AM GMT
Cheers Ronnie, will take a look
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com