Forums

Horse Antepost

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
king_james18
22 Nov 15 10:41
| Topic/replies: 173 | Blogger: king_james18's blog
surly Irving wont turn up for this is Arctic Fire goes looks a good thing to me
Pause Switch to Standard View Fighting Fifth
Show More
Report ACStafford November 22, 2015 3:06 PM GMT
You wouldn't think he should run in the Fighting Fifth, but Nicholls suggested he probably would after he won on Saturday.
Report willie the milk November 23, 2015 6:26 PM GMT
Dont like the fact Mullins has added Wicklow Brave and it is trading shorter than Arctic Fire on bf. Also AF is an odds on fav for the Hattons Grace the next day.
Looks like another AP gone South
Report Vbear2 November 23, 2015 6:42 PM GMT
Does seem unusual he's added WB when Mullins keeps saying he's gonna put him away for a spring campaign and then runs him... Sounds a bit left field but I like the look of beltor if he turns up for this I can see track and probable ground playing to his strengths
Report soul of wit November 23, 2015 7:17 PM GMT
Hard to second guess Mullins but Irving should be favourite. Won the other day despite the ground, the way the race was run and a mistake at the last. Nicholls told C4 the jockey said to run him again on Sat and he won this last year when he obviously wasn't in the form he is now. 5/2 good enough for me.
Report duffy November 23, 2015 11:45 PM GMT
They've got to try and make hay with Irving in these flat track graded races pre festival, he's bagged two already, Newcastle on Saturday and the kingwell maybe are his season.
Report IrisDeBalme November 24, 2015 8:42 PM GMT
Backed Wicklow Brave this morning at 3s ... normally I don't go for such short prices... but the fact that Mullins supplemented the horse... is a tip in itself... his last run behind Nicholls Canyon and Faugheen puts him right in the picture.
Report Benjy November 24, 2015 9:16 PM GMT
Think Irving is probably overpriced here. Should be clear fav against WB for me.

Agree that Beltor is interesting and had him in a double at 12s but the first leg lost. So I'll probably leave him now. Blush
Report BarryM November 26, 2015 12:41 AM GMT
WB is fav because he's been supplemented and is obviously running. Irving is only a possible runner, and if he comes out WB would be an obvious fav. If they get a bit more rain and Irving turns up they might flip flop again, but the ground is drying a bit and very little rain forecast.
Report 1st time poster November 26, 2015 3:31 PM GMT
irving 11 to 4 nrnb skybet
Report buddeliea November 26, 2015 6:42 PM GMT
Top Notch 7 with SJ,nice price imo

Should give us a fair idea how hes progressing with WB in the field.
Report tashkent terror November 27, 2015 2:11 PM GMT
I find it slightly strange that Arctic Fire is still being nibbled at for the Champion Hdle (down to 13.5) when WM has scratched him from this race to the Hattons Grace over 1/2 mile further on Sunday...i didn't see Arctic Fire last race in Ireland but reading the race comments it sounded like he was outpaced over 2m4f!

My feeling is AF will be heading World Hdle route rather than CH.
Report FELTFAIR November 28, 2015 1:11 PM GMT
Like Irving but will this be one race too far in a short space of time?No bet for me.
Report soul of wit November 30, 2015 7:38 PM GMT

Nov 28, 2015 -- 7:11AM, FELTFAIR wrote:

Like Irving but will this be one race too far in a short space of time?No bet for me.

feltfair you were probably right - if top notch ran to form then wtf was irving doing? bit knackered after the previous weekend maybe? Takes me a week or two to recover from a heavy weekend these days Sad

Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com