Forums

Horse Antepost

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
These 76 comments are related to the topic:
emotionless 2000 guineas

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 2 of 2  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 76
By:
Millerracing67
When: 15 Sep 15 13:57
It was a very impressive performance from Emotionless at Donny & he looks to have a gd bit of size & scope to make a very gd 3yo.
I would still have Air Force Blue in front of him atm as i think he looks top drawer & again like Emotionless he looks to have plenty of scope to make the grade at 3yo.
It would be great if both lined-up in the Dewhurst on gd ground.
By:
Jack Bauer '24'
When: 15 Sep 15 18:03
Air Force Blue is very reminiscent of Hawk wing in both looks and racing style. He's got a big engine and a faster early pace would suit him perfectly.
By:
bosra shame
When: 16 Sep 15 07:19
Air Force Blue has more speed than Hawk Wing did at this stage in their development - there is no way Hawk Wing would have showed a turn of foot over 6 furlongs like AFB did in the Phoenix Stakes.
Using Birchwood as a marker, there is a form link to the two of them - Birchwood was beaten just under 5 lengths in the National Stakes by Air Force Blue and by a length and a half by Ibn Malik ( admittedly hampered in running ) at Goodwood. Emotionless beat Ibn Malik by three and a half lengths at Donny ... so on that collateral form line, not a lot between them
By:
Jack Bauer '24'
When: 16 Sep 15 17:47
He's got plenty of speed and will stay the mile in the Guineas no problem. Anyone on at decent prices should be pretty happy.
By:
Millerracing67
When: 16 Sep 15 18:31
I am (14s with power) Cool
By:
Millerracing67
When: 16 Sep 15 18:31
Air Force Blue (that is) Wink
By:
Jack Bauer '24'
When: 16 Sep 15 18:39
Well done. I have some decent bets at double figures too and am quite pleased at this stage with not much else looking too hot considering it's almost October.
By:
lewisham ranger
When: 16 Sep 15 19:47
Air Force Blue looked good so far but must be at least a slight doubt he will see out the guineas trip- neither the dam nor the sire ran beyond seven furlongs?

Prefer Emotionless myself. Unbeaten unlike the O'Brien horse and the clue is in the name- the jockey is generally E"Motionless" Wink
By:
impossible123
When: 17 Sep 15 11:09
I like Emotionless too - very impressive in his last race. Despite Air Force Blue being the 'fav' for the 2000G Emotionless is the clear 'fav' for the Dewhurst next month; the fly in the ointment is Shalaa - will he turn up? What a race if all three take part!
By:
Millerracing67
When: 17 Sep 15 15:33
Shalaa is middle park bound am sure, don't view him as a gns horse myself, sprinter.
If both of the other 2 line-up in the Dewhurst my ££ would be on Air Force Blue who has the impressive performances at G1 level winning form already.
As for next yr i dont see the mile being any prob to him.
By:
appformat
When: 17 Sep 15 23:33
Think Emotionless has lot of gears.
By:
impossible123
When: 18 Sep 15 08:02
Lets hope Emotionless and Air Force Blue turn at the Dewhurst next month.
By:
RBoyd86
When: 25 Mar 16 04:47

Sep 12, 2015 -- 2:24PM, Howellsy wrote:

Very ordinary time in comparison to the later 7f race. Frankel broke the clock in his Donny romp.

ill reply but almost wont since miller racing has posted on here.......

Q1   Shallaa is commenwealth bound thats obvious but its been obvious for 6 months and people where still talking about 2G JG is a proper trainer, doesnt strecth them out when no need.

Question 2 HOWELLSY are you my old teacher lol? NMKT? If so Pm me.

Q3... Fav is solid.... 2 Horse race, and E is available 16-1 1/4 odds... Surgery went well. Hes a monster. Win, lose or draw...

By:
Howellsy
When: 25 Mar 16 15:31
Hello Mr Boyd, yes but prefer 'former' to 'old'! I've been reading your posts on Emotionless with interest. Let's see if he turns up fit and well on the day. Can't have him myself. I've no idea what Pm means!
By:
RBoyd86
When: 31 Mar 16 15:53
lol ok my former teacher! There is more than one way to skin a cat is a phrase im not exactly keen on but very true here. My point being that as when i mentioned Emotionless was trading at 16-1. Imo the race is a 2 horse race as i stated and i had some positive reports (theres ben a lot since) and you know how newmarket is (ive never bar frankel known everyone to know about a horse before its debut more than EMOTIONLESS) and what happens to a talking horse in newmarket, generally win or lose the money comes. Add to the fact that if u scrubbed out his dewhurst run then hed be around the 3-1 mark now (and you can excuse it due to a legitimate injury) I figured that at 16-1 it was a great back to lay opportunity. Now of course there are risks (reg injry etc) but it looks like im on course to be able to lay him off for a nice free bet on the win part (money as i said would come, has started to come B365 16-1 to 10-1) last few days. However the main part is that im going too end up with a 4-1 place bet on a horse that may arguably may not be more tahn 7-1 on the day to win. Ive been backing him daily ew from 16-1 to 10-1 and i expect to be in a very nice position race day with a gd free bet on the win part and a very nice place bet that i will keep (at this point in time)
By:
RBoyd86
When: 31 Mar 16 15:56
so it not really that i fancy him its that i knew the wrong so yea i think hes an extrememly talented horse but im more interested in the fact that there was a lot of juice in the price. Ps i also said there would be a positive report on him and that interview CA did it Dubai showed you what he thought of the horse. And we are not talking about some AOB "LISTEN, hes the best weve ever trained CRAP" he reels out every 5 minutes.

Pm means private message lol You can do that on here.
By:
impossible123
When: 02 Apr 16 21:08
Charlie Appleby could not stop talking about Emotionless in the Dubai Preview interview, and today post their success in the Lincoln the Chief Executive of Godolphin, Mr John Ferguson, again spoke about how pleased he was with the present progress of Emotionless.
By:
unclepuncle
When: 03 Apr 16 07:54
Ferguson said he was doing well on CH4 but also said he had a lot to prove and that Air Force Blue looked exceptional.
Think they will be delighted to be second tbh.
By:
impossible123
When: 03 Apr 16 09:45
Godolphin has two bullets for the race, one (Buratino) with a victory over AFB on good/good to firm going and the Emotionless ran with an injury after leaving the stalls; I agree AFB is a worthy 'fav' but at evens is far too skinny despite beating Massaat convincingly.
By:
metro john
When: 06 Apr 16 21:58
The fav looks way too short, for me Royal Artillery looks the value and still unexposed, but not that keen on War Fronts?, still JG got form lines everywhereLoveCool
By:
RBoyd86
When: 07 Apr 16 10:56
very nice horse RA but too much of a step up and they'd be mad to not exploit that hip mark. JG to good a trainer to ruin that surely.
By:
Howellsy
When: 14 Apr 16 20:31
Have you laid off yet Boydie? What did you make of the gallop? I suppose we don't know what weights were carried but it'd be hard to be positive about the visual impression.
By:
impossible123
When: 18 Apr 16 17:03
I wonder if the stable is still backing Emotionless post that gallop.
By:
geoff m
When: 18 Apr 16 17:13
Nobody seems to be backing Emotionless after that gallop continues to drift.
By:
sinfin
When: 18 Apr 16 17:16
at the moment I can see both races being small fields under 10 in each
By:
impossible123
When: 18 Apr 16 18:46
To be honest I'd be taken aback if he runs in the 2000G given same ground condition.
By:
keynes
When: 18 Apr 16 19:21
but only thing really being backed is the fav. with two weeks to go, market is absurdly illiquid.
By:
FELTFAIR
When: 21 Apr 16 08:01
Oh dear.
By:
Sankara
When: 21 Apr 16 08:18
What a surprise.
By:
unclepuncle
When: 21 Apr 16 08:21
Inevitable
By:
kincsem
When: 21 Apr 16 12:01
I'll be looking for something at big odds.
4/6 Air Force Blue is a crazy price even if he is "the best I've ever trained" again.
By:
elmasters
When: 21 Apr 16 12:20
very very disapointed

first antepost bet and also my largest ever horse bet dowm the drain
By:
GILLJAYSMOUSE
When: 21 Apr 16 12:22
I would have layed it straight after that racecourse gallop, it was terrible.
By:
lingbleed
When: 21 Apr 16 22:02
had him too , also had him in a double with first victory in the 1000 , so now am hoping first victory  grows wings . For the record am not confident
By:
go-all-in
When: 22 Apr 16 08:54
Feels like Richard Pankhurst all over again. Though thankfully I haven't lost as much as last year!

Never again will I back a Godolphin inmate antepost. If anybody sees me even suggesting it, please have me sectioned.
By:
brain dead jockeys
When: 27 Apr 16 20:30
when horses are not working well why dont godolphin just admit it and stop the nonesense
By:
Tascro
When: 28 Apr 16 09:36
first victory entered in pretty polly. Looks like an oaks route. think she is very interesting
Page 2 of 2  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com