Forums

Horse Antepost

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
stevo1
11 May 15 19:01
| Topic/replies: 3,494 | Blogger: stevo1's blog
Havent seen thread for this yet, so any fancies like The Derby appears wide open at present.
Have backed Gosden filly, hopefully backs up this week at York.

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 2  •  Previous 1 | 2 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 75
By:
IrisDeBalme
When: 11 May 15 22:13
BELLAJEU 40/1 each way

Trainer has great record in this race... was gambled on last time out... think he will improve ..
By:
stevo1
When: 12 May 15 08:08
Good luck Iris nice price,think looks between Coolmore and Gosden.
By:
unclepuncle
When: 12 May 15 08:42
I backed Together Forever at 16/1 yesterday in the hope she puts up a decent performance in the Musidora tomorrow. She seemed a big price considering she had some of the strongest 2 year old staying Fillies form and on breeding should relish the trip. She also looked very well balanced when she won at Newmarket last year so looks the right type for Epsom. I'll know my fate tomorrow.
By:
unclepuncle
When: 12 May 15 08:45
Just seen that she has drifted out to well over 20/1 with only  abit of 50 and 1000 on the lay side - take it she won't be running now.Cry
By:
stevo1
When: 12 May 15 15:26
if she wins tomorrow Uncle cant see why she wouldn't go,suppose Coolmore have a few for race though.
By:
unclepuncle
When: 12 May 15 18:26
I've managed to lay my stake off at the same price so now have no position on the race. The market isn't speaking for her and as we saw in both Guineas the Coolmore money genreally gets it right.
By:
giggitygiggity
When: 12 May 15 18:43
I agree uncle, I've got a few ante post bets on her. Think the drift is because of the anticipation that she might get beat tomorrow..she has the group 1 penalty and a number of ballydoyles have got stuffed on their first run of the season. As long as she gets within a few lengths of the winner if she gets beat, I'll expect her to run in the Oaks. That'll probably be the best situation as she will remain a nice price.
By:
sintonian
When: 12 May 15 20:36
Found looks a silly price at the moment, think she should be in double figures.

Price wise has done Diamondandrubies & Jazzi today.
By:
elise
When: 13 May 15 11:44
little nightingale just took the gp3 prix cleopatre, decent prep race and has an entry
By:
Figgis
When: 13 May 15 12:41
For me, Star Of Seville is going to be very hard to beat today, her last run was of quite a high standard, good enough to take an average renewal of this race and I'm not even sure if this opposition is even up to average standard. Together Forever looks to be her main opponent but in my view the Listed and Group races she won last year were of a pretty moderate level. She's going to need to improve, and while Legatissimo showed that 3yos can improve significantly on their 2yo form I couldn't entertain her at the price. The rest need to improve even more so 10/11 and even 4/5 is decent for the fav and a bet for me. If SOS does win then her Oaks odds are guaranteed to contract but I think she'll need to improve again today to take an average Oaks, I'm interested to see if she can. I reckon if she runs to form and one of the others manages to beat her convincingly they'd have an outstanding chance in the Oaks.
By:
roadrunner46
When: 13 May 15 15:04
hows the picture looking now after that result, are you any the wiserWink
By:
unclepuncle
When: 14 May 15 05:39
Well I guess I should have left my bet on Together Forever - I couod at least have laid off at a shorter price now and had a nice free bet.Cry

I thought she had the most compelling credentials but the market was suggesting she was likely to miss the race - even after the race the Coolmore comments suggest she still isn't 100% certain to run (French Oaks maybe?).

After yesterdays race it's still wide open though I feel the front two from the Musidora will both be hard to keep out of the frame if they run.
By:
geee
When: 14 May 15 07:45
Does anyone know when Goodyearforroses is going to run? She trounced Star of Seville and Redstart on her debut and is entered in the Oaks. She looked really good that day coming from last place to win under Hanagan. Her Dam Guilia was 5th at Epsom.
By:
woodmanchester
When: 14 May 15 13:51
I know she's a different s*x, but Diamondsandrubies reminded me of St Nicholas Abbey bounding down the home straight at Chester and backed her at 14/1 for the Oaks, each-way

Good luck!
By:
houseofpain
When: 14 May 15 14:07
Anyone heard where Fluff might be heading the oaks looks unlikely i guess looking at the prices, i've had a play @ 55 but not over optimistic.
By:
sintonian
When: 16 May 15 17:57
I see Crystla Zvezda is an 8/1 chance after winning impressively today. Anyone views on that? Never see the race..
By:
essexguy
When: 16 May 15 18:52
Will take a real good one to beat her.i wonder who will ride her.
By:
Sacred Kingdom
When: 16 May 15 20:36
Blinding kick of foot. Not sure what she beat mind, a bunch of 70-80 rated horses thrown in. Diamondsandrubies' form didn't work out, Entertainment finished stone cold last.

Not convinced by Star of Seville or Jazzi Top, and Found is rated miles better than Diamondsandrubies and Together Forever. Legatissimo won't stay?

Mate of mine likes Agnes Stewart a lot. Not a bad shout at 200+. I think Found will do the Irish 1000-Oaks double personally (Lucida even swerving the Irish 1000 to make it easier for her...) but I've got nice prices about Crystal Zvezda and Agnes Stewart too.
By:
Figgis
When: 16 May 15 20:58
Entertainment finished 4th but was disqualified and placed last due to Doyle failing to draw the correct weight.
By:
Sacred Kingdom
When: 16 May 15 21:05
Looks a very balanced horse. Moore pulled her out, straightened up and quickened immediately, kept in a straight line too. Looks a really, really classy horse. Questions about the trip maybe? Out of a miler, by a miler. Sire has sired Al Kazeem but he's out of a Darshaan mare. Damsire at least has sired Sir Percy - but his dam was Blakeney, and I can't see her race record but I'll never forget Willie Carson banging on and on about how Blakeney stayed - and High Accolade, but he was out of a Generous mare :D

Wasn't stopping at the end but you have to ask the question.  Anyway *aftertiming* got in at 42 and out at 9 :))) So am very happy but I think this Found must be something special. Her far inferior stablemates doing well in Oaks trials. Think she has a good shout of doing the Irish 1000-Oaks double. AOB's tried it so many times and only managed it with Imagine. Yesterday very unlucky though. And if the races had come maybe a fortnight later Peeping Fawn might've done it.
By:
Sacred Kingdom
When: 16 May 15 21:05
Oh legend, cheers, wouldn't have seen that otherwise.
By:
sintonian
When: 17 May 15 19:04
Isn't she related to Crystal Cappella, hence her name, who stayed 14f?

Wonder if JB may run Pleascach..
By:
Sacred Kingdom
When: 18 May 15 19:21
She looks very slow to me, Sint.
By:
sintonian
When: 18 May 15 19:45
13/2 now for Crystal!
By:
Faux-Heen
When: 19 May 15 08:35
Crystal Zvezda time pretty slow for the grade on Saturday. She needs massive improvement to catch Legatissimo, Together Forever and Star Of Seville on timefigures imo. Though will concede fillies can improve fast.....

Surely Found must be a big stamina doubt judged on her dam? Jessie Harrington seemed to be pretty bullish about Jack Naylor (25/1) if she can get her right in time
By:
stevo1
When: 19 May 15 08:48
Jessica Harringtons other runner not without chance either, if this is her target?
By:
Notsofastmyfriend
When: 22 May 15 14:49
Is it confirmed that Moore is retained by Ballydolyle, I think 14's that he rides The Crystal is a fair price.
By:
sintonian
When: 22 May 15 19:00
14's he rides Crytal Zevzda? Bit late for that. 6/1 top now.
By:
Notsofastmyfriend
When: 23 May 15 13:20
Yes Sintonian, there is a book open on what horse Moore rides and he is 14's to ride Crystal Zvezda.
By:
sintonian
When: 23 May 15 16:23
Wow, never realised, thought you were referring to the horses chance.
By:
sintonian
When: 24 May 15 18:55
Found going  to Epsom.?
By:
Faux-Heen
When: 25 May 15 08:21
after the Irish Guineas and recent "trials", would be very surprised if Ryan not ride Legatissimo for Coolmore. Once he does, withdrawal of number of their other fancied entries top of market will see big contraction in price from current 4/1. Think Together Forever definitely run though as Found still got plenty to do to show she can stay 12f.
By:
sintonian
When: 25 May 15 08:31
I would not be massively surprised tbh. Crystal Zeveda looked pretty good and she is bound to improve for the run. Looks a race wide open.
By:
lobster luck
When: 25 May 15 08:56
Jack Naylor was quite eye catching yesterday imo especially when the step up in trip should suit really well.  Moore will almost certainly have to ride Legatissimo which has a fair chance of getting the trip but wouldn't it be nice to know which one he would like to ride?
By:
tim6
When: 25 May 15 16:18
Anyone think Pamona has a chance his ride against Crystal did not show her true ability as she was
driven up every other horses backside I thought she hinted at a lot more to come
By:
sintonian
When: 25 May 15 16:19
Think they have said they will go for the Ribblesdale?
By:
tim6
When: 25 May 15 16:44
Thanks Sint will back her next time wherever she goes
By:
Faux-Heen
When: 25 May 15 21:12
7/2 NRNB Legatissimo? Got to go off much shorter than that on the day with Moore riding?
By:
go-all-in
When: 25 May 15 21:17
Not sure about that, Found could possibly end up favourite presuming she turns up? Is Moore definitely going to ride Legatissimo over Found?

Wouldn't rule out heavy support for Crystal Zvezda either, it wouldn't exactly be uncommon if the Stoute yard think they've got a good one.
Page 1 of 2  •  Previous 1 | 2 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com