|
By:
appears that my banking plans this summer will have to change
Glad I wasn't one of the people backing an ante-post horse at 1.2x Aussie plodder the value now? Could get this and a Queen Anne before retirement |
|
By:
And?
|
|
By:
Further scan probably next friday.
Did not say he was definetly out of Lockinge(stated highly unlikely) but said he would not be rushed even if it aint serious. |
|
By:
10.0 offered now. Very sad. I hope he doesn't have to retire. I've been looking forward
to seeing him race again. |
|
By:
Very briefly switched to ATR to watch the last at Dundalk and MC was in the booth.
He actually sounded almost drunk but he wasn't his normal self. I still haven't seen the interview but his feeling was that Teddy was not his normal self either and that it could actually be quite serious. Of all the 'big' owners, Juddmonte to my mind are the most sporting and the ones that deserve the best of luck here. It wouldn't surprise me if they delayed his stud career and kept him for next year if they felt he needed a season off. That's obviously very unlikely and like Pete really hope we see him again....but then I'm sure most people feel that way |
|
By:
Rumours of retirement doin the rounds
![]() |
|
By:
it seems that way by the talk
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
By:
Confirmed
![]() |
|
By:
Not the sport's best day
![]() |
|
By:
No it isn't BJG. Teddy on RUK NOW saying it is untrue and nothing has been confirmed, they are still positive.
|
|
By:
Now sayin its nt, make up ya minds
![]() |
|
By:
Was it just twitter rumours? Who knows?
Listened to Teddy on C4 and it said the scan next week was crucial and that if it showed tendon damage then that could be career ending - him mentioning that wasn't the best sign but apparently there was no cut, a good sign I would have thought, and the swelling was reducing. Personally I'll just wait for an official announcement but there can be no doubt that all concerned are very worried |