Forums

Horse Antepost

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
apieceofcake
15 Sep 11 12:22
| Topic/replies: 1,382 | Blogger: apieceofcake's blog
Well sort off.

On ATR interview he states his next run will be in France. Presumably the Foret over the Abbaye?

It is shaping up to be a more exciting race than the Arc imho.

Goldi, Strong Suit, Dream Ahead, Moonlight Cloud and possibly Excelebration. Now that would be a race to savour.
How the Hell do you price up a race like that anywayShocked
Pause Switch to Standard View Simc0ck confirms Dream Ahead's next...
Show More
Report dtamutants September 15, 2011 1:29 PM BST
I think moonlight cloud goes for the abbaye instead. It's a shame because I think she'd have a great chance.
Report apieceofcake September 15, 2011 1:38 PM BST
I'm surprised if that is the case tbh. Won so well last time over 6 1/2f and connections have been talking about giving her a shot at some top races back over a mile at some point.

Imo the Abbaye is a total lottery, if you don't get a good draw you can kiss your chances goodbye.
Report dtamutants September 16, 2011 1:01 PM BST
yeah but the thing is I don't think that Head wants her taking on Goldi. It was in the RP a while ago saying it was a toss up between the two.
Report bazzar September 16, 2011 2:10 PM BST
I can't help thinking that Simcock is missing a trick, the sprint at Ascot 15th Oct is there for the taking against horses he has already beaten, probably worth more too.
Report dtamutants September 16, 2011 2:25 PM BST
Yeah maybe but winning that isn't gonna increase his stud value at all, whereas beating Goldikova etc, would be a massive boost. This is his last race, and having some big scalps on there would make him a lot more desirable at stud.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com