Forums

Horse Antepost

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Dr Uce
05 Apr 10 22:16
| Topic/replies: 234 | Blogger: Dr Uce's blog
Whos your money on? Easy... the one thats stays on the best.......Tricky everytime.
Pause Switch to Standard View If Tricky Tricksterand Big Fella...
Show More
Report cruise d April 5, 2010 11:22 PM BST
Only problem is they will be some 20 lengths behind State Of Play, Snowy Morning and Cerium when jumping the last!!!! ;)
Report Moono April 5, 2010 11:32 PM BST
And they will be 20 lengths behind Black Apalachi & Arbor Supreme lol
Report cruise d April 5, 2010 11:36 PM BST
Not in the dream I had! Mine ended with Music Show winning the 1000 guineas doubled with Cerium for the national. :)
Report IanD83 April 6, 2010 12:41 PM BST
If tricky runs anything like the Gold Cup then i doubt he'll be on the same straight.
Report Dr Uce April 6, 2010 6:00 PM BST
Tricky Trickster was struggling to go the pace in the GC. Soon after Kauto Star was struggling. BG coasted TT home. Big deal.
Report DALAKHANI 69 April 6, 2010 10:24 PM BST
Beginning to come round to the idea of this one. Not the biggest, but a very neat and nimble jumper. Laughable anyone thought he had the class to contend in the Gold Cup, but Geraghty wasn't hard on him. Still think he's a couple of pounds too high in the weights, but I don't think I'll be able to leave him out of calculations.
Report thedemps April 7, 2010 12:35 AM BST
Think only Winstanley seriously thought TT had any hope in the GC
Report Big X April 7, 2010 11:59 AM BST
having thought some more on this

walsh always going to ride BFT

when geraghty knew in The GC he werent going to be in 3...The instructions were to leave him alone and have a pop round as prep for GN paricularly after his Newbury race..

At no stage in camera shot did Jockey give him anything other than an easy time. indeed you could easily argue he did not do enough to obtain best possible placing,

I think Walsh is not convinced he is on the right one- unsusally for him..

On reflection i think 23/1 on here is absolutely massive...
Report Dr Uce April 7, 2010 6:32 PM BST
Yes i would say Ruby wants to keep the connections of BFT sweet. 7 year olds have not been highly represented over the years, but i believe stamina is on TT side and his jumping is as safe as anything else. He can handle a touch of soft and has a touch of power at the end of his races. I cant understand why the GC run has been taken as a massive negative by many. He was schooled around.
Report Strickland hater April 7, 2010 10:37 PM BST
7 year olds don't win, and Tricky Trickster won't come close to bucking that trend. Don't understand why anyone thinks Big Fella Thanks won't go very close granted a clear round. He's a MUCH better horse this year, and he ran a cracker last year as an inexperienced 7 year old.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com