Forums

Horse Antepost

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
PARCHOUSE
06 Apr 10 15:48
Joined:
Date Joined: 16 Mar 07
| Topic/replies: 41 | Blogger: PARCHOUSE's blog
can be backed at 50.0 on here now surely there is something causing the doubt?
Pause Switch to Standard View don't push it - not going or no mccoy?
Show More
Loading...
Report WorkOnIt April 6, 2010 4:50 PM BST
CBT has a more obvious chance imo. I'd be surprised if he chose DPI.
Report PARCHOUSE April 6, 2010 4:54 PM BST
I agree but its surprising considering.................


Tony McCoy has confirmed he is leaning towards riding Don't Push It in next week's Grand National, having initially come down in favour of Can't Buy Time.

McCoy has the pick of owner JP McManus' runners as he seeks his first win in the famous race, and a widespread punt on Arbor Supreme suggested he was intending to ride that horse. This prompted connections to confirm Paul Townend would be on Arbor Supreme, with it also said that the 14-time champion jockey was intending to ride Can't Buy Time.

McCoy still has time to change his mind again, but he feels conditions, currently on the soft side, could be coming in favour of Don't Push It.

"There's no pressure to make a final decision until nearer the time, but having originally been pencilled in for Can't Buy Time, I now find myself leaning towards Don't Push It," McCoy told the Daily Telegraph.

"You can forgive Can't Buy Time his run in the race last year - he eventually fell at the 18th - because he went there on the back of a hard race in the four-mile chase at Cheltenham, but there is a slight question mark about his stamina and he definitely wouldn't want the ground too soft.

"To my mind, Don't Push It has a bit of class and ability, and he'd be fine on that ground. That is my thinking at the moment, and I reserve the right to change my mind several more times!"
Report Horsesforcourses April 6, 2010 4:55 PM BST
McCoy still has time to change his mind again, but he feels conditions, currently on the soft side, could be coming in favour of Don't Push It.

With a drying forecast will no longer be the case hence the drift imo.
Report PARCHOUSE April 6, 2010 5:17 PM BST
don'y push it is 50.0, can't buy time is 40.0. one of them is massive. but which one.
Report PARCHOUSE April 6, 2010 5:33 PM BST
make that 60.o for dont push it. surely no mccoy.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com