Forums

Horse Antepost

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
marvinho
04 Apr 10 19:56
| Topic/replies: 120 | Blogger: marvinho's blog
Backed her last year when 5th with Ruby was on board and travelled well until not quite seeing it out. However, that race has turned out to be a particularly good renewal with the first 5 pulling well clear, Niche Market running well in top races this season, Chruch Island a cracking fourth in the B365 Gold Cup a few weeks later, Rare Bob going on to win at Puchestown and even A New Story won at the festival last month!

Pomme Tiepy was only 6 years old last year and can be forgiven not quite staying imo. A year older I think if she can regain her form, she could put up a bold showing. Has plenty of form in the ground and a lightweight should enhance her credentials in very heavy going. 5lbs lower than last year with Katie Walsh (who should be buzzing with confidence after her Cheltenham double).

50/1 too big?
Pause Switch to Standard View Pomme Tiepy - Irish Grand National
Show More
Report platinni April 4, 2010 9:01 PM BST
big price alright but just cant see her staying tbh
Report marvinho April 4, 2010 9:06 PM BST
Definitely a concern (as is the form this season but could be she has been laid out for this). Willing to give her another chance as I think similarly to the age stat re 8 year olds for the english national, 6 is too young to know if a horse truely stays marathon distances.
Report downallstar April 4, 2010 9:07 PM BST
Had a few quid on here at a nice price, will set an ir lay. Ran ok the last day, and on her novice form is very well weighted. Be some season for Katie if she wins.
Report savaloy69. April 4, 2010 9:44 PM BST
Pomme tiepy :( I cant back her again can i?
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com