Forums

Horse Antepost

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
marvinho
04 Apr 10 20:56
| Topic/replies: 120 | Blogger: marvinho's blog
Backed her last year when 5th with Ruby was on board and travelled well until not quite seeing it out. However, that race has turned out to be a particularly good renewal with the first 5 pulling well clear, Niche Market running well in top races this season, Chruch Island a cracking fourth in the B365 Gold Cup a few weeks later, Rare Bob going on to win at Puchestown and even A New Story won at the festival last month!

Pomme Tiepy was only 6 years old last year and can be forgiven not quite staying imo. A year older I think if she can regain her form, she could put up a bold showing. Has plenty of form in the ground and a lightweight should enhance her credentials in very heavy going. 5lbs lower than last year with Katie Walsh (who should be buzzing with confidence after her Cheltenham double).

50/1 too big?

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 4
By:
platinni
When: 04 Apr 10 21:01
big price alright but just cant see her staying tbh
By:
marvinho
When: 04 Apr 10 21:06
Definitely a concern (as is the form this season but could be she has been laid out for this). Willing to give her another chance as I think similarly to the age stat re 8 year olds for the english national, 6 is too young to know if a horse truely stays marathon distances.
By:
downallstar
When: 04 Apr 10 21:07
Had a few quid on here at a nice price, will set an ir lay. Ran ok the last day, and on her novice form is very well weighted. Be some season for Katie if she wins.
By:
savaloy69.
When: 04 Apr 10 21:44
Pomme tiepy :( I cant back her again can i?
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com