Forums

Greyhounds

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Daryl Revok
21 May 22 11:56
| Topic/replies: 3,019 | Blogger: Daryl Revok's blog
https://uk.news.yahoo.com/swindon-greyhound-whistleblower-awarded-thousands-040000879.html
Pause Switch to Standard View Shenanigans at Swindon
Show More
Report sparrow May 21, 2022 12:01 PM BST
"Erratic friving of the hare"..been plenty of that in this game over the years.
Report sparrow May 21, 2022 12:01 PM BST
*driving
Report Daryl Revok May 21, 2022 12:01 PM BST
Judgement with reasons

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/media/627cd2358fa8f53f90e3b99b/Mr_K_O_Brien_v_Gaming_International_Limited_-_1406118.2020_-_Judgment
Report sparrow May 21, 2022 12:30 PM BST
Above link not working.
Report now wheres that switch!!! May 21, 2022 1:06 PM BST
I have mentioned before that there has definitely been some very odd hare driving over the past year or so, was shot down for even thinking such a thing. Its blindingly obvious that since bookmakers have such a hold over the sport and the touch economic conditions trainers are having to work under that the game has fallen back to its not so straight days. There cannot possibly be so many non chasers suddenly appeared.
Report now wheres that switch!!! May 21, 2022 1:08 PM BST
Interesting, i have asked the question before around hare drivers etc.
Report garryc May 21, 2022 1:38 PM BST
if you want to see short hares watch the racing at kinsley
Report sparrow May 21, 2022 1:41 PM BST
Seen them short and long over the years and not just on the smaller tracks.
Report now wheres that switch!!! May 21, 2022 1:49 PM BST
agree sparrow, seen both. Harlow seems to always have a very long hare, hence the leader out wide wins a high percent of their races. The point I made on another thread was who is responsible for overseeing these things?
Report irishone May 21, 2022 9:29 PM BST
Is it a bookmaker owned track , if not who are the owners ?
Report DenzilPenberthy May 22, 2022 8:14 AM BST
Is this the reason why you suddenly get dogs with no previous signs of not chasing or being iffy in front being awkward on the run in? I'm not talking fighting more like hanging up as they would just before the hare stops.
I've been back recording Newcastle since the 7th May and there's been plenty of these and I've backed at least 2 so didn't spot them on the card or video beforehand.
Report now wheres that switch!!! May 22, 2022 10:55 AM BST
Sadly it seems to be the norm now, race manipulation is happening all over the place, track condition manipulation, trainers being allowed 3 dogs in races etc. Not sure how the bookmakers were able to take such a hold over the sport, but that is where it is now. Unfortunately due to the demand for the product in shops, all kinds of matters are being washed under the carpet, nothing to see here and carry on attitude will kill the sport eventually.
Report casemoney May 24, 2022 12:15 PM BST
Another fine advert for the sport .
Report now wheres that switch!!! May 24, 2022 6:57 PM BST
Depressing isnt it case. 21st century and the game is heading backwards. Needs a serious overhaul but christ knows where to start...
Report DenzilPenberthy May 24, 2022 8:28 PM BST
Any shenanigans in the Newcastle 821 - Huge plunge on the blue walks out 1000/1 after 50 metres my screen froze on the live video pings back on hare stopped? Might've been on the ATR Stateside programme?
Report LoyalHoncho May 25, 2022 10:26 PM BST
switch, all of the things you go on about as being new, "happening now", were happening fifty years ago. And have been throughout the decades, in graded fare.  And you weren;t "shot down in flames" ( yet another exaggeration ) for mentioning "dodgy" hare-driving.  I criticised you for generalising that it happened everywhere as a pre=ordained conspiracy.  It looks like you still are.  Give us examples from the thousands upon thousands of graded races which take place, daily weekly and annually and I might start to get interested.  Most unlikely though.
Report DenzilPenberthy May 26, 2022 2:39 PM BST
Hare stopped at the pick up again Newcastle 236 I'm not sure what the accepted frequency is but seems to be getting habitual here.
Report now wheres that switch!!! June 5, 2022 11:41 AM BST
Its ok, the hare driver has found a new job at Sunderland. Check out the 11-36 race today. The 1 dog has never done that in its life
Report DenzilPenberthy June 5, 2022 5:27 PM BST
The last 2 I backed have both won since Pennys Archive twice and Calzaghe Ballyer once,there was a dubious one yesterday but haven't watched the vids yet.
Report DenzilPenberthy June 5, 2022 5:36 PM BST
There's a historical habit at Newcastle of missing comments on dogs that turn their heads or distracted on the run in.
We used to do our own there years ago we'd get three replays after the race and write them on the card I'd do 3 and my mate 3 some are blatantly lazy.
Report irishone June 12, 2022 8:32 PM BST
20-27 still.not closed

Ffs
Report EVILROYSLADE June 12, 2022 8:34 PM BST
They are utterly useless.
Report irishone June 12, 2022 8:39 PM BST
Ive had a fortune on that 6 since it won ExcitedLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report wondersobright July 21, 2022 4:41 PM BST
seems to be an issue with dogs turning in these new boxes
Report wondersobright July 21, 2022 4:42 PM BST
the old boxes with the big gaps between them were the best in the country imo why have they've ditched them Sad
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK July 24, 2022 9:07 PM BST
9.01 Swindon tonight
Six bend race
Hare sent rd
But the starter still ****g about with false rail just by red box
**** falls out
I thought wtf the fella doing surly fiddling about Distracted the red runner shocking
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK July 24, 2022 9:18 PM BST
Agree with wonders about the box’s too mental this sport
Auto ship the box’s too towcester not let them go to waste
Report HallGreenSpy July 24, 2022 9:41 PM BST
Bookies love the tin cans. NO dog ever comes out the same.
Report wondersobright August 3, 2022 1:18 PM BST
12.58 trap 2 **** off
Report wondersobright August 3, 2022 1:19 PM BST
67 spots found ffs enjoy your 4 grade hike
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com