Forums

Greyhounds

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
irishone
05 Nov 21 18:44
| Topic/replies: 47,603 | Blogger: irishone's blog
Cant survive
Shows the racist Premier League
Bbc well up on racism
....just a matter of time
Pause Switch to Standard View MATCH OF THE DAY TO BE STOPPED
Show More
Report casemoney November 5, 2021 8:48 PM GMT

How very dare you ?
Report irishone November 5, 2021 8:56 PM GMT
Laugh
Report MALAY November 5, 2021 10:38 PM GMT
I love "match of the day" we used to get part of it in scotland after sportscene, saturday night, brilliant memories when I was at school, so looked forward to it.

Nowadays, I can't stand sky sports or that prick jeff stelling's programme. Mute button.

Lineaker was great player for england, him and Beardsley great partnership.

Retro man i definitely am.

still think the tv trophy harry carpenter was best greyhound coverage ever, you were so excited it was on.
Report casemoney November 6, 2021 12:12 AM GMT
Yes seemed to be Special back in the Day , The BBC used to cover the dog derby final as well ,think harry done a couple of them . Completely diffo gear with the Lawns of the city massive crowd The flood lights beaming down and then to the track lights for the race , its as if it never was , with what we have been left with Sad
Report irishone November 6, 2021 6:00 AM GMT
We have been lucky to live a peaceful life in the main. We reminisce over times when the UK was a lot better. Imagine those who fought wars for this country, not many alive now. Nearly all the ones I met at a miliitary nursing home in Leatherhead told me the same thing. IF THEY HAD KNOWN THE COUNTRY WAS GOING TO TURN OUT LIKE THIS THEY WOULD HAVE NOT FOUGHT FOR IT.
Report ballyregan November 6, 2021 6:49 PM GMT
uk is restriction after restriction no freedom of speech people used to say north korea was bad it is going that way
Report LoyalHoncho November 6, 2021 7:29 PM GMT
It is, and we are all allowing it.  Social media now runs the world and the UK is not immune.  And I've said as much many times irish.  And on another but very similar tack we will soon be viewed as anti-social and irresponsible if we buy meat from our supermarkets.  I firmly believe that is on the way too.
Report irishone November 6, 2021 9:08 PM GMT
Whenever a government or army or organisation in my lifetime has tried to shut people up it has not worked.
It's a basic human right after all !
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com