Forums

Greyhounds

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
doncaster rover
24 Aug 21 08:42
| Topic/replies: 583 | Blogger: doncaster rover's blog
Does any one have any idea of the stud Frey of Sydney I’ve looked for ages on the internenet and all though he is one of the most used I just can’t find out,also can you have straws sent to England or do you have to send the bitch to his stud assuming I can ever find where it is any heels on his price or indeed any help in how to go about breeding with a sire in Ireland would be great
Pause Switch to Standard View Droopys Sydney Stud fee
Show More
Report p_r_e_m_i_e_r__f_a_n_t_a_s_y August 24, 2021 10:41 AM BST
Ring Droopys Stud be easiest
Report doncaster rover August 24, 2021 2:55 PM BST
Ok I have a bit more imformation and the long and short of it is. More complicated than I thought,so I will probably just mate her in England it gives me time to find a place where she can whelp down and have the pups and mother looked after ,the first four are spoken for so not be many if any to try and sell on to try and recover part of the cost
Report doncaster rover August 30, 2021 9:54 AM BST
This is for Scorched Earth A1 winner at Doncaster by Holdem Spy X Bigmans Grainne.Grainne is the mother of Ice on fire and numerous other good dogs.im not knowLegible on the breeding front but have always thought it would be nice to breed a litter,what’s any ones thoughts on this as in am I being foolish or is it worth a go.I welcome the thoughts of any one who knows about the breeding side of greyhounds
Report SHROPSHIRELAD August 30, 2021 11:43 AM BST
It’s not foolish at all, but you will need deep pockets unless you move the majority on some time soon after 13 weeks

Icing on the cake when your pup wins a race and you own it’s mother.
Report Eaglehawk September 2, 2021 8:14 PM BST
Believe Droopys Sydney is around the 1800-2000 Euros mark and looking at the cross looks to be decent cross re Droopys Kewell and Head Honchos crossing in all four sections. Eden The Kid would be a decent cross for the Head Honcho/Head Bound line. Have found from experience rearing is very important. The same breeders breed decent dogs year on year and others try using the same or virtually similar lines and don't seem to produce anything near the same quality more often than not. Good Luck with it. Give Jimmy Fenwick a call, he is very helpful and probably knows that dam line better than anyone else.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com