Forums

Greyhounds

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
irishone
01 Jul 21 06:04
| Topic/replies: 47,292 | Blogger: irishone's blog
All day Sundays
FFS
when the fun stops .....
Pause Switch to Standard View RPGTV OVERKILL
Show More
Report gonnabeclose July 1, 2021 8:04 AM BST
Don't watch it then. Simples
Report LoyalHoncho July 1, 2021 4:15 PM BST
I don't and I won't but irish's point is a valid one.  These people keep patting themselves on the back but what do they bring to greyhound racing?  No financial support, of any kind, that I can see.  No questioning, discussion or airing of any of the real issues which prevail in the sport?  Can anyone correct me? As I've already said on here their Derby coverage I have watched and it has been very good. I have particularly the pre and post race interviews they have had, on track, with the pros who operate the sport.  That's once a year for a month and I am grateful but repeat my question, and add another. 1  What does the show do to financially benefit the sport - next to nothing that I can see?  What does the show do to financially benefit bookmakers - a huge lot?
Report hectoratoratora July 1, 2021 5:48 PM BST
1.01 this is just a small step in a much larger scheme.
Report casemoney July 1, 2021 6:45 PM BST
What they covering on Sundays ?
Report sparrow July 1, 2021 6:50 PM BST
http://greyhoundstar.co.uk/rpgtv-sis-launch-sunday-channel/
Report sparrow July 1, 2021 6:51 PM BST
Towcester and Mullingar it seems.
Report HGS July 1, 2021 7:13 PM BST
plus Doncaster & Harlow in the morning.
Report sparrow July 1, 2021 7:19 PM BST
Yes HGS I missed those two. Blush
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK July 1, 2021 7:24 PM BST
I’ve watched more action from Tour de France this week than rpgtv this year
Since the track switch my interest as wittle away
Report the bairn July 1, 2021 11:03 PM BST
I take it all the jumped up experts on here won't be watching tomorrow night, sat night all the new top races from Ireland, they can't watch racing from their local track because they are all f--ckin shut, just let the guys who want to see greyhound racing everyday get a bit of peace from the usual suspects who moan and moan and moan, but never go racing, my advice is just shut the f--k up. cheers.
Report casemoney July 2, 2021 12:18 AM BST
Laugh  Watch what I Like Bairn , Mon Tuesday weds not for me ,Tow is not for me but as you say opens , as for Eire racing ,I know fook all about it tbh ,but look forward to the derby ,who is going to be watching this extended other racing ,I can only see fans of the tracks tuning in .
You can watch any race you want these days and the replays.Too much racing available IMO but then each will like their own .Was Always really a one
track punter , and like to watch the opens .

I like Tony B,  Dave ,Ali reads a race well ,Phil decent presenter , Hobbsy ok when at track ,JK actually worth a listen to but is never on

Too busy out the back sending a sonic boom through headsets if the convo goes Astray Grin Its what it is ,take what you want leave the rest

They have sponsored races Loyal which is summat , This mob we all bet with what do they put into the game ?
Report LoyalHoncho July 2, 2021 5:58 AM BST
True.  I'd forgotten their occasional sponsorship.
Report TheGoddess July 2, 2021 7:35 PM BST
never been the same since they lost brough pk, sunderland and pelaw for me

hove ok, monmore ok

crayford whatever leads wins, romford whatever leads wins, harlow and henlow shoite

central park most **** track there is

oh and towcester, strip it down and start again - starting point the traps!!
Report now wheres that switch!!! July 2, 2021 8:03 PM BST
CP is different class, form stands up and fair gallop to bend. Hove a joke run to bends over all trips. Monmore and Doncaster ok. Did the rest.
Report ItsMeSwaddle July 2, 2021 10:05 PM BST

Jul 2, 2021 -- 1:35PM, TheGoddess wrote:

never been the same since they lost brough pk, sunderland and pelaw for mehove ok, monmore okcrayford whatever leads wins, romford whatever leads wins, harlow and henlow shoitecentral park most **** track there isoh and towcester, strip it down and start again - starting point the traps!!

This is the best possible way to sum greyhound racing up at the moment.

Id even be more positive and say apart from the sand issues Monmore and Hove are very good, 515m Hove tht we are never gunna get better.

Report Deptford July 3, 2021 11:14 AM BST
Overkill? They cant even get their website to work on a Saturday morning and sportystuff is fooked as well, clowns.
Report sparrow July 3, 2021 11:41 AM BST
I need that website to work tonight so I can watch both the football and the racing.
Report Deptford July 3, 2021 11:59 AM BST
sparrow, for some reason its only Saturday AM it not work on the website, they are clueless as to how to get it sorted, a disgrace
Report sparrow July 3, 2021 12:19 PM BST
Strange carry on that is on Saturday mornings only, deptford.
Report starship July 15, 2021 4:56 PM BST
only a matter of time before it shows all races on SIS
Report RothmanMike July 18, 2021 8:45 PM BST
For me it’s a winter game.
The atmosphere at night under the lights is what it’s about.
Nice clear crisp evening at the track, terrific.
Report Captain carnage July 19, 2021 12:41 PM BST
The more racing thats on more channels more of the time is good for the game end of.
Your an ostrich if you think otherwise.

I wouldnt watch any graded racing if you paid me 50 an hour but I would watch opens all day long.
Watch what you like there are hundreds of channels out there.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com