Forums

Greyhounds

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
doncaster rover
17 Jun 21 08:00
| Topic/replies: 583 | Blogger: doncaster rover's blog
Any ideas of which tracks would suit him he flies for 400 yards but fades badly after that his sectional last was faster than most opens I’m thinking of selling as the bills are getting a bit much for me now as I have 7 dogs He’s May 19 ,any idea of what I’d get for him
Pause Switch to Standard View Saturn Storm last night at Doncaster
Show More
Report dr . atkins June 17, 2021 1:55 PM BST
send him to romford they have friday night opens 400m or towcester over the sprint distance trainers will train him for you the prize money at romford good for graded runners
Report dr . atkins June 17, 2021 2:22 PM BST
he a jan 19 not may 19
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK June 17, 2021 3:43 PM BST
Pay your trainer
Send him to trial rd Romford
Might cost £70-£80
But might get few 100 more if does ok look
Go from there
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK June 17, 2021 3:45 PM BST
If all goes well give your trainer a drink when sold
For driving down to Romford
Everyone happy than gl
Report doncaster rover June 17, 2021 10:39 PM BST
Sorry as pointed out he’s a January 19. I’m getting him mixed  up with my Scorched Earth  and Meteoric rise pair May 19.Saturn Storms Brother makes his reappearance in a B 2 on Monday All Doncaster
Report doncaster rover June 17, 2021 10:41 PM BST
Saturn Storms brother is callled Jupiter
Report Formtwist June 22, 2021 10:32 PM BST
Nice win for Jupiter, congratulations.
Report doncaster rover June 23, 2021 9:53 AM BST
Thankyou Formtwist it’s nice of you to say so,the 6/1 freely available in the morning was a welcome boost and I have to ad mit I did need it.Jupiter has come back well from his break as when he was checked out on his monthly check up at the kennels bot he and Saturn storm and for that matter Meteoric Rise all seemed to have an ailment and would benefit from a 8 week break.Saturn storm flew home last Wednesday but it was obvious he wasn’t lasting home,after a chat with the racing manager my trainer told me he will need to go sprinting but he would be lucky to get 2 runs a month.i sent him to Monmore last Sunday as the said he should get a sprint each week.He is now the kennel mate of my 16 month old bitch puppy a full sister by a repeat mating to Ice On Fire she is fast as fxxk.i also owned her brother having bought the pair as pups.Unfortunatly he died aged 15 months two weeks before they were due to travel over he was a absolute flying machine in his schooling trials he could give my bitch 25 spots on time ing of unofficial trials.Saturn storm will only run sprints watch out for him.My Bitch at Doncaster runs tonight in a maiden bitches open I’m afraid she will be a little outclassed there is some fast bitches in the race and I feel they may have a yard too much early pace for her I’ll be there to cheer her on anyway.Look out for me on the tv I’ll be the one in a wheelchair five yards or so before the winning line.Watch out for my bitch puppy at Monmore she may be something really special Meteoric Star REM er you heard it here first
Report dr . atkins June 23, 2021 1:55 PM BST
good luck doncaster and all the best
Report backatrier June 23, 2021 8:18 PM BST
Another gr8 update & excellent insight to the world of owning greyhounds.
Will watch out for them all but especially Meteoric Star.
Report doncaster rover July 14, 2021 7:55 PM BST
Well I did tell you all I had transferred Saturn Storm to Monmore he won his B6 last race at Doncaster but I was keen to see him sprinting ,well his first race was a D1 yesterday he was in trap 4 and five of the six dogs broke level but after about 30 yards he burst clear and rathe bend brilliantly winning comfortably by 2 lentghs I backed him big at 5/1 he was backed into 5/2 it looks like he is going to do well at sprinting
Report sparrow July 15, 2021 2:33 PM BST
Good stuff doncaster and pleased you are getting a few winners.
Report doncaster rover July 30, 2021 11:02 AM BST
Saturn storm won a D1 again last night
Report casemoney July 30, 2021 2:16 PM BST
ran very well rover
Report Winja August 14, 2021 9:02 PM BST
good luck here doncaster......
Report Winja August 14, 2021 9:03 PM BST
aye aye.......28/1 on here......
Report casemoney August 14, 2021 9:04 PM BST
Well done the Rover Grin
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit