Forums

Greyhounds

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
dr . atkins
06 Mar 21 14:47
| Topic/replies: 35,646 | Blogger: dr . atkins's blog
a women got account loves greyhounds and likes betting on them so give her some dogs to bet on this morning her biggest bet was 20 pound got e.mail  after the last race account restricted wtf 3pound 65p is their right name along with scum
Pause Switch to Standard View you are an embarrassment bet365
Show More
Report dr . atkins March 6, 2021 2:49 PM GMT
and if pat cooney wants to come on and answer i give him the ladies account details
Report casemoney March 6, 2021 4:37 PM GMT
The whole lot of them are Scum . What makes it worse is RPTV actually giving their reps air time
They have laid this Laid that absolute Bollix , The Likes of Dave seems to be getting on Casts the Lot , how can that be , Listening to Ali the other night seems his 365 has gone among other accounts , saying he couldnt get on , As for that account Doc scandalous ,Same with Ladbrokes
how can anyone be restricted for betting dogs to medium stakes ante post ,Some shyte about beating Industry sp on other bets , Anyone not beating industry SP should not be betting imo .

I hope half their shops Go under foook the lot of them Laugh
Report casemoney March 6, 2021 6:21 PM GMT
People think they have problems have a look at this

We’d like to take this opportunity to thank you for opening and operating a betting account with the tote.  We appreciate you have many options when choosing where to bet, and we are grateful of your support.  Our goal is to offer an enjoyable and rewarding betting experience that complements that offered by traditional bookmakers and betting exchanges.

As part of that commitment and under our license regulations we’re required to maintain higher levels of Customer Due Diligence for those who deposit betting funds above certain thresholds. This applies to aggregate deposits rather than any single deposit limit.

What is Proof of Income:

Once a player hits a certain level of activity, they will be required to complete our Proof of Income process. This enables us to make sure a player can support their level of gaming, which is important to us as a socially responsible company and ensures we adhere to further UK regulations. When this happens, we will ask you to send further documentation and information such as proof of your income.

Details needed:

This will involve You providing us additional documentation, consisting of at least one of the examples which are set out below. Ideally evidencing to us the main source of your income used for gaming on our site, if your main source of income is not mentioned below please get in touch and we can advise on further options:

•                Employment / Self-Employment:

Your salary slips and/or Your bank statement showing regular salary payments into that account from employment.

P60/Self-Assessment Tax Return and/or Your bank statement showing regular salary payments into that account from employment.

•                Retired:

Your pension statement; pension income and/or Your bank statement showing regular pension payments into that account.

•                Inheritance/Savings:

A copy of a letter from the executor detailing the amount to be received by You as a beneficiary under the Will, together with Your bank statement showing the corresponding amount being paid into that account.

Your bank statement showing savings balance along with any evidence around how these savings were achieved or how they originated i.e., from salary/inheritance/property sale.

•                Gambling Winnings:

A copy of Your Account transaction history from a third-party gambling operator in Your name, together with Your bank statement showing the corresponding amount being paid into that account. We would require evidence of the original source of income used prior to your winnings i.e., salary/savings/inheritance.

Betting is a leisure activity, and whilst we recognise this kind of administrative overhead is not particularly fun, it is important to ensure sure we’re all protected.

If you would like any assistance in how to provide your documents, please contact a member of our Customer Care team on 0800 032 8188.

Please ensure all your documents are:

·                 Dated within and cover the last three months.

·                 Clearly legible with all necessary information like your name and address viewable.

·                 In full, with no missing edges.

We know that customers come in different shapes and sizes so to ensure you Tote safely, we wondered if you could reply to this email with an answer to these questions:
Report casemoney March 6, 2021 6:21 PM GMT
I do not have one of them Laugh
Report casemoney March 6, 2021 6:32 PM GMT
Gambling Winnings:

A copy of Your Account transaction history from a third-party gambling operator in Your name, together with Your bank statement showing the corresponding amount being paid into that account. We would require evidence of the original source of income used prior to your winnings i.e., salary/savings/inheritance.

LaughLaughLaugh
Report Deptford March 6, 2021 6:49 PM GMT
I tell you what, its strange, never had a bet refused with 365, and have had a right few quid off them, mind you they stopped match bets, which was a big part of my punts, and I know PH chop off many times, maybe just lucky
Report casemoney March 6, 2021 6:52 PM GMT
Hope you got your Proof earnings Dept  , or you wont be betting with anyone Laugh

Its getting silly  really is ..
Report Deptford March 6, 2021 6:58 PM GMT
Can I send in my Champagne receipts? Laugh
Report casemoney March 6, 2021 7:04 PM GMT
LaughPmsfl
Report Winja March 6, 2021 7:06 PM GMT
case i think this is part of the fsa involvement which in the future may also result in the bookmakers having to supply the service they promote as per the aussie situation......so although it sounds like a pain it may be for the greater good......
Report casemoney March 6, 2021 7:08 PM GMT
New accounts I can understand it Winja that Guy is  on horse forum the account is 15 years Old.
Report Deptford March 6, 2021 7:09 PM GMT
Mind you, got some people open accounts Cheltenham last year, had ton Shiskin and the ton free bet Imperila Aura, e mail soon followed, gone
Report Winja March 6, 2021 7:09 PM GMT
then that is just mad.....
Report casemoney March 6, 2021 7:12 PM GMT
Scarey mate Sad
Report casemoney March 6, 2021 7:13 PM GMT
All that will happen is people who need to producing crooked Bank statements
Report Czechbet March 6, 2021 7:16 PM GMT
its gone nuts, the sport won't survive...

plenty in it for love.. but its a gambling product that's why it exists
Report HGS March 6, 2021 7:19 PM GMT
Really is a pain in the harris now. Just not worth the hassle getting new accounts open.
Report casemoney March 6, 2021 7:29 PM GMT
Its ur existing u wanna worry about H Sad
Report Deptford March 6, 2021 7:51 PM GMT
2 here evens top 2, finding in street
Report Deptford March 6, 2021 7:59 PM GMT
Ive  e mailed in re the grading 853, too fooking scared to read it out.
Report Thegamestraightlol March 7, 2021 4:08 PM GMT
Hi Dr we got to let go of the past ,  game on its knees simple.......
Report dr . atkins March 7, 2021 4:49 PM GMT
yes mate you are 100percent right hope you are well on your lsland in the sun
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com