Forums

Greyhounds

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
DroopysGregKinkysNap
04 Feb 21 14:59
| Topic/replies: 1,092 | Blogger: DroopysGregKinkysNap's blog
Seems to think travelling round to kennels and interviewing them is acceptable in a global pandemic with thousands dying weekly. Im not sure whose worse, her or her bosses?

Interviews can be carried out over video without travelling all over the country. Not the first time shes done what she wants during lockdowns.

Cant stand her and you had all teh rescue nonsense with her but this is disgusting behavior and sticks two fingers up at people.

Its not essential and she can do it from home so what on earth tells her shes fine travelling around the country and going to kennels for the very essential interviews of greyhound trainers?
Pause Switch to Standard View A certain RPGTV presenter
Show More
Report dr . atkins February 4, 2021 4:19 PM GMT
why don't you just name her julie collier we all know who you are referring to..when you get a job in life after a period of time you should improve in your place of work if you start going backwards and not up to the job the people you work for usually ask you to leave your position that don't happen on rpgtv
Report garryc February 4, 2021 4:49 PM GMT
i have not watched much of the new program as the tracks early in the week are not for me but i did see a couple of interviews she done the other night and they where old recordings,not sure if shes been doing new ones in the current climate.
Report DroopysGregKinkysNap February 4, 2021 6:25 PM GMT
Thats the point, she was at Hutton's kennels two days ago interviewing him about dogs. How is that right in a pandemic when she could do interviews over video calls?
Report pandora1963 February 4, 2021 7:58 PM GMT
shes better than tans who seems to have a job for life despite being absolutely useless
Report casemoney February 4, 2021 8:17 PM GMT
How far does she Live from Kevins ?
Report casemoney February 4, 2021 8:20 PM GMT
I have only watched one night not seen the Interviews not really interested in Hove or Mon tbh  will tune in weekend I likee CP and Henlow and still following Yarmouth which was the biggest loss but its all available including Vids elsewhere so all good Happy
Report casemoney February 4, 2021 8:22 PM GMT
Please god within a Month or two we will all be back at tracks  ,those who want to stay locked up can nowt stopping then IMVHO.
Report ItsMeSwaddle February 5, 2021 9:41 AM GMT

Feb 4, 2021 -- 2:22PM, casemoney wrote:

Please god within a Month or two we will all be back at tracks

Report ItsMeSwaddle February 5, 2021 9:41 AM GMT
Agree ffs
Report irishone February 5, 2021 1:53 PM GMT
I am.hoping for your sakes
You aint back at the tracks
In a month or two
So far your government
Has seriously underestimated
This pandemic
And put the economy in front of lives
If you think that vaccine
Is going to do for the variants
Serious. mis-judgement again !

Personally think we are still at the start
Report casemoney February 5, 2021 2:20 PM GMT
If everyone  over 50 is Jabbed By June Life will return to some form of Normality , as 95% of deaths occur in that age range why would the country stay in Lockdown ? 

40,000 Die from flu and pneumonia each  year an acceptible figure will be reached Re Co vid

its going no where soon .. As for Banging on about Countries there are 4 in the UK 

Boris does not run all four countries ,Wales currently have the Worse death rate in the world 

Scotland per head are not far behind the UK  ,Have a look at Germany they have Lost Over

50,000 People in 3 months what went wrong there ,is that Down to Boris . I will have me Jabs

And I'm back out in June holiday booked already , Those who want to stay in Lockdown can ,

nothing Stopping you  Home delivered shopping Etc ..
Report wondersobright February 5, 2021 3:14 PM GMT
this summer will be similar to last case...a brief easing of restrictions then it will be lockdown & jab central in the autumn
rinse & repeat
Report irishone February 5, 2021 3:39 PM GMT
acceptable losses eh Case ?

....until its your mother, brother or yer mate

Thats been the policy over there
Keep the economy going
Not worry about a few
Old geysers popping their clogs
Report wedge1 February 5, 2021 5:42 PM GMT
the vast majority of people catching covid bring it on themselves
by ignoring the basics
today the sun was out we hit a high of 12 degrees and the promenade along the coast packed with
morons out and about without a care in the world
90% with no face covering
and dont get me started on the twats that go shopping who say they dont need to wear a mask
Report casemoney February 5, 2021 6:03 PM GMT
Me Mothers Long Gone Irish  , We look after our Family mate its easy I dont need Boris to tell me what to do , Whats differnce the Flu or Pneumonia kills someone or Co-Vid none IMVHO They dont Lockdown FLU SEASON 3 year back hospitals were mobbed No big Hoo Ha about it .

Once the vaccine plan has been completed that's it , Co vid is not going anywhere Get on with your Life , you will be in a box long enough in the end ..
we have a high proportion of rsoles refusing the Jab ..

Covid: Virus cases show clear signs of fall in most of UK Happy

As Viviane Lee once Said tomorrow is another Day  Cheer up  Grin
Report casemoney February 5, 2021 6:08 PM GMT
And BTW 70 % of my close family have had the JAB  , and we have Co Vid LF test kits that we were using Before we visited the Most vulnerable person ,not hard is it , Look after urself and ur own Never mind what Boris or any of the other Rsoles are saying ,Best way .

As for Losing people I have lost Plenty mate . Never good , but there are non of us here forever.
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK February 5, 2021 6:14 PM GMT
Anyone notice time delay
When there talking
Bad dubbed Chinese film
Report dr . atkins February 5, 2021 6:14 PM GMT
but some of us want to live a little longer not much to ask
Report casemoney February 5, 2021 6:27 PM GMT
Well follow the Rules Mate and look after your Family ,You should be due the Jab soon What else can anybody do ? What do you want the whole country locked down for years Over what is basically another strain of Influenza ? wait till you see the undiscovered illnesses  Cancer etc Rates
People who have cracked , the financial turmoil that is set to follow probably another 50,000 associated deaths As wedge said rsoles not following any rules ,Avoid them get the JAB and get on .is my way of thinking ,perhaps Im wrong .
Report dr . atkins February 5, 2021 6:33 PM GMT
just say i disagree very much what you have said about it's just  a strain of influenza  but its your opinion and you are entitled to it
Report wondersobright February 5, 2021 6:49 PM GMT
2020...the 9th highest year for age standardised mortality in the UK in the last 20 years
FACT
and that's with some lockdown deaths thrown in too, mostly in the spring

not for 1 minute am I denying or downplaying that people have been ill & died
really sorry for those people, friends, family etc

eat & drink properly, exercise, fresh air, regular social contact, low stress, low radiation exposure
do all of the above, the body doesn't need to detox in the winter
you want my view lockdown, masks & jabs cause more problems than they solve
Report dr . atkins February 5, 2021 6:57 PM GMT
back to topic sky racing have notts on you have 2 people who know nothing about the dogs then you have so called 2 professionals on rpgtv the people on sky racing are derby winners and rpgtv are a8 class tells you all you want to know
Report casemoney February 5, 2021 7:09 PM GMT
Sick of listening about and talking about it DR  , it is a strain of influenza Unfortunately a bad one .. 

they had the HONG KONG strain in the 60s killed 80,000   , Just get these Jabs  Please god things

improve .. Stay safe as possible is all we can do  .
Report dr . atkins February 5, 2021 7:12 PM GMT
if its a strain of influenza i can walk on water and fly to the moon and back by breakfast
Report casemoney February 5, 2021 8:35 PM GMT
Coronaviruses are a large family of viruses with some causing less-severe disease, such as the common cold

I'm not a scientist Doc but that's what they say it is ,Wouldnt make it TBH
Report wondersobright February 5, 2021 8:49 PM GMT
flu diagnosis dropped like a stone in 2020

...oh wait

main symptoms of covid..."flu-like symptoms"
Report wondersobright February 5, 2021 8:49 PM GMT
you have to be pretty dumb not to be able to put those 2 pieces of information together
Report dr . atkins February 5, 2021 9:37 PM GMT
did not want to get into this but lost 5 people youngest 31 and no he had no underline symptoms do my a favour go out and get the virus and let me know how you all get on please god you get over it but dont tell me the fck its just like a bad flu you should see the devastation it's had on just one family i leave it at that
Report irishone February 5, 2021 9:39 PM GMT
Now now wonders .....

The Office for National Statistics says: “ASMRs take into consideration both the population size and age-structure allowing us [to] compare over time. 

“You would expect more deaths in a population with more old people and ASMRs even out the population differences so that you compare like with like.

“Looking recently, we’ve experienced fluctuating but historically low mortality rates.

“But the provisional age-standardised mortality rate in 2020 was 1043.5 deaths per 100,000 population around 8% higher than the five year average.

“This is the highest it has been in more than a decade (since 2008).” 

Wondered wonders where the 9th came from ! Lol
Report wondersobright February 5, 2021 9:49 PM GMT
irish its declined steadily decade on decade since the 70s flatlined completely in 2008, some say the recession caused that plausible imo, some say other things caused that I won't go into it
uk column showed the graph going back to the 70s
Report wondersobright February 5, 2021 9:52 PM GMT
my view if we'd had lockdown in any of the last 10 years it would be the highest ASM for a decade
Report wondersobright February 5, 2021 9:55 PM GMT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MA8_lb8nk-4

go to 12:47 in this video to see the graph
Report wondersobright February 5, 2021 9:57 PM GMT
ONS is source used
Report irishone February 5, 2021 10:23 PM GMT
Couldnt disagree

....but I also know Irish deaths went through the roof in mid January after lockdown was loosened over Christmas.

I also believe that the lower the mortality age the more likely things will improve
Report Winja February 6, 2021 11:08 AM GMT
not guilty mi lord......i accept i put a tiger in my ex wifes flat but it was in the cat family so i didn't think there was a difference.....
Report irishone February 8, 2021 7:36 AM GMT
Well talking as somebody
Who got it
Fought it and beat it
Nothing like flu
You get rid of flu in a week
Flu dont make you feel like you are dying
Flu dont make you change your lifestyle
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK February 8, 2021 9:08 AM GMT
In till it efforts you in some sort of way
People will have totally different views
On it all views are respected!
Horror stories I’m told about are hideous older people
Young people brushed it off saying had worse hangerovers
We find ours self in very muddying world right now
Report Czechbet February 8, 2021 10:28 AM GMT
had symptoms last 7 days, hard to pin down an exact way to explain it

out of nowhere had a fever in the night, next day couldn't even move a finger with out aching and headache was like just come off the back of a 3 day bender

same for 2-3 days, then just a stage of sitting there could have looked at a wall for 12 hours and not blinked just. muscle aches went lost all smell and taste became very limited.

lost a relative recently was in his 60s otherwise fit and well, and in the same family circles have a family member who suffers from serious ill health before this she just got a bunged up nose from covid had np.

surely its man made, flu would just take the weak not be so random

symptoms are so varied makes little sense, also the not knowing how its gonna develop in you is stressful

speedy recovery to anyone who suffers from a bad dose of it !
Report dr . atkins February 8, 2021 12:11 PM GMT
very good podcast with joe rogan was done on march 2020 with infectious disease expert michael osterholm i thought was very good at the time now in feb 2021 even better
Report irishone February 8, 2021 1:40 PM GMT
My doctor would cut yer belly out before he gives you an anti-biotic, doesnt give them out easily, hardly gets out of his chair when you go to see him. He sh1t himself when he saw me , prescribed anti biotics and steroids straight away and got me picked up in an ambulance. He dont usually when I have flu !
Report Czechbet February 8, 2021 5:21 PM GMT
bloody hell, hope your back to normal now irish
Report irishone February 8, 2021 5:43 PM GMT
Seriously lads you do not want to get Covid

It affects everything
Me and the wife are still recovering
We decided to get out of Ireland when we saw what was happening
People telling me to take my facemask off in the local .....
House parties with no consideration whatsoever
Arguing with family members over facemasks

....and that was rural Galway out in the wild west

Fortunately we were able to get out

Since then lost the brother in law, very bad time , got to keep your chin up lads !

Stay safe.
Report wondersobright February 8, 2021 6:22 PM GMT
I wish good health to all men so best clarify my comments in case they have been misinterpreted
I'm not saying you have had flu or that covid = flu
I'm saying that every year in the UK flu deaths are measured in the 10,000s
flu has basically 'disappeared' since 2020 and "flu-like symptoms" are aligned with covid
nothing too controversial there

put those 2 statements together it is obvious imo that a lot of flu has been rebranded as covid
and that there has been some re-diagnosis of cause of death
that is not to say that there aren't other people who have had covid who haven't experienced flu-like symptoms
Report wondersobright February 8, 2021 6:26 PM GMT
most doctors should know that antibiotics do not treat viral infections
perhaps there is a hint in there

I prefer NPIs anyway
Report Czechbet February 8, 2021 6:54 PM GMT
one things for sure wonders, the huge numbers involved from the outset were used to scaremonger imo and left open for huge misinterpretation

when really like you mention most of the numbers and figures were normal, just we never hear them..

the number that got me tho, so China do not declare real figures never have.. so in a country of 1.5 billion how many died of flu in the last 5 years offically...?

under 1000 !!!!!!! so them decalring that 2000 died over a 3 month period in Hubai alone is quite an eye opener.

massively politicized, imo engineered total genuis job, flu its not tho

say again gl to anyone hit with a dose and lets hope they dont keep re-releasing it pin us down for years
Report irishone February 8, 2021 8:16 PM GMT
Wonders
He didn't have a clue what it was
He said I had a bad chest infection
Pain was awful
Report wondersobright February 8, 2021 8:17 PM GMT
salient points czech
never believe anything your hear from government until its been officially denied!!
Report wondersobright February 8, 2021 8:21 PM GMT
hope you are fully recovered or at least over the worst of it irish
Report privatehire February 9, 2021 7:56 AM GMT
Hope your healthy soon irish.
Report irishone February 9, 2021 8:51 AM GMT
Sorry to have to be so negative
but you dont get over it lads
You think you might of
But you get more breathless
when you cant walk as far
You think about how close you were every day
Its joyous to still be here yes ....